Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rant about males

Datboy98

Reaction score
Saw this post from someone I knew. She's actually the girl who drove me to the red pill. As you can expect, she espouses all AWALT tendencies, enjoys having beta orbiters and she now has the nerve to complain about the lack of courtship these days? It's all a bit hypocritical.
Thoughts?

"Forgive me for I am about to rant...

I don't understand how the **** some boys in this world, yes BOYS, think it's alright to call people out and to slut shame and just act like ****ing idiots all the damn time.

Now, this dumb asssssssss mother****er decided to say that stretch marks on a girl is nasty and we outchea posting nudes but our bodies are basically **** TF is he

I fail to understand why guys aren't aware that that same girl you're saying looks nasty cuz she has stretch marks is the same girl your mother once was/or is. You fail to understand that your mother has stretch marks too and without her having those glorious zebra stripes ascribed to her gorgeous melanin then she wouldn't be the woman she is today. You fail to understand that those are her battle scars. That's what you did to your mother( which she had no control of btw)and you're outchea calling girls fat and saying that we're ugly and nasty?

First of all, grow the **** up. I don't know where you plan on finding a girl who doesn't have stretch marks. Y'all always claiming you want a "thick ass ***** with curves" but guess what.... She has stretch marks... Well HYFR she has stretch marks, and just because of that ati you're going to leave her? the **** are you doing with your life?

What happened to courting like we used to back in the day? This generation is filled **** boys, a term which shouldn't even exist because that's just a ****ing excuse to be a douchebag and break hearts simultaneously (Off topic)

But honestly, y'all better style the **** up. You shouldn't ****ing body shame anyone because you're not ****ing perfect yourself. We come in all shapes and sizes and if that's not good enough for you then that's all good. We got us. I got me.

It shouldn't be about what we look like on the outside. This is how we're going wrong as a ****ing society because we have this perception of "Damn, his man bun is lit, finna hit" TF are you? TF are you????

We're failing terribly guys, we really are. "

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If stretch marks are from birth, then it's the guy's fault.

If stretch marks are from being fat, then it's hers.

Billtx49

Reaction score
If stretch marks are from birth, then it's the guy's fault.

If stretch marks are from being fat, then it's hers.
Many women do not have stretch marks after giving birth. Maybe it's how they treat their own bodies during the 9 mo. process or before that makes the difference? It's her body. If she is idgaf about it, it's her own problem, not the men she interacts with later…

Last edited:

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Long long time ago, I was sitting in a break area of a LARGE company I worked for. On TV came a commercial for an "anti-stretch mark" creme, targeted at women. To build up the value of the product, they purposely found a woman with HORRID stretch marks.

They showed her picture on TV and I said, "oh gross" more to myself than anybody else.

The girl sitting the next table over was pregnant and let me have it.

The girl sitting with me (coworker) was pretty BIG. (Tall and fat). She thought it was hilarious.

All the while I'm thinking, wtf? That's the reaction the advertisers WANTED?

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many women do not have stretch marks after giving birth. Maybe it's how they treat their own bodies during the 9 mo. process or before that makes the difference? It's her body. If she is idgaf about it, it's her own problem, not the men she interacts with later…
Women from way back when had already developed ways and methods to at least minimize stretch marks and/or sagging skins after giving birth. Honestly, I think it's their God-given rights to be giving birth and I wholefully respect that. My opinion on the matter is that stretch marks is definitely something I wouldn't even make a comment on publicly.

It's sacred, admirable, and respectable for a woman to give birth. Getting rare nowadays with all these abortions and slutting around. She deserves all kinds of excuses after giving birth. If she puts extra efforts to get rid of her post-birth body, like Maria Kang, then she needs even bigger applause. That's the attitude that we should strive for as a society.

But no need to publicly shame any woman for not putting efforts after birth. Having a couple of babies around I'm pretty sure would be devastating to your personal life too.

Serenity

Reaction score
I think shaming is a waste of time, it has never brought anything good. Some men do shame women for their bodies or things about their bodies, such men achieve nothing apart from being perceived as a plague. Do not think I'm siding with this woman, I certainly do not. She's shaming men from shaming women, it's no better.

There's a simpler way without all the hassle of trying to bear the responsibility for everyone else, simply do not choose them. A man need not explain to the fvcking world why he doesn't prefer a woman for whatever reason. It's a lot wiser to simply walk away, it's not the mans problem. I don't care if some women want to eat themselves fat until they burst, I just simply don't date them. I don't walk around making it into a massive drama, I just walk away and that's the end of it. No fighting for sh!t, defending my points and being attacked from all angles.

This woman should have saved us the sh!t she posted and rather just not care about the men she does not like. Instead she creates a huge drama by announcing it to everyone. Do not think "typical of women", because some men are guilty of exactly the same. They can be found on this forum among other places throughout society. It isn't gender based, it's just people wasting their time b!tching and whining.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now, this dumb asssssssss mother****er decided to say that stretch marks on a girl is nasty and we outchea posting nudes but our bodies are basically **** TF is he

I fail to understand why guys aren't aware that that same girl you're saying looks nasty cuz she has stretch marks is the same girl your mother once was/or is. You fail to understand that your mother has stretch marks too
I don't know if my mother had stretch marks or not, but I do know she wasn't posting nude selfies on social media for general consumption.

Slash Dolo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated a girl with a child once. No stretch marks at all. She was pretty small in frame though.

I don't find obscene stretch marks attractive. I don't find overweight women attractive. I don't find single moms attractive because most of the time it shows poor judgment. You can have or be all of these things and that's fine, but if I don't find something attractive, I can't rewire my brain to tell itself otherwise. Attraction is not a choice.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, women are the biggest "body shamers" especially against other women.

Second, women despise dating someone shorter than them. They even make fun of short men.

Finally, they dislike dating men younger than them until they start hitting the wall. Then they get desperate and are willing to date a guy 20 years younger than them.