Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Live in an urban area with low pay

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I currently live south of Houston Texas. I have no degree and just wont work outside in this kinda weather. I only qualify for low wage jobs mostly. I also have no car.

How can I survive in an urban area making 8-9 an hour in the US? I know even with roommates rent is very expensive in a city.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I currently live south of Houston Texas. I have no degree and just wont work outside in this kinda weather. I only qualify for low wage jobs mostly. I also have no car.

How can I survive in an urban area making 8-9 an hour in the US? I know even with roommates rent is very expensive in a city.
You won't survive. Work, save your money, go learn a trade (skilled labor) or go get a degree. While you are working, give lots of thought to what you are good at and how your skills can help the world.

Billtx49

Reaction score
You won't survive. Work, save your money, go learn a trade (skilled labor) or go get a degree. While you are working, give lots of thought to what you are good at and how your skills can help the world.
It would have to be a trade where he could get an advanced certification. In a border state like Texas most jobs like common welding have been taken over by immigrants now. Should look for niche specialization or advanced training in a trade these days…

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I take it those craigslist roommate ads are unreliable?