Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. J

Date Ideas

Whatsup everyone, I met a girl who has a good deal of interest in me named Sue, who i'd rate as a hb 8. I just got her number the other day and now im thinking about the next step which is the date. Any good first date Ideas other than a movie or a walk around the mall? I ask this question...
  2. J

calling the black DJs

as posted by Player_Supreme ahahahah! thats funny:D but your right I did forget to chop it into paragraphs. Thought about it. I don't know exactly what you mean by how whats in me is different than anothr white kid my same age. I believe we want the same things from life we just have...
  3. J

This is for those that "gets it"

as posted by Oxide Well first of all your not Pook... The great thing about Pook is not only his spectacular posts but it's who he actually is, he seems to be a very down to earth person regardless of how great others seem to percieve him and he doesnt have a holier than thou outlook on...
  4. J

Attraction

I just want to understand people's stance or prcption on attraction. Lets take this question into a more metaphorical stance. Lets say the attraction a woman has for a man can just "only" be "found." Lets say attraction is a gem buried in a mine and theres a man willing to work uncover...
  5. J

This is for those that "gets it"

This post was meant to be a pm for Pook but since his PM box is full(Im not surprised) I will share this with the whole board instead
  6. J

My gift to this forum from princelydeeds

Heres an old PM I got from a friend that I would like to share with everyone. As posted by princelydeeds
  7. J

calling the black DJs

Im a white actin black DJ. I grew up deep in the hood but I went to a white middle school. I know how to act white at times and I know how to act black at times. I like actin white because it's comfortable and predictable, but I hate the way my own people treat me sometimes when I'm caught...
  8. J

Attraction

Bump. Added new criteria.
  9. J

Attraction

Is Attraction Made? Or Is Attraction Simply Found? Please explain why you think so. It would be great if you use personal experiences in your reasoning. Since people complained about needing criteria here it is. The Criteria For this poll is: When a woman first start to feel...
  10. J

My Personal Confession To The Board

Yo whatsup everyone, I feel like sharing a part of myself to the forum and giving everyone some introspect on myself and this might be the underlying reason why I found this website. Hopefully someone can take a lesson from my life and avoid some of my old ways of thinking. When I was in...
  11. J

What do you look for in a woman

The opportunity was missed because I was being myself and having a good time she was one of the last things on my mind at the time. I only noticed she was hitting on me after I left. She blatantly showed interest right before I left the party add this with me not really noticing her attempt...
  12. J

PuertoRican_Lover heheh... I know her interest was genuine because of the way she was looking at me the throughout the night and because of her eagerness for me to touch her and her to touch me. Your right I could have asked her for her phone number but she caught me completely off guard...
  13. J

PuertoRican_Lover It would prove better to give examples of your experience than it does to just merely state that you have years of experience.
  14. J

As posted by PuertoRican_Lover The only visible interest I show is eye contact aside from that I dont really show them the first IOI when it comes to words because the best way for me to show them IOI through words is to ask for their phone number and I wont do that unless they show some...
  15. J

As posted by PuertoRican_Lover There are men that are older than all of our ages combined that has less knowledge of women than people half their age and they have the years to potentially gain experience on their side. So your math work only proves the fact that you know how to subtract and...
  16. J

As post by PuertoRican_Lover I never said for a man to get/approach a woman is to be a wimp. I believe your flaw is you think only in Pook-versed theory without actually living it for yourself. I say this because you havent posted one real life, personal example of why aggression is bad...
  17. J

MetalFortress Im glad to see you understand why I like the aggression thing too. But What do you look for in a woman, MetalFortress?
  18. J

Do the selling

Whatsup I like the concept behind the post but there's something about the post that I dont understand. As Posted by Eternal Here you say I should work on myself to turn me into a better product, right? and I am not pleading or begging with the lady or showing her strong IOI's(indicators of...
  19. J

Ill do what I want and not care about what anyone thinks of my actions, now that is one thing i will do. I say this because from my personal experience I never got a girl interested in me by me actually trying to raise her interest because whenever I tried she ended up losing interest and this...
  20. J

I had plenty of girls of all types show aggressive interest towards me because of the challenge I proved to be. Can you answer the question I posted if you have to post a reply? Its like you completely overlooked the main point of my post and decided to talk about what you thought was wrong...