Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. E

NorwegianDJ's journal of personal growth

I've been experiencing something similar. I'm not really concerned about girls anymore and have really been trying to work on all the other parts of my life. I still go out and get laid whenever I want but I don't get the same rise out of it I used to. Once I it and was comfortable attracting...
  2. E

Jack Wealthy's Journal of Beasting

Man New York is a hell of a city. I wouldn't say you won't get addicted until you've been there. It's a pretty incredible place. Hit it up I promise you won't be disappointed.
  3. E

opinions on stealing girlfriend

Really depends on where your morals lie man. You'll get a wide variety of answers and it will come down to you on what you really think at the end of the day. You could argue it a bunch of different ways and you'll find one that fits right for what you think. I personally think if the guy is a...
  4. E

Girl I dated is slightly confusing.

Why is this confusing to you? You dated her and she wants to know if your leaving school. Wouldn't you be curious if she was randomly leaving without telling you? Even if there are no feelings left that's still a reasonable question for anyone who is significant in your life.
  5. E

//The Chronicles of BPH\\

Pretty solid workout routine, I've been doing something very similar and been seeing a lot of results. Not something that's going to make you really strong but you'll get a lot of muscle hypertrophy going on. Super ****ty about your friends being like that, sounds like highschool all over again.
  6. E

Lol This is scary. TAKE THE RED PILL NEOOOOOOOOOO get a hold of yourself dude
  7. E

***Official Late Night with NorwegianDJ Interview Thread***

Haha, just saw that. You can change the vision but you can't change who's running it. Solid interview
  8. E

never gotten farther than a makeout

You'll be fine dude. I'm not sure why she's definitely going to ask you about that? Why would she? And don't worry about the makeout... You're already setting yourself up for failure thinking I'm probably **** at it. It's not hard. Don't overthink this too much. Any thoughts you're gonna have...
  9. E

Jeeze man, getting some momentum. Keep it up! You really don't **** around with closing. Congrats on the 13th
  10. E

Why I quit game

Such a huge point man. Glad you came to that. I've been making myself more and more vulnerable and its taking me places I would have never felt when gaming. I have some bad news about Prodigy though as you probably know he wrote for the site for a few years. Talking to him and people in his...
  11. E

Hey dude, just a couple thoughts here It honestly sounds like you're not building many solid connections with the girls you're trying to hook up with and just going for it anyway. I could be wrong however and thats just the way you're making it sound in the journal. The general theme to your...
  12. E

Please don't ask BPH for lifting advice

Jesus..... wtf dude. You'll never know whos stronger, i could say i bench 315 and you would never know. I'm baffled that you would even put the time and the effort into this post. You're a bigger douche than I thought.
  13. E

I still read dude, chilllll
  14. E

Where do college posts go?

Not trying to be a ***** at all but if you guys are interested we've got a forum over at http://collegegame.net/ that is just kicking off. We've got a bunch of college aged guys discussing game.
  15. E

She didn't accept my friend request on facebook

I dunno fellas you guys seem to be missing the big picture here. Your friend followed her home and sent her facebook messages until she blocked him. You didn't even bring up the fact that this is really really ****ing creepy. Which I can assume you haven't quite dialed in your...
  16. E

Time to pull the plug on Robyn man. Shes just clearly not interested. Sorry to hear that you got dropped though. Sucks
  17. E

NorwegianDJ's workout journal

I believe the big three are bench, squat and deadlifts
  18. E

It sucks when you have to be that guy at the party to hold things under control. It was solid that you did though because things could have gotten out of control real quick. Thanks for the invite ;) Rattled I couldn't make the trip down to come **** some hoes with you.