Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. ?

What is your favorite part of the female anatomy?

Face and hair. That can tell you if she's a crack head, wh*re, good girl, etc.
  2. ?

Higher Game

DJing is a science. It is the study of improving yourself mentally and physically, so much so that you reek attraction from everybody. Remember that self-respect is vastly more important than any other kind, and dignity is more important than pride.
  3. ?

Lose weight

It wasn't fat weight, I'll tell you that much. You probably lost a lot of water weight, and/or went to the bathroom. Then 5 pounds would be pretty reasonable. If you weigh yourself right now, you may have gained those pounds back already.
  4. ?

The Future of Game - Flaking

The DJ way will evolve to accommodate this, as it has since Adam and Eve. I'm not worried.
  5. ?

Silent One Hitters That Screw With Chicks

"Okay, run along now..." "The kitchen's that way" "I'm sorry, I wasn't listening" (best) "Send me a postcard" "Yeah... mhhmm.... wow... damn.... awesome.... ok...." (throughout conversation) "May God bless you" "Good luck with your adventure"
  6. ?

Just used this today. "have fun"
  7. ?

Reason I don't have facebook

Based on your reasoning, I'm assuming you also refuse to use a cellphone and landline?
  8. ?

I believe that you believe.
  9. ?

2 gorgeous sisters

Pick one. Dump her. Next one.
  10. ?

Next Obstacle

What the f**k dude. Walk up to her, get rejected, then learn and acquire experience.
  11. ?

Guilty over sexual activity

Because you guys are stuck so far up your own a$ses, that you are completely impervious to exterior, human intervention. No. Everybody cares what other people think of them. It's not even under your control. You subconsciously crave human acceptance, and it presents itself in your conscious...
  12. ?

Buying a girl flowers....

Or funerals.
  13. ?

Uh oh

Escalate. Escalate. Escalate.
  14. ?

Guilty over sexual activity

Threesome with another guy? I'm comfortable with my sexuality but I still wouldn't even consider this. My advice to you is to realize that every human being has done things they regret. The important thing, I don't care how cliche it is: learn form it. Be glad this happened when you were a kid...
  15. ?

Buying a girl flowers....

No gifts till you are exclusive.
  16. ?

WTH is wrong?

For your first problem I didn't notice any female pronouns so I'm assuming you're referring to both guys and girls. Don't do kino with guys. Because she eyeballs you does not mean she wants to sleep with you. Initial attraction is just that, the first step. Approach bro. Have you read the DJ...
  17. ?

If you escalate enough?

You're overthinking thinking this sh!t. If they wanted to be whor!s they would do the escalation themselves.
  18. ?

NO Interest? pursue?

No, move on. Unless you save her little brother from cancer, she's not changing. Even then, you'll just get friend zoned.
  19. ?

AFC friend

If he commits suicide, make a thread about him. [insert weak insult here]
  20. ?

Do You Have to Be Good Looking to Attract Women?

I think your overall shape and fitness plays a larger role.