Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. Thundernuts

DJs should be Jedi

A true Jedi never gives up
  2. Thundernuts

Could a pic of me and her put her off!? She's lost interest.

Just go ghost on her and stop initiating contact, now that she has withdrawn a bit and is seeing how much of the work you are putting in on your own it isn't helping your frame at all. If she had any reason to think you were developing feelings you just proved to her that you are. Don't be...
  3. Thundernuts

A year....

For me, about this time last year was when I started dating my current GF. Was still working on the farm, and still trying to finish my degree. I dropped out that semester, I tried working on a tree farm (stay away from them) and ended up back at the rice farm. I got a job now that pays more...
  4. Thundernuts

She finally comes around. Or has she?

I find it very suspicious that your eyeballing an acquaintance of old girl and all the sudden out of the blue she is DTF. I say don't do it, go for the girl that has your eye now, not the one that gave you the cold shoulder years ago.
  5. Thundernuts

FR: I won, she lost, game over.

I was thinking the same Drummer but from everything I've seen dealing with women, nearly all of them wouldn't recognize integrity if it punched them in the ****. I mean its like they aren't hardwired to have integrity, which really does explain how women can be so manipulative and give zero...
  6. Thundernuts

Dealing with the one big regret.

Girl that drove me here insulted me for being such a beta. Oh boy did I write her paragraphs of text messages every day and I followed her on Facebook religiously. One day she insulted me and told me to leave her alone. It was after that fateful search of how to get her back that I found SS and...
  7. Thundernuts

I'm leaving my job, should I send her an email?

Sadly this was me about 7 years ago. OP i promise you if you go ahead and write your email not only will nothing come from it but also she will show it to other people. Women love to brag about guys that are all over them when they are either unavailable or uninterested. Here is my...
  8. Thundernuts

What can be done for this dude?

I think alot of us are here because we went through similar experiences. If you intervene and save him from digging a deeper hole then he wont fully comprehend just how bad it can get therefore he will make the same mistakes. Don't try and help him anymore let him learn the hard way. Its...
  9. Thundernuts

What do women get out of stringing guys along?

Well i do hate to repeat what others say but i strongly believe half the time they do it for the attention alone. Women love knowing that guys want them, plus they get the added benefit of getting to pick and choose who will pay for their meal at any given time. I've seen this alot and been...
  10. Thundernuts

What's the #1 Mistake You've Found Yourself Making When You First Start Dating a Girl

Within the first three months one of the biggest maistakes I ever made was telling a girl I was dating about really stressful events/ emergencies. E.g. wen my dad had a stroke and I had to drive 4 hours to go see him. Told the girl about it and she disappeared almost immediately. Now that's...
  11. Thundernuts

How am I supposed to be confident when I'm considered ugly here

Trust me your not missing out on anything special with the irish women. I'm a white guy and Scored with everything but asian women(really don't find them attractive) but when i was messing around with black women they were all *****ing about how black guys act immature and only want sex and all...
  12. Thundernuts

Going to lose my virginity to a hooker, a few questions

That can be pretty expensive, OP if you say money isnt a problem then by all means go for it but wrap up and do not get emotionally attached. Remember she just wants your money. I doubt youll need more than 10 sessions just need to blow a few loads and lose the anxiety. Youll be okay but for...
  13. Thundernuts

Hires her Boyfriend?

Op ex girlfriends get alot of satisfaction from knowing that you still think about them after the break up. Especially when they are moving on and seeing other people. Don't let her have that satisfaction by sending her those text messages because she will not care that you are trying to give...
  14. Thundernuts

Biggest regret in my life!!!! (Can anyone relate?)

I can relate but not with that quantity. That's a damn good regret to have though man.
  15. Thundernuts

My ex-girlfriend break-up. How to approach the situation.

You're asking us why a woman, who almost never make any logical decisions, did something. Listen Ethann, why she did it is irrelevant and all we can do is guess based off your very limited(as well as poorly written) explanation of what happened. Work on yourself. Get out of your comfort zone...
  16. Thundernuts

Well Im just gonna ask you guys for some help with this one

Even if she does come to you, I highly suggest you don't even entertain the thought of wasting more time with this girl.
  17. Thundernuts

Advice needed, girlfriend went to a after party

+1 buddy that made me laugh. OP you have some history with this girl, so I''m gonna have to agree with what Exception said and let this one lay and move on. You set a boundary just keep that in mind if she decides to pull this stunt again. Obviously you screened this one before you decided to...
  18. Thundernuts

What qualifies you to give advice on this forum?

Stole my line you sonaf***** :trouble:
  19. Thundernuts

Help, my penis won't fit in her. Serious question

Just do what I do and tell her to bite the pillow