Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. A

Find out if guy my gf hangs out with has a gf?

Studying!!!!! Ha Ha hA you must be on crack. Bro study partners dont exist period. There is no reason to study with someone it is counter productive. The trust is she likes this dude sexually. I will tell you this, if he was ugly you think she would be studying with him, ha...
  2. A

Player_Supreme

HEY PLAYER SUPREME, I AM CONFUSED...WERE WE SEPARATED AT BIRTH, I STRONGLY BELIEVE YOU ARE MY BROTHER. YOU ARE SO MUCH LIKE ME IN YOUR POSTS ITS SCARY. THIS PAST THURSDAY I HAD AN ALL DAY SEX-A-THON WITH SOME CUTE BLONDE I BEEN DATING FOR 5 MONTHS (SHE HAS A BOY FRIEND). ON THURSDAY I...
  3. A

A live example in Progress of Seduction: field report from Supreme

From reading Player_Supreme's previous posts, I believe he is on top of his game and is a true role model to the rest of us. His words to this women give her feeling to wake up, and start getting sexual. Player supreme knows exactly how to seduce women and if we lived close i would befriend...
  4. A

Doc Love, David DeAngelo, or Art of Macking...who is the best

Hey guys, I have religiously read Doc Loves articles as well as his "System". I find him intelligent and downright excellant. But what about the other guys? Like Brian Redfield, David DeAngelo and that book "the art of mackin". I am curious what others think of these people. I am...
  5. A

Hand-Jobs

You people are retarded for even pondering the topic. If Carmen Electra or any cute girl your hooking up with at the moment starts cranking your yank you mean to tell me you wouldnt want that. I mean obviously it doesnt cmpare o sex or a bj but it still feels great especially the pscholgical...
  6. A

The Most Sexually Erotic Question You Can Ask A Girl To Find Out How Much She Wants U

Hey BrwnSugaMAN. Thanks for backing me, unlike the boring, close minded, and ordinary minds on this forum that can't stand adversity. I was only trying to help them out. Girls love in depth and differant conversations. My subject being one of them. You see this makes me interesting...
  7. A

The Most Sexually Erotic Question You Can Ask A Girl To Find Out How Much She Wants U

I was the originator of this post and i will now respond. I will admit i have an oncession with sex. I love the way it feels, and think about getting it every second of the day. Thing is i hate masterbating because i get very depressed for some odd reason once i completed my orgasm. Its...
  8. A

You People Are Going Mad, Your Angry, Jealous, Misled, And Wimps

I have written a number of fantastic posts on this forum. All of them seem to get read by over 500 people with tons of responses. Why? Because I speak of SEX which is what everyone on this damn site wants more of. Don't tell me its love, cause without sex you can't have any real love...
  9. A

Powercut in America? Get on the streets!

i was in chinatown NYC today and i left just as the power went out. You should of seen all them chinese people running otta thier apartments. THey imediately closed all the shops cause afraid of looters. I wasabout to leave and i saw a masage parlor. I figured traffic? or maye a handjob at...
  10. A

lets see i banged 62 girls...and get called everyday by plenty of ones you'd die for...but im the idiot...righhhhhhhhhhhhhhht.
  11. A

Dear Fellow WOMEN loving men, I am a very successful (sexually speaking) 22 year old male who enjoys offering advice to his fellow man. I am currently composing the most interesting, extravagent book that will change men's love and sex lives around the world...It is a psychologcal...
  12. A

IN REFERENCE TO A POST STATING "4.5 YEARS DOWN THE ROAD", my view this insanity.

Let me give you readers and writers a swift kick to your sagging nads. A jester writes how his gf showed obvious signs of a dropping interest level after a lengthy relationship. So what does this idiot in love do??? He pleads his love, calls her many times, and the bread winner--sends this...
  13. A

Friend with benefits (Chantal)

Santos i am in the same situation as you. But i am 22 and have been a dj for a couple years, in that i am getting laid and my heart is tucked away at home while my penis is out on lease whenever i hang out with my "friend". Would you should do is play hot and cold. For instance, call her...
  14. A

My girl feels too loose...

I would probably break up with her cause i couldnt deal with the mental aspects of what you are going through. Your penis is actually bigger than average and you should be proud. Dont you understand she has to compensate for a loose vagina, which by the way she was born with. I know tons of...
  15. A

The Greatest Sex Trick Ever!!!!!!! Gives Every Girl Orgasm Every Time

Men, If you have made it to this post, I am the originator of this technique. On the top I saw critiscism from jealous people, and no i never said i was with 300-500 women, i have currently been with 60. To the people who complimented me on this post i just want to say thank you. I...
  16. A

The Greatest Sex Trick Ever!!!!!!! Gives Every Girl Orgasm Every Time

Men, I am 22 and have now had sex with 60 women in my life. And they always are repeat lays (except for ones i meet on vacation). In that i mean the ones that live somewhat near me always come back for sex sometimes 1-2 years down the road. Even some come back after they have bf's and 2 came...
  17. A

I banged 59, have 3 girlfriends, ty DOC LOVE

Too all you sorry critics out there who knock doc love, your obvioulsy not good with getting girls. Put is this way I have 3 brothers, ages 19, 20, i am 22, and my oldest brother is 24. I will admit we are somewhat goodlooking, but we all chipped in 25 bucks for Doc Love's the system. That...
  18. A

******** ???

buddy, for two years this girl will be out of the counrty. Most likely you will never date or see her agian. Therefore you have to leave your heart at home, but, for the next 2 months she is home you have to give a lease out on your c.o.c.k. Therefore use all of Dov Loves tactics to lay...
  19. A

Favorite Threads of All Time

any posy by ALLstar69 is guareteed to be intresting
  20. A

My Radically Changed Attitudes About Sex

ok im sorry i a have said some mean stuff on my behalf. dont take me personally i have more problems than numbers can count sexually speaking.