Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. L

Car music with girls in car...

What about giving her the remote to the stereo(given you have one), then she can casually click through the stations while driving around.
  2. L

For all of you there is HOPE!

I have a question about this. I understand what you are saying about "rewarding" the girl for showing you attention. How does this pertain to attention *****s? The way I look at it is if she's just playing with your emotions, showing her attention just makes the situation worse. I am probably...
  3. L

A problem with being "fast"

yeah, its called self justification. it's easier to come up with a reason than just admit that they like the d1ck! damn chickens with no wits. :D
  4. L

Can you change the way a girl looks at you?(long)

Yeah she is banging a married guy, i know this but she doesn't know I know. She has mentioned to me two or three times that she is kinda seeing someone, which I guess makes me question if she actually likes me or still sees me as a friend, however if I got the chance I would lie and say I was...
  5. L

Can you change the way a girl looks at you?(long)

There is this girl I know, she's a solid 7. I have known her for about 4 years now. We used to talk alot but I was an AFC and ended up being her emotional tampon. We stopped talking for a long while. In the past 3 months when I would see her online or at school she would always ask me to...
  6. L

I don't understand what I'm still doing wrong

I never thought myself as the furniture type but you have a good point. I tried dancing with some of the girls when everyone was dancing but none of them seemed they wanted to dance with me. So I sat down because I didn't want to look like that guy who no one wants to dance with but is still...
  7. L

I don't understand what I'm still doing wrong

It's been a while since I have posted. I am need of some advice. I have tried alot of things to help me get more puzzy. I joined a fraternity(having a great time)I have met alot of people, I dress nice, nice car, try to talk to girls but its just not working. I have been to alot of different...
  8. L

Chick has a BF - Call or not?

I saw a chic yesterday that I had a chance with( i think) about 4 months ago but I didn't have a big enough set of balls to try anything at her apartment, after that she stopped talking ot me so i kinda figured it out. My buddy and I where in the mall and I stopped to see if she was working...
  9. L

What would you say to an EX ?

I have often thought of this myself. I use to think that I'd get all upset when I saw my ex. I hope I don't ever see the ho again, but if I do I need to remain calm and confident. Not the whinning AFC that I was when she treated me like ****. I need to show her I have changed and that I have a...
  10. L

Think of the last three women you've dated/banged, and tell me...

The last one was ok, wanted a LTR really bad from the start, we would go out drink, she'd come home with me and I'd bang the shiit out of her. The one before that....what was i thinking the one before that, there is something seriuosly wrong with me
  11. L

Have you wanted to a fvck a girl just because you hated her?

wow, this thread has taken a negative turn. I have met stuck up girls, *****y girls that their attitudes just piss me off and I just want to bang the hell out of. I think almost every guy has done that. My favorite line is, wow that girls a *****....you know what would set her straight? My ****...
  12. L

Why are my friends such chumps?

Industry I feel ya man. I am having the same problems as you are. Every new thing we do, every club we go to, all the new people they meet is because of something I have went out and done. My best friend who could get lotsa puss is just to scared, he hasn't been with a chic in over 5 years and...
  13. L

The Priceless Gift

I thought herpes was the priceless gift........oh wait it was the gift that keeps on giving, my bad.
  14. L

Post Ur ****Y/FUNNY!

Funny thing happened today. I was talking to my friend about what my problem is. One of the HB he works with, I met her a while back and was basically being a jerk, said that I am to sarcastic and arrogant. I said yeah I have figured that out, now what to do about it.
  15. L

Cornell and ugly chicks

well said......
  16. L

Post Ur ****Y/FUNNY!

I am ****y, and really funny, being a smartass comes naturally to me. I always have some comment about something. I guess I come off as arrogant because its just not working. I don't know if I am trying to be to much of a d1ck or what. My friend said I am a jerk, just not the right kind. WTF? I...
  17. L

Has she gone Loco or what?

yeah.........she's freakin nuts Dr. Phil ain't got sh1t on me!
  18. L

WOW, is this chic loco or what. Now thats strange.
  19. L

she is DJing you, she is doing things FOR you but she busts your balls. She says one thing and does another, like a DJ does. It is supposed to keep you guessing, and obviously it is working. How many times do you think girls have said, what is up with this guy? Does he like me or not, he...
  20. L

How do women tell if you are confident.

player supreme, damn good post!