Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. A

Prom

Just take a friend... Date nights can be fun with friends too...
  2. A

A quick repost: Snowdog's Super Tips

Bumping this. Please read. Share your thoughts, even.
  3. A

Once there was a Musician - JOURNAL

You have mood swings, no appreciation for other people, a theme of "I need to stop caring", an active count of women, alternating egomania and depression, and no ability to learn from your mistakes. It's clear that you have unresolved issues. Please make yourself whole first.
  4. A

Constantly Improving 2015

Remove the "bang 5 girls" goal. You're still measuring worth by how many girls you've bedded. You also remove yourself from the possibility of something deeper or more.
  5. A

A quick repost: Snowdog's Super Tips

Read: Snowdog's Super Tips It's been a year or two since I've posted, but I think y'all need this. I'm not active on the forum anymore, but it's my hope that you're remembering that becoming a person that you like and that you are proud of is light-years more important than women or sex...
  6. A

Best simple gestures

Definitely show her your penis. She'll fall in love with you in no time.
  7. A

Falling Mad Hard for this Girl. Need Some Guidence

You can go for her, but keep in mind that any girl who is likely to leave her beau for you will be likely to leave you when the next guy comes along. Better course: put her way on the backburner and date some other chicks.
  8. A

Emotional slump?

Your inner game sucks balls. What is it that you actually want to do? Not that you feel you need to do for the sake of improvement or being alpha or whatever... what is it that you actually would enjoy doing right now?
  9. A

The most awful feeling. Going back to the start.

Take a day to soak in your sorrows. Do whatever ****ty thing you'd do after a break-up - write poetry, play your guitar, cry in a corner, whatever. Then, the next day, stop, because it's a new day and **** it.
  10. A

Do not change yourself for others

No one said "be different". Just "be yourself".
  11. A

girl at school

Jesus Christ puaprodigy, break up your sentences. I can't read your posts.
  12. A

Lefty's Cold Approach Audio Files***

Just put your phone in your front pocket and set it to record. Or put it on the table as you chat.
  13. A

no sex, no love no nothing

Yes, but how old are you?
  14. A

fashion, is it really needed?

Just to add to this, if you're short on cash, thrift shops are not a bad source of nice clothing. I plan on doing this when I'm back in the US for college. As long as you dress well, doesn't matter where the clothes are from.
  15. A

A New View of Myself

Don't forget to keep your mind open. We change and refusing to acknowledge that will cause you a world of pain.
  16. A

Need serious help.

Forget about her. Seriously.
  17. A

Obstacles in approaching her.

F*ck perfect. F*ck it to hell. Have a little fun with it, don't give a sh*t, and you'll be surprised where it takes you.
  18. A

Make em feel loved.

This needs a bump. Golden advice.
  19. A

What if being sexual is bad?

This. Like Nino says, make 'em feel loved.
  20. A

Need advice

**** all this sh*t. Just go take her out somewhere private and make out with her. Easy as pie.