Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Search results

1. J

Wilt, Ron, Gene, Fidel>>>>The Brad Pitts/David Beckhams

what is 13 stone? And yes bro it was my first day of back to school at my college, I was getting all types of chicks mirin my aesthetics. lol. I don't even have to waste time talking anymore cheers!
  2. J

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!! I agree with you 200% I am 6'2 muscular and very lean currently. When I first got into "game" a few years back to get over an ex I was kinda in shape but a lot of it game. I started noticing though as I got bigger the trend changed it went from me chasing ***** to it...
  3. J

Oh yea? How many guys you know in excellent shape going to a dating forum for advice on getting pvssy as opposed to the one's with "game". You don't need game if you are who you say you are.
  4. J

80% of women are sleeping with 20% of men.

No they're not. These women put on an illusion man. Sure they get offered sex by tons of men but it's RARELY by the man they want and it's even more rare that it's on their preferred terms. Most these broads walk around life completely depressed and lost just hoping, and I mean hoping that some...
  5. J

How can I be a mean ***hole and still keep the girl!

Calm down, I was actually agreeing with what you said. The whole premise of my argument was, "Why jump through all these hoops to try and gain something/control one woman". This ideology the op is expousing makes him come off as the, "White-Knight". It would be more "alpha" or "don juan" to not...
  6. J

This chick will not follow protocol!

Honestly I don't remember. This was many year, women, and lifetimes ago. :D
  7. J

how to deal with this Attention Wh0re

WOW unless she thinks you're gay *she might now* she was expecting to get fvcked by a real man. I don't know how this could be any more obvious of a sign. Next time send her to my address brah.
  8. J

How to handle the Ex

Why are you not talking to multiple women? Women always will remain loyal to their ex's for an unreasonable amount of time.
  9. J

Picked up a HB9 stripper last night - what now?

Wow been 3 years since I read these forums, I see some of you are still completely clueless. *sigh*
  10. J

This chick will not follow protocol!

Thanks, always nice to look back on your old stuff and realize how big of an ostentatious, douche you once were. Ironic to think I knew it all back then, when really I didn't know sh1t, and after a great deal of learning and experience, still come to the realization in the grand scheme of...
  11. J

How can I be a mean ***hole and still keep the girl!

Not trying to be a ****, but I mean this in the most brutally honest way. You just sound like a little immature kid who needs to grow up. Why would you want to purposely cause pain to a woman who has done nothing to you out of fear of losing her? That sounds like one of those crazy guys...
  12. J

I don't know how to understand this.

I think- no scratch that I know, she only sees you as a friend. See how good of a friend she can be though by plugging you in with some of her girl friends.
  13. J

Most pathetic shít test ever?

Confused as to why all posters are calling op's chick a slut??? Wonders if all women they sleep with are sluts as well???
  14. J

Picked up a HB9 stripper last night - what now?

I was thinking this as I lol'd at this thread.
  15. J

ebooks for a newbie please

Reading books on getting women is like reading a book on boxing and trying to get into the ring. Experience rules. Just get off this site and start meeting women. If you must read I'd only recommend something by Pook or Player Supreme.
  16. J

Women LIE in order to maintain POWER

I agree with Alien LIE. What does my social life have to do with the women I date? I try to keep those as separate as possible. It seems there are a lot of people on this site discussing theory instead of actually getting laid.
  17. J

weird text conversation

and your the 1 who has to ask dumb questions over the internet because you cant get laid :laugh:
  18. J

Is she playing mind games?

ARE YOU KIDDING??? SHE DOESNT LIKE YOU NOW MOVE ON!!! Get off her nut sack man your obsessed
  19. J

weird text conversation

That was a very immature convo. I bet you never get laid huh?
  20. J

Call her out or freeze her out?

When a ***** gets out of pocket I check her, when a b*tch stands me up she no longer exists in my life. Unless she wants to crawl back in, and I do mean CRAWL BACK IN!!!