Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. B

Pics - Post a pic of what you think is HB10

They're fake, yeah. I just don't get what you have against nice fake ones. Excessively large boltons I could understand, but I don't see a problem here.
  2. B

Another reminder that chasing women is for idiots

How are you sleeping with half a girl?
  3. B

Should I Ask her out on date! Any Suggestion/opinions

You're 37. You really don't have time for these games and you shouldn't need the ego boost from a woman you've been long-distance texting for 3 weeks to tell you "you're cute". Why are you even entertaining this? You live in a city with 3x the population of where I'm at, but you don't see me...
  4. B

Should I Ask her out on date! Any Suggestion/opinions

Bruh, you're 37 years old and been chatting to this girl for 3 weeks...what the hell is this "what was your first impression of me?" beating around the bush type bullsh**.
  5. B

Where would you look for remote job openings?

Yep, that's my apprehension. I figured as much, that's why I'm just seeing if anybody on here has suggestions on where to look as far as job sites, postings, etc.
  6. B

I've got some cousins down in North Carolina working in medical sales, it's something I'm considering, but barely...it would be a lateral move pay-wise, at least for the first 2 years, and then it becomes a full commission-based sales job, which is not something I'm sure I want since I'm trying...
  7. B

Ranking American cities for women & dating

Well I mean, how are the women? Thirsty doesn't matter if they're Texas-sized.
  8. B

The Hot Guy Myth

God dammit, now that you tagged me I have to read the OP... EDIT: Nvm this post is too long and over 10 years old, who dug this up?
  9. B

Medical I guess. I manage a medical marijuana clinic, but it's way more managerial than medical. Lots of customer service type stuff. My boss also has me doing outreach for selling medical equipment as part of his latest entrepreneurial endeavor, so I have a little experience with that. I don't...
  10. B

Been "quietly quitting" my current job for a while now. I've mentioned on here before that I've been working part-time, and recently full-time at my current job for about 4 years now. There are some positives; I'm good at my job so there's no supervision and I can kinda do what I want, the pay...
  11. B

Spinning Plates & Not Getting Caught

So, when you start to get around, like genuinely, women will assume they're not the only one in your life. If you're confident, can talk to women, in good shape, not weird or clingy, etc they will get the vibe that you're seeing other people. I can't actually think of a time when a plate asked...
  12. B

Running out of things to say with women

Pro Tip: If you're running into awkward silences a lot with women (keyword being AWKWARD, big difference from a girl who's smiling, staring into your eyes and just happens to not be talking) then chances are the approach isn't going very well and you'd spend your time better talking to somebody...
  13. B

How do I stop trying to impress girls and being needy?

One thing you'll learn is that if you ask somebody a question, whether they know the answer or not, they will give you an answer they think is right to either A. not come across stupid or B. to come across as an authority. People rarely admit that they do not know. There's a saying that the...
  14. B

Gifts You Give To A Woman Or Women You're Dating

Birthday, Christmas, anniversary. Formerly Valentine's day but my ex killed that holiday for me. TL;DR went above and beyond for the first time in my life and she was mad because I did it the weekend before rather than on the actual day (I had work and she lives an hour away). Outside of that...
  15. B

You can if you want to, it won't hurt. But I can't think of a single piece of material I've ever read on this forum or anywhere else that I can actively recall and use when I'm talking to women. In my opinion, it's best to learn by doing.
  16. B

Always good to see people who are willing to listen and act on advice rather than come here to have their woes validated, good on you. As far as approaching women, yeah, you're just gonna suck at it for a while, but then you get good at having conversations, reading nonverbal cues, flirting...
  17. B

When does it get better?

Pro Tip: No woman is, especially not the ones who SAY they are.
  18. B

When does it get better?

You did this in 5 days. Why didn't you do it with your girlfriend?
  19. B

Broke up with my girlfriend, was this message mean?

Here's how to get over this: 1. Talk to other girls. 2. Actually have sex with them. 3. Repeat steps 1 and 2. And throw out all this attachment style, love language, star sign bullsh**. You overinvested in this girl emotionally and your relationship had no physical aspect. It's not hard to see...
  20. B

Broke up with my girlfriend, was this message mean?

I'm not even gonna read this whole post, this message is way too long for a breakup that never involved sex.