Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. A

Don't know what I want.

Have you watched EckhartTolle, Blueprint or somthing like that? Its a bit like somebody have pushed the reset button on you
  2. A

Why do women usually walk away after I cold approach them?

how would you feel when some gay dude would approach you? Imagine that. thats how those girls feel. You walk up to them with emptyness and want their pvssy in return.
  3. A

Deep one itis, depression, with a suposed fixed inner self

these things you do sound good but there is a big difference if you do something really for yourself, you do it because its considered cool or you want it as a next goal, "a next piece that i can add to my life". i dont know you ...you said you get instant bad responses in clubs and from...
  4. A

Deep one itis, depression, with a suposed fixed inner self

Hi! "I really miss the company of a girlfriend, someone who loves me and shares life with me." ...first you have to fix yourself. "I have lots of money, i am my own boss, i travel every month on vacation to resorts, beaches, etc, i have an amazing car, and i have my own place in front...
  5. A

What is better than the dj bible?

Read just the bold. I would say thats the main pillar of the whole alpha vs beta debate. There was a „dark” period in my life when i used to worry about these things: that guy is richer than me ...or he has better car ...or he has more friends ...or he has better bla-bla-bla. I will never go...
  6. A

Huh... I cant imagine how can you dominate your own teammates. You mean they are reacting to him and try to copy his actions subconsciously. I dont have a female boss right now:), but this is a good example. How can she make me a sissy? I go to work and do my stuff ...and yes accepting...
  7. A

I would add that there is no such thing that out-alpha. That is "out-dominate". "Every 'alpha male' can be immediately made into a true beta male when put in the presence of a higher ranked alpha." This is only true if you define alpha as leader and beta as non-leader. How come everyone...
  8. A

How the **** do you dance?

10 tips: 1: Drink enough 2: Try to feel the beat 3: Look at the other guys around you 4: Look at the other guys around you 5: Look at the other guys around you 6: Look at the other guys around you ... ... Bonus tip: Look at the other guys around you
  9. A

Feeling extremely down...

She is just playing with your feelings. She still doesnt care about you or about what happened to your mom. You would see that yourself but now your head is in a mess. ------ "i want to talk to you. i want to be with you in a place where there are other people." = i want to hurt you even...
  10. A

Sticky situation - need some advice

You cant make that clearer cause its already 100percent clear to her before you say a word. The long logical woo-woo just disgusts her even more and it will be used against you. Less sexual? Sorry man, but this is more than weird. They survived by fvcking the right guy(s). How can you not...
  11. A

Case Study: When she says unprovoked, 'I will not do __' or 'We are not going to __'

movie Spread, 21.min: -You can tell me. I mean, it's not like you're getting any from me. -When a girl tells you you're not getting any, ...before you ask, ...before you even try, ...you're getting some.
  12. A

Delete your Facebook for 30 days, loser.

When we are out and someone takes a picture 1-2 guys scream immediately "We`ll put this up on Facebook!!!" ...im tired of that.
  13. A

i fail at clubbing.

^ ^ ^ Exactly!
  14. A

The *No Contact* Challenge! ( Read this if you just got dumped)

:) at least she couldnt harm your ego.
  15. A

i fail at clubbing.

Hi! "2) i dance like a fish out of water. i need to learn to dance better. " i started that way too. everybody does. dont worry. "3) it's ****ing expensive. i played poker before hand and i won like 380$ left with now i have like 200$" Whats the problem? you still have 200 plus:D "4)...
  16. A

Sticky situation - need some advice

Tiguere, Die Hard ...i agree with you, but i have a question too. Whats the difference if she goes out with that guy or she cancels it? ...i mean her IL. She wants to go on a date with him. (no matter if it is a good test. its low IL, its disrespect) I would think about dumping her even if she...
  17. A

hanging out with girls and going on dates feels like a hassle

In my experience predictable dates suck. predictable = you know whats gonna happen. You will sit&talk and then maybe a goodbye kiss. That is a waste of time, and it feels like a hassle ...yes. I dont know what you mean by "good friend" but i cant imagine a date with a good-friend-girl(where...
  18. A

called her out on her games, what now?

lets say if a girl is interested in you and wants to meet you, it has 1/50 chance that something happens in the last minute(lets take that as a flake). you set up dates with 5 interested girls, your chances for flakes are: 0 flake from 5: 0.9039 (90 percent) 1 flake from 5: 0.0922 (9...
  19. A

called her out on her games, what now?

1. doesnt matter why. she dictates she is in happy mode - you are a happy couple she is in flaky mode - you are a flaky couple you are reacting to her. 2. she has no respect for you. i wouldnt try to change that. "its not the first time she has flaked on me though... " ...and nothing...