Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. L

2005 NFL picks?

Are the Patriots gonna 3-peat, or will Peyton Manning stop them?Is Randy Moss going to take the Raiders far? Whatever team you guys like, who are you picking to make playoffs or win this year? I know it's not a bunch of metrosexuals posting over here. :cool:
  2. L

HIV Scare: How would you handle this

Whatever your choices were, now is a time to stay strong and keep your head up. Get tested, pray, and whatever God wants for you will happen. I will pray for you and I hope everything turns out OK, PLEASE let us know what happens either way because there are people here who do care. Guys, lets...
  3. L

girl im with found this site

You are going to see people of all different races together, and people of all different races who don't like each other. Seriously. White women who are ugly who like black men, white women who are hot who like black men (hello, Heidi Klum is married to Seal, a black guy) white women who are hot...
  4. L

F*cking neighbours

Hahahhaa PRL that was nuts. I haven't seen u in a while. Glad to have ya back.
  5. L

Not another religious idea...

Asian Woman speaking Spanish = HOT
  6. L

Your girls says other guys like her

Man show her you don't care too much when she says it IF she is just trying to get attention and she's one of those attention whoares. That is key...be like oh really, interesting. Don't go off about other girls liking you right then because that shows insecurity and jealousy. Or be really...
  7. L

calling the black DJs

Hmm...I hang out with a decent amount of black folks as friends although I did not grow up with as many black people. Not being black it's hard for me to truly know how these dynamics work but I do have some observations. 1. The black guys the white girls go for when young do have a lot of...
  8. L

Jay Z is a DJ

I went to the Jay Z concert at Staples Center this past Wednesday. I'm a big hip hop fan and I've always been a fan of Jay's music and his style. I actually rolled with a girl I was friends with as well as some guys. Not only was his performance great, but he has charisma. When he talks, you...
  9. L

HELP, a girl at work!

Don't **** where you sleep my friend. Lots of people have learned this the hard way, hopefully you won't have to. There are plenty of other women out there.
  10. L

What are ways to speak clearly/ better?

George Bush shoudl read this thread. :D
  11. L

The official feminism thread [Merged threads]

Feminism, like any movement, is not perfect. Definetely, we can see some of it's problems in the way some women act. Expecting equal rights but not responsibilities is an issue. But, at the same time, it has advanced US society in certain ways, like was said earlier, just examine the...
  12. L

She Claimed Date Rape

Be careful who you screw is the moral of the story. And women in America are nuts also....for you foreign DJs who weren't aware (or American AFC's who want to avoid this unpleasant reality).
  13. L

Women Wants what she can not have

Very good post! That's totally on point, but it's hard to do man, because i get so horny sometimes. :D
  14. L

Negro's pulling fine white babes? What the f...

Man black dudes can pull hot white girls no doubt.
  15. L

Indian Chick

I would let her know that you want to hang out with her sometime, one on one, and you need her # to contact her. Dating, contrary to popular belief, is quite common in India now with the middle and upper classes that make up a large and growing share of the population. It has been for the last...
  16. L

TERMINATING "fear of rejection" In clubs/bars

Man do you do everything for chicks? Spell better because it will improve you in some way, not for some girl.
  17. L

Indian Chick

Hmm...I went out with a Persian girl for a little while. My personal experience: Quite demanding and high mainteance, they expect a lot especially because many come from wealthy families, so you really need to show her she doesn't intimidate you and you can put her in check. That means don't...
  18. L

Indian Chick

As another Indian dude, I would say holler at her. If she's feeling you she'll let you know....but don't come too strong and you have to use the ****y/funny MAYBE a little less if her English isn't so great and plus she might just think you are a prick. She's probably curious to say the least...
  19. L

The key to generic beauty

Rodman's the ultimate bad boy and he doesn't give a ****...besides his wierd ass style i think he coudl have any girl he wants. Who knows, maybe that helps him because he's so confident to rock it like that.
  20. L

lines to leave em' hanging

This one is great...she might just be looking for friends but if she was then you would've been in that zone either way so no loss. But if not, you'll get the wheels in her head spinning. Or a variation of what Tempest said.