Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. B

Pros and cons of asking a classmate out for drinks

Dealing right now with the radioactive fall-out from other dudes and chicks in their group who are jealous. Some chicks cannot tolerate rejection, especially after continually showing high interest, while patiently waiting for their turn. The dudes have been trying, with little success, to get...
  2. B

Is $ 20 too cheap for a hooker

F**k No! But forget it, he's just another young and foolish, frustrated, male, virgin, chump, who doesn't want to have to do all the work on himself first, in order to get a free, higher quality, girl. He only wants to put his virgin tool inside some diseased ***** 10000 other men's dirty ****s...
  3. B

Female Friendly Home

I spent $2,000 installing a two- person, whirlpool, bathtub, with jets. Chicks loved it!
  4. B

Vituperative single mommy threatens to call cops on boyfriend with false charge of him fiddling with her kids because he wouldn't give out his WIFI

It doesn't matter. These damaged chicks will get you anyway. I did see the red flags shooting out of confetti cannons everywhere. She was soo angry and jealous by my rejection, plus watching me spin plates, she is shaming my name every chance she gets. Nevermind that I never even touched this...
  5. B

How do i deal with people who deliberately like to take away the girl you like?

If they allowed themselves to get pulled away I was gone and never went back. Dude, if you think the physical attraction isn't there for you, just talk and walk away from her. I tell you, some of these new dudes are pathetic. There is an old Italian saying: Buy what you despise. This means...
  6. B

Girl I'm dating constantly giving me "s**t"

I would just say loudly STFU! Next.
  7. B

How to stop/discourage contact with a BPD after leaving them?

I actually did get an RO for stalking because she had prior hospitalizations for mental health issues. This still did not stop her until she was imprisoned 3 times for violating my RO ten years ago. If it continues call law enforcement to advise you about what you can do and record every...
  8. B

Charlie Brown (BPD) Experience

Troll of the year nominee for this clown charlie brown for educating us about how not to be with a bpd.
  9. B

maria

You may win a few races, but you can't beat the horses.
  10. B

Christians - Why Did God Create Satan?

You know what? You need to stop being a p**** about this, and call God out about it yourself. Not long ago, I was in a bad situation, and scared sh**less. I kept shouting out to God with all the power in me to help me. Suddenly, I don't know how, but my face was on the floor, and a soft, gentle...
  11. B

could i move to LA with 10K?

You don't have to go all the way to LA. There are many famous comedians who are from Chicago, like Obama for instance.
  12. B

Osho a mystic

Do you mean that tiny dweesh who thought he was God, who had 90+ Rolls Royces, preached sexual violence, arrogantly violated public laws, used biological poisoning againest local residents, and had armed guards wielding semiautomatic weapons?
  13. B

Text from the EX

This forked-tongue, lying ho, wants kids? You'd better believe she's showing you who she is, and GTFO before it's too late. Trust your gut when it says you can do better.
  14. B

Odd Breakup - Ideas?

**** their **** tests! Never believe any chicks words, ever. They're ****. Ignore them, laugh, and spit on them. Watch what they do instead. Dump this *** dumpster, where she belongs unless you want more of this **** in your future. I just dumped another crazy ***** who came after me strong...
  15. B

What actually brought you to SS???

I was searching for the truth concerning a BPD woman I was involved with, why, and how to proceed. Knights Cross thread intially launched me toward total recovery, and I would like to publicly thank him here, along with all the others, for saving me a ****load of time and money I would have...
  16. B

This is my life.

Schichtz; Try the S/M (sado-masochist)scene and get a slave. Have you heard of FetLife.com?
  17. B

Forget Value/HI/NC/ and all BS On SoSuave

Your posts on here mainly bash this site, and you offer advice which isn't bad by itself, but your dating journal is pathetic. I read here that you banged maybe two chicks. If you're not actually ****in girls, than all you're advice is worthless to me. The guys that score tons of ***** are...
  18. B

the final battle... sex in longterm relationship

WTF?!? You can't even get a man, that's why you came onboard here! If she don't stay clean, don't cook good food, and don't want to suck my d*** everyday, then she can GTFO!
  19. B

I love being right.