Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. O

Valentine's Day argument - advice needed

so just ignore her on v day then? or send her a message saying "have a nice dinner" / "happy v day" ? seems a bit cold, but i guess that's the option she chose when she turned my date down. and you guys are right, getting angry with her accomplishes nothing.
  2. O

Good stuff, thanks for replying DL. I cheated on her twice a couple of months ago. I am fairly sure that unfavourable logistics (she lives with her parents) plus her controlling parents mean that she has stayed loyal, but you can never be certain. I actually think I was a bit too...
  3. O

Cmon Don Juans, hit me with some good old tough love...
  4. O

Hi SS, It's been a while since I last posted as I've been busy with career stuff and the gym. I've had an argument with my gf over Valentine's Day and am not sure how to proceed. Context: -Generally very good relationship, almost a year in duration. -Her first sex, my first...
  5. O

Relationship game: keeping her interest high

Yep, I can definitely hold my hand up and say that I try too hard and overthink things. They've always been features of my personality. If anyone else wants to comment, I should say that my current gf fulfils most of the criteria in this thread...
  6. O

Relationship game: keeping her interest high

Since coming to SS, I've changed from someone who was never able to get a date to a man who is confident that he can pull a girl most times that the initial interest is there. I've been on a lot of dates, pulled a lot of girls in clubs, and am very satisfied with my pick up abilities. These...
  7. O

So lets find out how to identify girls who are DTF at the club

Interesting how things are different for different people. Myself, I find there are no girls who are easier than Erasmus girls, period. When I did Erasmus in Europe, they were all over me, but I'm sure being able to speak German and French well helps. I've hooked up with two more that I can...
  8. O

JohnChops: Complete Overhaul, Time to Change

Superb thread. Inspiring stuff from anyone, let alone a 19 year old. I wish my younger brother were as motivated and insightful as you. Respect.
  9. O

So lets find out how to identify girls who are DTF at the club

Interesting thread, OP. Good luck this evening; let us know how you get on. Generally, I find that the less I think about "what makes a girl DTF" and the more I escalate physically, the more the DTF girls come to me. Overthinking was a huge problem for me in the past - and I know that others on...
  10. O

How to stop yourself from getting attached?

Good thread and a good response. Things that have helped me keep control of my emotions: -Date multiple girls. You care even less if one flakes on you, even if she's hot and you guys made out already. -Date sane girls. Learn to identify the ones that play mind games, as they will wreak havoc on...
  11. O

Do 10s need more comfort?

On 1-4 I agree completely. 5 and 6 are too black and white, and set men up with a kind of inferiority complex which is unhealthy at the best of times, all the more so with the most attractive girls. Yes, she is in high demand, which means she can demand a lot from a man. But hey, I happen to...
  12. O

Anyone else have any ideas as to what I should do?
  13. O

Surprisingly she's not, no- she's a secular Buddhist. That said, having lived in Turkey for a while, she would obviously have been surrounded by plenty of conservative-thinking people. Perhaps some of that has rubbed off on her.
  14. O

A little bit too simplistic here. You're right in the sense that you shouldn't put the more attractive girls on a pedestal and supplicate to them. Just because a girl is hot doesn't mean she should become the centre of your world. Just because a girl is hot doesn't mean you should allow her to...
  15. O

I thought you might get in on this thread, nismo :) Yes and yes to your questions. She's extremely attractive and, at 23, in her prime as a woman, so obviously there are other guys hitting on her apart from me. I feel these days I've got enough experience to know whether a girl is leading me...
  16. O

Yeah, I think sometimes we lose track on SS that there are many different types of girl. Whilst the general principles of attraction are the same, the art of seduction is tailoring your actions to the individual girl. She's half German, so that explains the blonde hair, haha. She said she had...
  17. O

I agree with a lot of what you say here, thanks for your insights. She is indeed much more socially aware than other girls I know, and I felt myself getting tested left right and centre, mostly for congruence. I asked her about both Turkish dating culture and her religion, as both of these were...