Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. R

The Poverty Diet

Is your money situation really that tight and it forces you to eat like this, or is what you're doing some sort of minimalist living/self discipline lifestyle ?
  2. R

Walked out of my job and quit

Good job OP (no pun intended ha ha) The only regret I feel about periods in my life are the times when I didn't stand up for myself more. Unfortunatley, hard sincere work in service jobs like yours frequently goes unrewarded and unrecognized Sometimes BS like you went through is needed to...
  3. R

New in here... current crisis

parese que ella es una "interesada".....I agree with what the others said here regarding putting your career at risk
  4. R

Bruce/Caitlynn Jenner

There is, but in your defense for not noticing it, "Bruce Jenner" is not in the thread title http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=227002
  5. R

I noticed there has been a banning carnage here

If the mods are going to flex their muscles on this forum, then please enforce the age requirement in the Mature Man section...I had some nice posts deleted from there when I first joined because I didn't state my age ....It seems that enforcement has become lax on this issue........
  6. R

Do you think Caitlyn is hot for a 65 y.o.?

Future scene at the Jenner household https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCoLjp8GYZI
  7. R

Tenacity's Pictures (View and Post Opinions)

Body is looking good. Now let's talk about those pants..............
  8. R

Give me a break already......!!!

Saw this on TV this evening. It seems that some kind of media driven female empowerment movement is in full force now. Every action movie male now has the female equal that can do physical things just as well as him....Now this.....Pitchers in MLB are rare dudes who are like 6'3" and are blessed...
  9. R

Learning Martial Arts - Fitness

The gym thing is just an excuse. Just go and do Judo if that's what you want to try. In Judo, you'll probably start out by learning how to fall correctly anyway.
  10. R

I think hannah storm might be the hottest woman over 45 in america

Can't stand her.....She's a product of the PC nineties when networks started incorporating more women in sports broadcasting. I spent the entire 96'-97' NBA season watching her awkward stare into the camera as she was obviously there for having a vagi*a as opposed to having expertise in sports...
  11. R

money or pac

Big respect for Mayweather....He showed freakish reflexes that are even more amazing when you consider that he's almost 40. He was very humble and gracious in his post-fight interviews, even when some d!ckhead reporter tried to taint him with referrences to his past domestic issues...
  12. R

Hormones and facial attraction?

I recently compared two pics of myself lately........ They were taken about a year and a half apart, so ageing would not be a factor... The first one was taken at a time when I doing Kyokushin Karate twice a week, and constantly banging my 5 plates..... The second one was taken after I...
  13. R

The Poverty Diet

Intersting topic BB. Your posts are always a good read... There's an unanswered question I asked you on another thread: When you were at your fighting weight and ripped, you stated that your build was an absolute pu$$y magnet. Was this when you were shirtless? I ask because from what you've...
  14. R

Did Dan Bilzerian start the big beard craze?

I keep seeing more and more guys with short hair growing big, full beards....It seems like he was the first "famous" person to do so.....ZZ Top had had them for decades, but no one followed their lead..... (I know, weird thread, but I'm just putting my question on the forum)
  15. R

Online dating and younger women

I'm not sure if there's any legal ramifications to that, probably not, but I've seen several profiles that list a certain age, but then if you read their profile essay, they go on to say..."Oh, and by the way, I"m a little older than my listed age....." I met this one hot Asian on match. Her...
  16. R

Lay count vs. Quality

Haha, Great analogy !......Though I gotta say that every time my number increases, I kill my former loser self a little bit more.......
  17. R

The awkward moment when Europe brings in a threath to itself

Not taking sides in this thread, but I simply wanted to post an observation: I visited Munich recently, and a highlight was visiting Olympic Park (site of the 1972 Olympics). The arcitechture of the place is stunning.....such a cool design for a stadium and its surrounding arenas. I was...
  18. R

Overhead shoulder press question

Hi S.C., thanks for responding I know that the standard thinking in the fitness community is that barbells are better than machines, but I lift alone in a nice home gym I constructed in a spare room in my house, so for safety reasons as well as space considerations, I don't do any big barbell...
  19. R

Overhead shoulder press question

If the weight doesn't feel that heavy to me, but my lower back starts hurting, is it because I'm somehow not isolating the movement and I'm utilizing my back muscles too much? (I use a Powertec machine)
  20. R

Chinese feminists sit in jail

Kinda reminds me of the Pu$$y Riot hags from a few years back. It seemed like they were the new darlings of the leftist media, but Russia did not bow to any "pressure" and locked their a$$es up. A friend of mine is married to a Russian and has been over there numerous times. He told me "You do...