Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. M

HAs anyone seen the james bong film?

James Bong? No I didn't catch the one, but you might want to check out James Boned, it's on RedTube.com somewhere, if you look around :)
  2. M

Bill Gates' wise words to spoiled, entitled kids like me!!

yeah I know steve jobs' stanford speech by heart, stay hungry stay foolish! Incredible man. I admire Bill Gates too though because he's actively developing new vaccines for diseases in poor countries, he's one of my heroes.
  3. M

Old lady didn't recognize Jay-Z

College wigger checking in, Jay Z is awesome and one of my idols. I really admire the exchange between him and that woman. A really soft and mature side of him but he seems soft spoken in interviews. I find it pretty amusing that people pride themselves on not knowing about rap or hip hop...
  4. M

Is there any money to be made in starting a forum?

Ultimately, I believe yes and only yes if your forum exists to fill a need Your forum will probably only get huge if it exists to solve a problem Also consider its about $200 to maintain it monthly....I hope I'm not pulling numbers out of thin air, but yeah... So yeah go for it after doing...
  5. M

Bill Gates' wise words to spoiled, entitled kids like me!!

My father in law (Ex-GF's poppa!! Yee we're still in touch lmao) sent me this and said he had found it on Facebook. I dunno if it's old or has been posted here before - but nonetheless, these are some good reminders for the young generation: Bill Gates recently gave a Commencement speech at a...
  6. M

Badass Quotes (Inspiration; Motivation)

"Vulnerability is the only authentic state. Being vulnerable means being open, for wounding, but also for pleasure. Being open to the wounds of life means also being open to the bounty and the beauty. Don't mask or deny your vulnerability: it is you greatest asset. be vulnerable: quake and shake...
  7. M

The United States: Default or Hyperinflation?

Hey guys! Want to hear your thoughts on the state of our economy My thinking is that the US is backed into a corner that it can't get out of. The only way this country can get out of it's debt obligation is to hyperinflate or to default... Why do I think this? Well instead of talking about...
  8. M

Badass Quotes (Inspiration; Motivation)

"in school you get a lesson and then take the test. In life, you get the test and then learn the lesson." "The right question is usually more important than the right answer." ~ Plato Always be learning from others. Whenever you meet someone, you don’t want something from them, you want...
  9. M

What the fvck happened to becoming a DJ?

Well you find a really good gem in here from time to time, that's what I think
  10. M

Price of Gas

Do you think you guys would care about any of this **** if you were rich. Why would a rich person care about oil prices. Start a business like Alex Jones and make money off people. No need to worry about oil prices or anything like that. Alex Jones was smart and now makes good money off...
  11. M

My Thoughts on Day Game

I've heard a hug or high five is good enough contact comparable to kiss or makeout at night
  12. M

Young Guy tries Pickup

please respond
  13. M

Is it just me or are most girls really just.... average"?

Sort of agree with you sort of don't But it doesn't sound like you're obsessing over it in an unhealthy way ! That's when I think it becomes bad. I think if you talk to enough people and definitely if you talk to enough girls, you notice similarlarities and yeah, maybe you start thinking...
  14. M

How many of you have a life?

"You mus spread some reputation around before giving it to Solomon again"
  15. M

There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING you can do without an IOI

That's what I was going to say. Seems kind of strange some expect a sign of interest before actually talking to her, lol. But that was cleared upe arlier in the thread. OP I really like how you say repeated rejections are not signs of game. I agree with that!! I still think rejection...
  16. M

Young Guy tries Pickup

Yeah, I am! Some people on the board know what I look like By the way digging your username bro
  17. M

Young Guy tries Pickup

and when she says " i dont understand" he takes his game to the next level and comes back with "i need some numbers so i have people i can talk to" HAHAHA ... talk about DHV :crackup: I laughed at this part of your post haha
  18. M

Young Guy tries Pickup

Your comment makes me say, "seriously" lol it's really not hard what the guy did, and thanks for the liveleak link !
  19. M

Pook - Your question answered

bump, reading this later