Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Alton Sterling and Philando Castile, Your Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
I am a white person, and I think this is an idea I would support. I would rather like to see something like such happen… Many black people seem to feel disinfranchized. I think that from what I can see the black community does not seem to have strong and defined locust of control. Let me make an example which would make more sense… The police are not seen as their own, as part of their community… This may have to do with black people lacking a strong base of power, and power over their own community (economic and political power but the two go hand in hand). If the black community became more independent and there was a growth of black businesses, then this would likely change many things. Part of the reason why the inner cities suffer because of money (the other part is degenerate value systems but I have spoken about that already but if the black community becomes more independent then I think this could change a lot also)… Most people in them are in poverty, there is a lack of good opportunity and education. If the black community developed an economic base then perhaps jobs can be created in these places… Jobs create opportunity, businesses create money, money creates change because it provides a kind of power. If successful black businesses develop then it will change the communities they are in by increasing the economic power. This increase in economic power will provide for better schools, better healthcare, better communities, and more economic and political independence.

Uncle Tom for preaching self-reliance? That is short sighted...
The police can easily target blacks and get away with it because they don't have any power. When I was in my fraternity, we had cops come to our house and tell us how to host parties without getting caught. Cops just simply looked the other way for college kids breaking the law every day. As long as you had your beer in a red solo cup and didn't freak out then the cop wouldn't say ****. However, if you are black and a cop catches you Jaywalking then he will automatically assume you are carrying drugs.

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The police can easily target blacks and get away with it because they don't have any power. When I was in my fraternity, we had cops come to our house and tell us how to host parties without getting caught. Cops just simply looked the other way for college kids breaking the law every day. As long as you had your beer in a red solo cup and didn't freak out then the cop wouldn't say ****. However, if you are black and a cop catches you Jaywalking then he will automatically assume you are carrying drugs.
^
This is exactly why I want to see more independent and empowered black communities. If they become empowered and self-reliant I would not have to listen to this all the time... This kind of incessant complaining and victimhood make me sick, I do not care if it is black, white, Asian, whatever. Tenacity is here providing reasonable and well argued solutions to the problem, no complaining just logic. He is talking about actual empowerment. Then you come and simply focus on the negativity and feed the victim mentality... Victim mentality is incompatible with empowerment. If you keep on with the mentality that you are helpless then how can you help yourself?
Instead of thinking about the cops and how they will victimize you, why not think about how to change that? Why not consider ways to improve the situation? Why not take steps to improve this?

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
^
This is exactly why I want to see more independent and empowered black communities. If they become empowered and self-reliant I would not have to listen to this all the time... This kind of incessant complaining and victimhood make me sick, I do not care if it is black, white, Asian, whatever. Tenacity is here providing reasonable and well argued solutions to the problem, no complaining just logic. He is talking about actual empowerment. Then you come and simply focus on the negativity and feed the victim mentality... Victim mentality is incompatible with empowerment. If you keep on with the mentality that you are helpless then how can you help yourself?
Instead of thinking about the cops and how they will victimize you, why not think about how to change that? Why not consider ways to improve the situation? Why not take steps to improve this?
Improve the situation by empowering group economics within the black community. I don't like cops at all because they are just a tool used to for white supremacy. Cops are part of the reason why the black community lacks structure and economics. You can't build a strong black community when cops are literally being used to prevent that from happening. We fight the enemy not work with them.

My friend dealed drugs in college and his apartment got robbed because of it. When the cops came they didn't dare search or have any suspicion of drugs being in that apartment. Today, he is a business analyst consultant working with Fedex. Don't you dare tell me to shut up with the victim mentality when this kid literally got a free pass for being white.

Another example! My other friend got pulled over for going 20 over the speed limit on the interstate. The cop didn't bother checking his car for drugs(I get asked every time) and let him off with a warning. He literally had like 12 lbs of weed in the car. Today, he is shift leader at a 3PL warehouse distribution center.

If these two guys were black then they would be in prison and yall would be shouting out "Personal Responsibility" to them. "Well, he shouldn't have been dealing drugs then!" "Blacks need more Personal Responsibility lmao!"

Last edited:
B

BlueAlpha1

Improve the situation by empowering group economics within the black community. I don't like cops at all because they are just a tool used to for white supremacy. Cops are part of the reason why the black community lacks structure and economics. You can't build a strong black community when cops are literally being used to prevent that from happening. We fight the enemy not work with them.

My friend dealed drugs in college and his apartment got robbed because of it. When the cops came they didn't dare search or have any suspicion of drugs being in that apartment. Today, he is a business analyst consultant working with Fedex. Don't you dare tell me to shut up with the victim mentality when this kid literally got a free pass for being white.

Another example! My other friend got pulled over for going 20 over the speed limit on the interstate. The cop didn't bother checking his car for drugs(I get asked every time) and let him off with a warning. He literally had like 12 lbs of weed in the car. Today, he is shift leader at a 3PL warehouse distribution center.

If these two guys were black then they would be in prison and yall would be shouting out "Personal Responsibility" to them. "Well, he shouldn't have been dealing drugs then!" "Blacks need more Personal Responsibility lmao!"
Two anecdotal examples neither of which affected you personally and you get to take a whack at "white supremacy" again. Tell that rubbish to the 326 whites killed by police last year. Not gonna fly pal.

I could just as easily point to the Scott Peterson conviction, then latch on to the OJ acquittal, which only took place due to the race card, and point to a system of "black privilege" by which one can, quite literally, get away with murder.

Yes, you do have a victim mentality.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Two anecdotal examples neither of which affected you personally and you get to take a whack at "white supremacy" again. Tell that rubbish to the 326 whites killed by police last year. Not gonna fly pal.

I could just as easily point to the Scott Peterson conviction, then latch on to the OJ acquittal, which only took place due to the race card, and point to a system of "black privilege" by which one can, quite literally, get away with murder.

Yes, you do have a victim mentality.
OJ got acquitted because of that racist detective or something. He was on the path towards being guilty until that scandal.

B

BlueAlpha1

OJ got acquitted because of that racist detective or something. He was on the path towards being guilty until that scandal.
That's exactly right. Mark Fuhrman's racism messed everything up.

But he was guilty anyway and everyone knew that. What ultimately got him off was Johnny Cochran's team and their brilliant use of the race card, which could not have got a white man off in the same case. Black privilege much?

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
That's exactly right. Mark Fuhrman's racism messed everything up.

But he was guilty anyway and everyone knew that. What ultimately got him off was Johnny Cochran's team and their brilliant use of the race card, which could not have got a white man off in the same case. Black privilege much?
wouldn't have worked if it weren't for Mark Fuhrman's racism lmao

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You didn't answer my question. I'm glad you think it's so funny he got off though.
Good observation. Life is funny like that. This Dhoulmagus guy would definitely be glad if all us white guys were killed somehow. He wouldn't think twice.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Black Americans are brainwashed in to thinking the white standard is ideal and that's what drives their lives. You convince them the black standard is better when we have an ugly rotting foundation. Like you said, we need money first which equals to power later on.
Explain to me what the black standard is. I am really interested in hearing this. All I hear is that blacks are victims in white colonization, so.....tell me what it is that black people (like you) want. Seems like you simply want blacks to own their own stuff inside the white standard, and then only do business with black people. Which by definition makes you a racist.

So....clarify this "black standard".

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Explain to me what the black standard is. I am really interested in hearing this. All I hear is that blacks are victims in white colonization, so.....tell me what it is that black people (like you) want. Seems like you simply want blacks to own their own stuff inside the white standard, and then only do business with black people. Which by definition makes you a racist.

So....clarify this "black standard".
No, like Tenacity I think blacks should do business with white people. However, black americans are not in the position to do so because they lack structure and power which makes them vulnerable for blacks to sellout to go try and be in the white society. When blacks get their **** together then they can do business with white people. Our structure is too grotesque for me to tell black americans to stay black. Our women are ****, we don't own anything, our neighborhoods suck, and etc. All this can be credited to uncle toms that wanted to "break barriers" and try and be white.

B

BlueAlpha1

No, like Tenacity I think blacks should do business with white people. However, black americans are not in the position to do so because they lack structure and power which makes them vulnerable for blacks to sellout to go try and be in the white society. When blacks get their **** together then they can do business with white people. Our structure is too grotesque for me to tell black americans to stay black. Our women are ****, we don't own anything, our neighborhoods suck, and etc. All this can be credited to uncle toms that wanted to "break barriers" and try and be white.
Third time: Could a white guy ever get off on a gruesome murder with the race card, or as that an example of black privilege?

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
="Dhoulmagus, post: 2354475, member: 123438"All this can be credited to uncle toms that wanted to "break barriers" and try and be white.
So, "breaking barriers" makes a black person an Uncle Tom?

I've seen black males, who dress nicely, have a high level of education, a great job, and money/success get called Uncle Tom's by the lowly educated, sloppily dressed, broke (or "rich" in shoe money). Why? Does someone else's success mean they are suddenly "sell outs?" Is being successful a sign of "trying to be white?"

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
So, "breaking barriers" makes a black person an Uncle Tom?

I've seen black males, who dress nicely, have a high level of education, a great job, and money/success get called Uncle Tom's by the lowly educated, sloppily dressed, broke (or "rich" in shoe money). Why? Does someone else's success mean they are suddenly "sell outs?" Is being successful a sign of "trying to be white?"
Read my earlier post and I mentioned that. These people lack are pretty much owned by whites and can't really do anything for the black community. A black administrator couldn't preach black empowerment when he works for a white company. I would get fired from my job if they found out what I really felt about white people behind closed doors. Whites only want to employ good obedient blacks that support republican policies or silent blacks. any obedient black that disobeys receives the oj treatment lol,

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A black administrator couldn't preach black empowerment when he works for a white company.
That is a load of bull. He can still preach black empowerment even as part of a white company. He made it to be an administrator, has abilities, knowledge, and skills. Just because he works for a white company does not automatically make him a sellout or an Uncle Tom. It does not mean he does not have knowledge to provide or that his voice in community should be silenced.

I would get fired from my job if they found out what I really felt about white people behind closed doors.
From what I see you literally blame white people for everything... You literally generalize white people, and seem to have a very notable distrust and dislike for them.

Whites only want to employ good obedient blacks
Employers only want to employ good obedient workers period... If I act up on the job I will get fired and I know this. If they so much as think I will act up I will get fired. I lost a job in the past due to them finding about my psychiatric history, juvenile record, and stint in behavioral hospitals (and this was after having a year of very good performance). There are many white people who support democrat policies.

any obedient black that disobeys receives the oj treatment
OJ treatment? Are you joking?
He was put to trial for being the prime suspect in a murder... He resisted arrest and had the police chase him down a highway for miles. AND he got off from it all scotch free.

B

BlueAlpha1

Read my earlier post and I mentioned that. These people lack are pretty much owned by whites and can't really do anything for the black community. A black administrator couldn't preach black empowerment when he works for a white company. I would get fired from my job if they found out what I really felt about white people behind closed doors. Whites only want to employ good obedient blacks that support republican policies or silent blacks. any obedient black that disobeys receives the oj treatment lol,
This is really sinister and despicable talk. And racist.

It seems like you have a desire to be a slave owner because the moment any black man wants to leave the victimhood plantation you shame him into coming back down to your level.

And sadly, no you wouldn't get fired for being racist against white people. Well, straight white men anyway. That's the one demographic against which you can get away with anything

Where do I sign up for the OJ treatment anyway? The man sliced a woman's larynx and walked free by playing the race card. Sounds like a privilege I could never dream of.

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope you realize how racist you sound. There is a HUGE difference between preaching black empowerment vs. "I would get fired if they found out how I really felt about white people." You can preach black empowerment without turning it into "because whitey keeps us down!" Jewish people have done great things for their community. Do you always hear them talk about how Germans try to suppress them? Asian people have some very tight knit communities and world leaders in some businesses. Do you hear them spending their time talking about oppression? Italians and Irish have gone on to big things. Do you hear them talk about how "whitey tried keeping them down less than 100 years ago?"

You come off as severely close minded. Such a shame. Try realizing your world doesn't have to revolve around hatred, anger, and "oh whoa is me." What have YOU done for your community? Have you volunteered hours to help youths? Clean up a park? Mentor someone? Partner up with a business in your community? Host an event? Build neighborhood relationships?

One final question....

If you owned a company, which person would you hire?

A. Person has 4 year degree, 4 years experience in your companies field, graduated top of their class. He is a white guy that put himself through school by working. No help from parents.

B. Person graduated high school, then dropped out of college the first year. Has had 7 jobs in the past 2 years, none longer than a month. He is a black guy. Comes from a family that has money, but isn't "rich", rich.

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
black empowerment vs. "I would get fired if they found out how I really felt about white people."
Thank you.
Empowerment and victim mentality are incompatible

I have seen people at the behavioral hospital, I have volunteered there. Many cases of depression and such have this victim mentality. Victim mentality is because a person views themselves as helpless. The victim mentality takes away ones personal power, limits their perceived resourcefulness, and leaves them feeling as if they are not in control.

The first thing they do in therapy for these cases is to try to get them out of thinking of themselves as victims... Dr. Gardner one said "Self-pity is easily the most destructive of the nonpharmaceutical narcotics; it is addictive, gives momentary pleasure and separates the victim from reality.”

Therefore, black empowerment will never happen if the victim mentality persists.

Status
Not open for further replies.