Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A natural guide to help attracting women

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been approaching women and I've had beautiful women reciprocate well with me after I've opened, I only failed to get numbers of other women due to not knowing how to play on the words after she responds to the question.

Firstly, sort out your confidence:
accept yourself, be proud of yourself- what are you proud about? What are you confident about? This could be a hobby or a technical skills such as programming.

Be with positive people, think positively, be optimistic, go to the gym, make eye contact with people, speak up, have good posture, do things that you are normally afraid to do. Be happy within yourself, do things that make you happy, focus on yourself, stop caring what other people think or say because they are not important to you, look outside.

Take risks, the more you take, the more acclimatised you will get. This is the only way you are going to improve your confidence, social skills and attracting women.

Approaching women

Lighten up, think of no outcome, just talk to them and have a conversation.

Approach women and say "I just saw you and just had to meet you" in a jovial way, then transition with questions, observe, make a comment, instigate and play on the words when she answers back to your question.

The worst thing that is going to happen when approaching a women is he she pulls an angry face or tells you "to get lost", you will get these women, even the most successful men with women will get ignored.

The more you approach, the more opportunities you will have to being successful. Approaching 3 a day means 21 in a week and in that 21 you should have 1-2 numbers to transition into a date.

The more you approach, the more easier it will get
. It's just like learning algebra, at first it is daunting, however, the more you practice and stick with it, the more easier it will get and the more comfortable you will feel.

Best ways to meet women to get a girlfriend or a relationship

You can join online dating website, go to speed dating events, join clubs out of interest such as a salsa dancing club, volunteer, work, meet women at the gym, through family or friends, through college or university or approaching women.

Conversation skills

Ask how they are/how's it going/how are you keeping
What has she been up to,
What is the latest,
How is her day been,
What is she planning to do
What her plans are for the day, week ahead,
How was her weekend, day, did you get up to anything interesting
Ask if she has any plans for the holidays, etc
How do you spend most of your time
How do you spend most of your spare time
Talk about her studies, hobbies
Ask about family, friends, where she would like to travel, what's the craziest thing she's done

Listening is very important in getting better with conversations!

I really hope this helps.

Good luck!

Last edited:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post. Some guys will not even be able to do this.

For those men, I advise to eliminate the word, "approach women" from your vocabulary and replace it with, "Be friendly and personable with both men and women". In other words, make "small talk" a habit.

By simply making small talk with people you see in your day-to-day, you will automatically start calibrating socially with no effort and no outcome dependence.

Later, once you have a lot of friendly conversations with both men and women under your belt, you will naturally feel comfortable talking to women.

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks.

Last week I approached a women nervously and she just looked at me rudely and walked off.

I then approached a cute female much more calmly and she was reciprocating well. I did not finish it off due to not being persistent. My sarge partner who saw then told me on the way back I should have kept plowing.

Also approaching on the front or slightly in front of her shoulder, not behind her shoulder.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very good.

If you shift your attention from having an effect on a female and instead just look at it as having fun being sociable and "loose" with everybody, you'll become much more natural without effort.