Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Epiphany

Nokturnal

Reaction score
When you finally realize that all her words are false, they are meaningless waves in an ocean of terror that can sweep you away and crumble your castle of sand if you let them. But when you finally grow tired of drowning and losing your home. You say f*ck it - so you build yourself a small boat, then a small trench to protect sh*tty self. Then a submarine and a wall but soon you see those are just temporary pieces of sh*t. So you decide, that you will build yourself into a fvcking machine. First being, total control over yourself, and then working your way outward planning your design for total domination of this false world.. What is the f*ck is the ocean or weather? When you CONTROL HAARP. What is the f*ck is female when you have designed MKULTRA, F*ck this b*tch is what that is. F*ck these waves. I sit on my throne of self worth and make a POINT that I WILL destroy your piece of sh*t EARTH if you don't BOW to me, for MY quest is no longer in just "you" the FEMALE. It is in EVERYTHING. All that I please and all that I WILL, until my flesh and bones come apart and flow into the ether, only to be FREE once again.

Yes, Im sure many of you have had the epiphany of finding your soul-mate, and then the enlightenment stage begins when that veil falls. It hurts and goes against all your world views, but in the end it is a very free-ing experience. For my quest has begun long ago, but finally the streak of lighting has rung the bells of some terrible epiphany deep within me.

Last edited:

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So much hate. I love it. Use it to grow. Remember this, though: it will come to a time where you will realize that all of that hate is just another fetter. Getting rid of hate, and yet to keep on pursuing your goals, that is a truer liberation.
Welcome to the forum.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
aaaaand a supreme gentlemen is born

bro calm down...lol

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
maybe is a little crazy?

Nokturnal

Reaction score
Naw I just enjoy writing lol ;) - and epiphany actually didn't come from heartbreak or any relationship, it came from starting dating and seeing the truth in how woman hold no value to there words. I had a lot of sexual experience young, so I have a natural gift of when I get any woman alone, I pretty much can have her. I also have had very little interest in woman for a long time, as I don't find a lot of them attractive. So I end up getting chased in 80% of situations. I have only slept with high quality woman, not as many as I would like. But I had a bad habit of becoming a BETA in relationships. So I experimented with Alpha/Beta situations and then trying to see how ****ed up woman can be. So I decided to try different situations and mental tests - Example; not sleeping with women for at-least 2 weeks before knowing them.(Yes I knew it wasn't gonna work). I will admit one small fling definitely got to me and hence the post - I mean man I should of just f*cked them. But knowing that If I did start a relationship or a fling with someone I would grow attached too and fall back into a beta, It would destroy me and I would start over. Hence the reason for experiments and the truth. It has literally turned me into a Dom looking for Sub females overnight.

Last edited:

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naw I just enjoy writing lol ;) - and epiphany actually didn't come from heartbreak or any relationship, it came from starting dating and seeing the truth in how woman hold no value to there words. I had a lot of sexual experience young, so I have a natural gift of when I get any woman alone, I pretty much can have her. I also have had very little interest in woman for a long time, as I don't find a lot of them attractive. So I end up getting chased in 80% of situations. I have only slept with high quality woman, not as many as I would like. But I had a bad habit of becoming a BETA in relationships. So I experimented with Alpha/Beta situations and then trying to see how ****ed up woman can be. So I decided to try different situations and mental tests - Example; not sleeping with women for at-least 2 weeks before knowing them.(Yes I knew it wasn't gonna work). I will admit one small fling definitely got to me and hence the post - I mean man I should of just f*cked them. But knowing that If I did start a relationship or a fling with someone I would grow attached too and fall back into a beta, It would destroy me and I would start over. Hence the reason for experiments and the truth. It has literally turned me into a Dom looking for Sub females overnight.
I have this ongoing theory that the pull to act beta, comes from being around females too much...alone time and time with the guys should balance it out. Just a theory.

Nokturnal

Reaction score
That actually a pretty good theory. It would explain why I have the ability to hook up with woman when I catch them alone, but not able to do a LTR without turning beta, as my experiences being young and around a lot of females with my buddy. Constantly hooking up with them and different groups of them. No supervision type thing.

BraddH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you finally realize that all her words are false, they are meaningless waves in an ocean of terror that can sweep you away and crumble your castle of sand if you let them. But when you finally grow tired of drowning and losing your home. You say f*ck it - so you build yourself a small boat, then a small trench to protect sh*tty self. Then a submarine and a wall but soon you see those are just temporary pieces of sh*t. So you decide, that you will build yourself into a fvcking machine. First being, total control over yourself, and then working your way outward planning your design for total domination of this false world.. What is the f*ck is the ocean or weather? When you CONTROL HAARP. What is the f*ck is female when you have designed MKULTRA, F*ck this b*tch is what that is. F*ck these waves. I sit on my throne of self worth and make a POINT that I WILL destroy your piece of sh*t EARTH if you don't BOW to me, for MY quest is no longer in just "you" the FEMALE. It is in EVERYTHING. All that I please and all that I WILL, until my flesh and bones come apart and flow into the ether, only to be FREE once again.

Yes, Im sure many of you have had the epiphany of finding your soul-mate, and then the enlightenment stage begins when that veil falls. It hurts and goes against all your world views, but in the end it is a very free-ing experience. For my quest has begun long ago, but finally the streak of lighting has rung the bells of some terrible epiphany deep within me.
You need to see a doctor.

Nokturnal

Reaction score
Aww come on, you fools don't like passion? I'm pretty sure most of you have felt that way at some point or another hence why you are on this website. Would you rather me make a post on why some girl didn't respond to my text message, or how do i know if she likes me?!?! lolol.

Last edited:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP is a good writer

Nokturnal

Reaction score
Oh come on, you can't be that thick lol - the writing is just a metaphor - I actually believe multiple soul-mates do exists, but not in the traditional sense. Most people just assume there partner or person they are seeing is there soul-mate because they are closed off and don't experience anything else other then that singular person. You are not always supposed to be with your soul-mate. It takes heartbreak to realize that.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh come on, you can't be that thick lol - the writing is just a metaphor - I actually believe multiple soul-mates do exists, but not in the traditional sense. Most people just assume there partner or person they are seeing is there soul-mate because they are closed off and don't experience anything else other then that singular person. You are not always supposed to be with your soul-mate. It takes heartbreak to realize that.
if you're not supposed to be with them how are they a soul mate?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I second this. There is a soulmate for everyone out there. You just won't meet them all. In fact, very few ever do. And often times (especially in a woman's case), the person has left their soulmate somewhere in their past. Or maybe you 2 just never communicated with each other (perhaps you both speak different languages).

Nokturnal

Reaction score
Synchronicity is something I deeply believe in and have experienced all my life. I believe the flow of energy can attract bodies to come together from all over the world. People think of everything including love as singular in our current society. There are many forms of love, just as there are many forms of soulmates, - Soulmates are not supposed to give you a perfect existence, that is a dream for simple people that think being in love is the end of the equation of life. Soul-mates are for growing. Growing yourself, growing with each other, experiencing together, so you can suffer together. You have soul-mates as best friends that are non-sexual. One of my soul-mates is completely non-sexual, he is the complete opposite of me. We have grown up together all of our lives and it would of been nearly impossible for us to experience life without each other. We would have never been able to grow or get through mental or spiritual issues without each other. Energy and souls flow in groups, it is no singular concept. Just like in our modern day society god is a singular concept. Which is just a dumbed down version of what our understanding should be of our existence.