Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. V

What happened to Francisco d'anconia?

Aw shucks :) I've been doing great. I met my wife in 2007 and we got married in 2010. Couldn't be happier. I finished grad school in 2010 as well and been working for the same company since 2011. It's been fun and I've been on the verge of moving to a new company as soon as they can afford...
  2. V

Making guy friends in college.

Have you tried talking to them?
  3. V

remove copy protection on Itunes?

Let's not talk about this.
  4. V

3 approaches at the Mall

This thread is too fubared to clean up. Sorry OP that some bad posters ruined your thread.
  5. V

cell phone Motorola Razr Dolc and Gabanna

Well it just depends. I've dropped my phone plenty of times and it's still in great shape. Of course if you drop it out of your car window onto cement it will most likely have some damage. I've had 1 razr for a year and a half and it's still working fine. Some people have bad luck with their...
  6. V

Is it alright for old men to date young girls?

This is really stupid.
  7. V

Sexuality

This is stupid, of course girls are sexual. Every person on the earth shares the same instinctive desire to reproduce, ala have sex.
  8. V

Definition of a certain sex term??

Getting blue balled is freiking painful, that's all I'm gonna say.
  9. V

The Office

Best skit ever. I was dying.
  10. V

Do you want to be a MOD?

Rome wasn't built in a day :)
  11. V

How tall are you?

5' 9 3/4" I'm the tallest of my siblings, but still 2 inches shorter then my dad. I usually just say I'm 5'10 but it's funny because my dad is 5' 11 3/4" and he usually won't say he's 6'.
  12. V

Online Forums

Hey now, there's no need to snap at him like this. Some people benefit more then others from this site. Whether it's from not practicing what they're reading, not reading, or not applying what they read correctly. Some people take years to accomplish something but this forum is worth...
  13. V

AIM wtf

aim is a horrible crutch for PUA's and should be avoided. Nothing beats personal conversation, and if that can't happen at least use the phone to get the inflection in the voice. Messangers are a terrible way to communicate. It's just 'chatting' not 'communicating'
  14. V

Linux and Open Source software

www.linuxmce.com
  15. V

Do you want to be a MOD?

Isn't quoting, replying, and attacking him a "response"?
  16. V

wheres vincent?

You'll never find me.
  17. V

Anybody from Phoenix, AZ?

I dunno did you check the wingman forum!
  18. V

Myspace, Good or Bad?

what happened to face to face? I don't care if it works, jesus christ break thousands of years of tradition.
  19. V

sex

Quit stealing my signature idea's you bastard.
  20. V

Games on strike. GTA IV baby!

Think of Vice City and San Andreas as episodes of the same series, just expansions on the first one. The reason is because they used the same engine, although tweaked greatly in the end it was the same basic thing. With IV comes a new engine, so the game will play a lot differently from the...