Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What should a good tinder profile look like?

Prodoge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Next week I'm off to college in a different city and thought i would give tinder a go to meet new people and see what comes out.
What should i watch out for ?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tinder is for hookups so if you're expecting to meet a good lay you're good to go just look for that, if you're expecting the love of your life... hahahahahahahahahahaha

Prodoge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
tinder is for hookups so if you're expecting to meet a good lay you're good to go just look for that, if you're expecting the love of your life... hahahahahahahahahahaha

Fine but your evil laugh doesn't tell what my tinder profil should look like to have some success

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fine but your evil laugh doesn't tell what my tinder profil should look like to have some success
5 pics

1 shirtless
1 doing something cool(skydiving, motorcycle, playing with a big dog etc etc)
2 good face shots
1 hugged up on cute girl..(social proof)

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No need for a bio.... if you put one... better be funny and inviting

ThePasses

Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone I work with said that a girl he goes to school with gave him her phone so he could look through her Tinder. He said the girl's account had like 150+ notifications and that the girl said she has no intention of looking through all of the likes, matches, and messages. He went on to say that she mainly thumbs through the app for fun when she is bored. And supposedly this girl looks regular good but nothing spectacular.

So what I'm saying is, you'd be better off asking a woman that uses Tinder what she is likely to gravitate to instead of asking us (other men).

blind_one

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what I'm saying is, you'd be better off asking a woman that uses Tinder what she is likely to gravitate to instead of asking us (other men).
I would take all dating advice from women with a grain of salt, or with a whole bag of it.

It is mostly your pictures. My hobbies consist of snail racing, watching grass grow and two old school rock bands that barely anyone knows. My profile description is something along the lines that I am short, fat a boor and a thug, which the pictures clearly contradict. You might as well leave the profile blank with just pictures.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh your post implied that you were wondering what to look for in women's profiles

apparently your profile should just be the 5 sexiest pictures of you that exist, if you don't have any get some. aside from that anything goes(it's mostly looks on tinder at first, until you get matched)

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol no such thing...tinder is mostly a waste of time

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol no such thing...tinder is mostly a waste of time
Speak for yourself mate...

Best pics up, spit some game and you could have a date every night of the week.

Then again I tend to attract your 18-30 crowd. Might be different for guys looking to hook up with older chicks.