Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Damnt the hs forum really died off

AlexLefty1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, means you guys will have a bigger advantage as you grow up. Woot woot!

yungballa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

yungballa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Because the fewer people that know about game, the bigger the advantage is for you
lol you got a point. i find myself coming on this site less and less.

but with teenage girls i dont see much game being needed. if they think you're cute, then you're basically in as long as you know how to socialize with them and do some flirting. high school is very simple.

AlexLefty1

Don Juan
Reaction score

but with teenage girls i dont see much game being needed. if they think you're cute, then you're basically in as long as you know how to socialize with them and do some flirting. high school is very simple.
True dat. But that's like all social circle game. HS is just a very concentrated social circle game. Though, that's not to say that cold approach skills aren't valuable in that sort of environment :)

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I loved the HS forum when I first came here in 2007. The HS Bible was revelatory for me. Most of the links are dead now, which is a crying shame!

You know what, fvck it, I've only thought of this whilst typing this out, I'm gonna resurrect the HS Bible, revamp it & improve it. It worked better for me than the full DJ Bible as it broke down each section of DJ'ing into easy to understand chunks.

AlexLefty1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I loved the HS forum when I first came here in 2007. The HS Bible was revelatory for me. Most of the links are dead now, which is a crying shame!

You know what, fvck it, I've only thought of this whilst typing this out, I'm gonna resurrect the HS Bible, revamp it & improve it. It worked better for me than the full DJ Bible as it broke down each section of DJ'ing into easy to understand chunks.
Do it bro!

yungballa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I loved tbiblforum when I first came here in 2007. The HS Bible was revelatory for me. Most of the links are dead now, which is a crying shame!

I learned way more from the HS bible from the actual DJ bible. I think what you doing would be great.

I think as long as you improve yourself and try to rise above in your social circle you should be fine in high school, compared to that fat nerd potato couch who goes through high school with nothing but bad memories. The priority for me iin high school is not status, or relationships.. But your grades and fun.

AlexLefty1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I learned way more from the HS bible from the actual DJ bible. I think what you doing would be great.

I think as long as you improve yourself and try to rise above in your social circle you should be fine in high school, compared to that fat nerd potato couch who goes through high school with nothing but bad memories. The priority for me iin high school is not status, or relationships.. But your grades and fun.
Those are great priorities! I went to high school 4ish years ago, and I wish my priorities were like that at the time

AlexLefty1

Don Juan
Reaction score

AlexLefty1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh.. Get to it then!

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it's because me, @KingofPuss, and NorwegianDJ stopped posting here once we graduated to be honest.

This section was a lot more active 2 years ago.

Herb

Don Juan
Reaction score

Very true. I wish the world was as simple as high school. I wish I knew the things I do now back then. If I could go back to high school now knowing what I do now, it would've been so much easier, and could've dominated even.

I remember I had like 5 or 6 different girls actually ask me out in high school, with 3 or 4 of them being among the hot, popular cheerleader crowd. At the time, I never even worked out; I was just a really skinny and nerdy, if cute and overly young looking kid.. imagine what I could do if I actually tried working on my apperance. But I used to be really shy and anxious back then and didn't know how to handle it. One of them even sent me a rose for Valentines, but I didn't do anything constructive about it. Another one who kept bugging me for months was decent in high school but turned out to be super hot in college; I tried making a move after it was too late and have been kicking myself for it since lol.

I will admit I didn't like the cliquey-ness of high school though. That I could've done without. Even though I wasn't really in any particular "group" and got along okay with jocks just as well as nerds and emos.

TheMusic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think everyone who was in High-School graduated and got to college. Too bad there's not a part on the forums for that.