Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. B

I Have Anger Problems/I Don't Know What To Do

Tenacity: I don't know you very well, you seem to have joined the forum recently, you may have been here under a different name, but we all have been so that cancels out. I know and have followed the people who have given you solid advice over the years, like hithard, and taiyuu very closely...
  2. B

Driving stick is part of your man card...

Very good point. Why bother? There are so many, good-willing, friendly, jovial women who would never shít test you out there, it's crazy. Even if they constituted 1% of total population, they would still be millions strong.
  3. B

Sandra Bland Arrest

The fact that she had a history of getting arrested and had suicidal tendencies doesn't make up for the fact that the officer was rude, impatient, immature and aggressive. It just makes it a tragedy, because she could be alive and helped if the officer was just a little nicer. He probably...
  4. B

I think I have some kind of fetish for those 90s-00s wrestlers

You know something is amiss if the discussion ends up being on the race card, white supremacy, and interracial marriages ... if the thread started off talking about 90's wrestlers fetish in 3-pages.
  5. B

why don't women appreciate men?

Play Her Man? Is that you?
  6. B

Ashley Madison hacked

Why does what other people do privately concern you so much?
  7. B

Why is wanting "too much" sex an issue to the point of breaking up?

Best response. OP: Be interesting. Make it interesting, maintaining the frame can be done in two ways, (1) Fake it, and be constantly on the lookout for whether you are slipping .. (2) Be (genuinely) an interesting, charismatic, attractive personality that they willingly want to...
  8. B

pluto

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/09/NASA-Budget-Federal.svg/900px-NASA-Budget-Federal.svg.png I'll just leave this fact here, in case, there are any complaints regarding "federal spending" for NASA.
  9. B

Manipulative, insulting cousin, how to handle

Keep him close, hang with him and improve your outlook and inner game. Use him as a training partner. If he invades your space, tell him explicitly it's not cool. If he behaves, reward him. It has similarities to dealing with women, don't be afraid of him, make him afraid of you ... ! It's...
  10. B

pluto

Cool stuff: https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=escape+velocity+of+the+moon+in+meters+per+second ~ 2375.6 To analyze your nice result: (1) The more massive the object (planet) the higher the velocity is (obviously) (2) Treating the object as a point-like mass, the higher the radius from...
  11. B

pluto

I put space exploration into the category of "science without any immediate returns", and fully support its use. When Einstein wrote the three papers he wrote in 1905, inventing special relativity, explaining the photoelectric effect, and resolving the paradoxes of the Brownian motion, neither...
  12. B

pluto

Pffftt. Your entire existence, use of technology, your "essentials" today, all came out of work that looked like "taking pictures of ice" at the outset. What an incredibly ignorant way of looking at scientific investigation and discovery .. Whether -you- agree or not, the fact remains: There...
  13. B

pluto

The entire Pluto mission cost a mere 720$ million dollars that is a grain of sand the $17 trillion debt US is in .. In comparison: The Vikings Stadium cost $1 billion dollars. Not focusing merely on "practical objectives" is what got US where it is today, Bell Labs, IBM, Intel, Silicon...
  14. B

Transgender to serve in the us army

This is precisely what I think you believe, that is, obsession with race and segragating people culturally based on race. I am white and I feel much closer to Backbreaker or Solomon than you. You are one straw short of supporting eugenics/neo-nazism and like it or not, this type of discourse...
  15. B

I am sure you have never explicitly stated whites are superior to other races. To get a whiff of your delusions, we need to resort to circumstantial evidence. Here is a tidbit: I don't even know where to begin. Allow whites to have a home for themselves? I am wondering what planet you are...
  16. B

I won't really go into details here, but just mention that while you were whining about Jaylan, whom I have absolutely no connection to, neg-repping you, you didn't waste a second to "red mark" me ... I think it's very juvenile. I'll "green mark" you next time I have another chance, OK? : )...
  17. B

I don't understand people who "save" money

This seems like a different way of thinking -- I never advocated "saving" money is idiocy and "spending" it is the only way to live a meaningful life. #1 probably is correct, but doesn't really answer what to buy for and what to save for, for most of us, who are really average and don't make...
  18. B

Supposing Jaylan is really the "most cowardly anti-white racist butthurt SJW" there is, does that fact automatically make him a "blue-pill transplant from Loveshack"? I thought politics and seducing women had little in common, e.g, see Zarky's blog. Doesn't that mean anyone who doesn't...
  19. B

Being a Homosexual

This is buried but spot on. People using their "21st century emotions" to give knee-jerk reaction to OP's question. PC and pleasantries aside (I am no gay hater, in fact, I probably fall into the most liberal segment in this forum) , scientifically, he poses an interesting question. How is...
  20. B

pluto

Pluto - blew my mind too, waiting anxiously for the high-resolution pic. BB: You have evolved to be my favorite poster here, despite all the banned and unbanned racist ignoramuses. You are an interesting, thought-provoking, sometimes tangential and overall very different personality ; )