Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

NC with ex who I work with, is she testing me already?

thoughts

Reaction score
Got dumped, made the mistake of doing some pleading and reasoning. Now attempting to do NC. Made that clear.

Unfortunately we work at the same company but in completely separate physical areas. Our employer has a "laptop initiative" where some members of staff can check out laptops for use while they're employed there.

I've already told her once in person before and again in text the extent of my knowledge regarding how to get the laptop. She needs to submit a ticket and/or email/call the help desk guy so they can verify her eligibility. Literally sent her a text about it last week, and, unless she deleted my texts, she knows this.

The problem is the text is likely buried in the mounds of sh!t that I sent her this past weekend. Did she legitimately forget(she has kind of a weak memory)you guys think or is she just testing me the next fvckin' morning after I made no contact clear?

Is it worth being professional and concise in my text just telling her what to do? I was thinking of saying "I already sent you a text with directions last week" but it just seems too butthurt. Alternative was "You need to submit a ticket and contact XYZ, that's all I know about it." She texted me roughly 2 hours ago so I haven't responded yet, and, I didn't contact her first.

Thanks for the thoughts.

ThePasses

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're the one who came up with the idea that there will be No Contact but you're considering answering her? Say what?!

You can not be the only person in that building that knows how to checkout a laptop. She'll figure it out.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got dumped, made the mistake of doing some pleading and reasoning. Now attempting to do NC. Made that clear.

Unfortunately we work at the same company but in completely separate physical areas. Our employer has a "laptop initiative" where some members of staff can check out laptops for use while they're employed there.

I've already told her once in person before and again in text the extent of my knowledge regarding how to get the laptop. She needs to submit a ticket and/or email/call the help desk guy so they can verify her eligibility. Literally sent her a text about it last week, and, unless she deleted my texts, she knows this.

The problem is the text is likely buried in the mounds of sh!t that I sent her this past weekend. Did she legitimately forget(she has kind of a weak memory)you guys think or is she just testing me the next fvckin' morning after I made no contact clear?

Is it worth being professional and concise in my text just telling her what to do? I was thinking of saying "I already sent you a text with directions last week" but it just seems too butthurt. Alternative was "You need to submit a ticket and contact XYZ, that's all I know about it." She texted me roughly 2 hours ago so I haven't responded yet, and, I didn't contact her first.

Thanks for the thoughts.
why you care? ignore and move on

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Thanks for the thoughts.
To save any work related hassle i would answer work related stuff only. Other than that no contact is what it is. Bo contact. If you told her how and she can't remember that isn't your fault or problem.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
If a woman is an "EX" that means she doesn't matter any more. The only women who matter are women you are actively f*cking.

If she is your EX then the relationship is over. So why are you making a thread about a woman who you're not f*cking and who doesn't give a sh!t about you? Focus your time, energy and attention on something important. On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being "important" I would put Ex girlfriends at -10 right below celebrity gossip and the latest children's book.

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha oh man.