Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. E

Anyone in Washington State?

Looking for a wingman in Washington state about 30 minutes out of Seattle - hit me up you're interested.
  2. E

Made some huge changes

So what resources would you suggest to help me get better? I have pretty much no training in sales, other than the things I've learned about social dynamics from places like this.
  3. E

Made some huge changes

Hey guys, haven't check in in a long time. Anyways, life has been crazy the last little bit. I ended up moving again and am trying out life in the big city. I made a career change and took a job in sales in at a new start up. Got a new to me motorcycle also and have been having a blast with...
  4. E

A Crossroads

Thanks for the replies everyone. What hit me the most is: There is a component to my personality that has been useful in some ways and destructive in others - I want the best I can get. Its helped me in life, from getting good deals when I buy something to (in general) doing the best I can...
  5. E

A Crossroads

I feel like I can say that I would have absolutely zero hesitation about marriage with her if she were a virgin. There is no question. Atom, I made that edit because I did not want to get responses suggesting that the only thing I'm looking for is a virgin and nothing else. That is one...
  6. E

A Crossroads

Hey guys, I need to make some important decisions. I am going to write this in a very honest way because that is the only way I will get any quality feedback... I just ask that you guys don't flame me. To start, I think I know what I need to do but I don't have the b@lls to do it. I haven't...
  7. E

Questions about her friends

This isn't the sort of ridiculous question it sounds like it would be from the title. Basically, I don't care much who my girl is friends with, who she talks to, ect. provided she maintains boundaries that are respectful of me and the relationship we have. I have not had a discussion with her...
  8. E

What girls think about sex

In one of my labs today we studied the physiological response to psychological tension using a polygraph. Part of the fun of the lab was getting to ask others in the lab the most personal and off the wall questions you can imagine. I feel like I have absorbed most of the truth in this...
  9. E

LISTEN!! Stop going to bars, stop going to clubs and instead

I don't know why everyone is so hostile towards the idea of Salsa dancing... I really enjoyed it and it was an awesome way to meet and hookup with women. If a guy is going to go hang out at a club all night trying to get laid, I would vote the salsa club is going to be the most effective place...
  10. E

Fallout after rape accusations

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2458395/Maryville-family-driven-town-daughter-Daisy-Coleman-14-accused-football-player-rape.html Burning down people's houses is never a good precedent, but it sounds to me like most of the community is able to read between the lines in this story and...
  11. E

Post your pic

This is my favorite pic. Hands down
  12. E

Rollo's book is out.

Good job man. Your website is legendary and I am sure your book will be as well. I ordered a copy and can't wait to get my hands on it. Well done!
  13. E

The Problem With Cassidy Wolf

For those unfamiliar with the story: http://www.metro.us/newyork/news/national/2013/09/27/who-is-jared-james-abrahams-teen-accused-of-sextorting-miss-teen-usa/ First, I don't think he should have done this... that post is not an attempt to say he didn't do anything wrong here. Here's what I...
  14. E

It was only a matter of time..

Under any other circumstances this wouldn't be (and ultimately shouldn't be) new. One of the focal reasons why this country is going down hill so quickly is because this is the sort of thing people concern themselves with. Who gives a flying sh*t about a transgender becoming homecoming queen...
  15. E

Women's Infidelity - Anyone read it?

I think your frustration stems not from the truth of the biological impulses that women feel but the fact that they often lack a higher level human component to act against these impulses when it comes to men. Think about it - if we men followed all of our biological impulses to a T we would...
  16. E

Have you ever just plainly stated your intentions to a girl?

I don't think you should be afraid of your intentions or be uncomfortable with them. But I also don't think it is best to spell them out explicitly in every situation. It is context dependent. Sometimes explicit sexuality can be very useful, especially in a club or maybe a party, depending...
  17. E

The X-Factor

I have noticed that when I notice a girl, it's not all about how "hot" they are. Don't get me wrong, I notice beautiful women, but their seems to be more to my level of attraction to them than their raw appearance. I don't know what this is, because I have found in the past that I can be...
  18. E

I feel like there's something wrong here

http://billingsgazette.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/former-senior-high-teacher-gets-days-for-rape-of-student/article_b1f84190-ef23-5868-8799-b779c0421dc1.html#.UhzzKLoIbxk.email This news story hit me the wrong way on several levels and I'd like to hear some assessments form the guys here...
  19. E

Starting Strength Journal

07/26/2013 Lift - Delts and Traps Press 10x100 10x110 5x135 Side Lat Raises 10x17.5 10x20 6x25 High Pulls 10x95 10x105 6x115 Bent Over Flies 10x15 10x20 6x30 Triceps Extensions 10x40 10x50 5x60 Skulls 10x55 10x60 6x75
  20. E

Top 8 Bodybuilding books of all time

I read Mark Rippetoe's Starting Strength and thought it was excellent. I injured myself last fall and took about 9 months off from lifting... when I came back, I used his program and was amazing at how quickly I progressed back to where I had been. I have not read it, but a few of my bros have...