Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What value can young women bring into our lives nowadays?

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
I understand. This is something that I am trying internalize and remember, as I am striving to embrace my true nature (and berid of most of the nurturing that society has done to me, specifically to my way of thinking and acting).

Of course not, I'm still 17. I've got some years ahead of me before I even consider proposing to any woman, and it won't be the same way that most Americans do it here either. I made this because I could not fall asleep yesterday and so I began watching youtube videos, listening to music, and making this thread amongst other things until I felt sleepy. I asked my parents about the usefulness of women sometime throughout the week because it has been something I had just been thinking about for the past several days too (I don't really know why though). I haven't had any issues with women though. I also don't get heartbroken either. This was just one of those 'shower thoughts' I guess you could say. It actually was a genuine question too; I didn't mean to make it anti-women or seem like all women are worthless if that's what some of you perceive it as. I just wanted the pros of women as a whole and specifically in marriage too.

I ought to move to cuba then :D:D:D

I get that society has raised women to be this way in the west, but why though? Huge corporate owners made a buttload of money from feminism in the 20s and especially the 50s, but after that era, how does feminism benefit them still, if at all? And if it doesn't benefit them, then why is it still around?
Consumerism and debt

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not about what value they "can" bring you, it's about the value that they typically do bring you. A woman CAN be a huge benefit to a mans life, can save him time, make him feel more masculine, help him financially, etc, but many are not doing that anymore.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to the red pill.

Women exist for sexual pleasure, reproduction and entertainment. This is the value they bring to your life as a man and this is really all nature intended them to provide.

The blue pill raises men to believe in the false media portrayal of women.
This.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you're low value, women don't add much. However, when you're a high value man, quality women will add to your life, though minutely. Which for a Don Juan, is why any woman is never the center of you life.

The points you listed don't describe all women. Perhaps it is not the women you describe whom are jaded.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The premise of your question is wrong. The right question would be: Other than sex, what value can young women bring into our lives nowadays? The answers is less and less, which is why society and the media artificially inflate the value of sex more and more.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Live together and don't get married. All my female cousins say they don't want to get married, but maybe is the social backgorund.
If I find a woman I click with this is how I would want it to be exactly. We can live together, but we are not getting married and that will not change

Vivacity

Don Juan
Reaction score
If I find a woman I click with this is how I would want it to be exactly. We can live together, but we are not getting married and that will not change
I am just throwing my dice here. I am not talking for the woman you are going to find and you are going to click with, but what does she need to do in order for you to marry her.

For now, let's assume, either you don't trust her or you want to dump her when she loses her attractiveness and find another woman that is attractive to you, as you go along with your life.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women will bring debt to a marriage. They will bring drama. They will be like gold until you marry them. They will change into a bitchy shrew. My ex wife was great until we married. then she unleashed the crazy she was hiding. Do an ltr if you must. Then you can eject when the s hit starts. It will start its just a matter of time.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ALL women will nod in agreement that if You, the male, ask ANYTHING of her other than her body, you're Crazy or being ridiculous. They will turn to one another an nod in agreement laughing at you. ALL women are wh0res. It's their nature to be. So, basically, what I am saying is, proceed with caution. ALWAYS.

Women are incapable of Love, Giving (without reciprocation), Guilt (their #1 Fear of Public Shaming), and Emotion (for someone other than themselves). They're ALL sociopaths, and you will learn, when you must Commit to one of them. All men must concede to the woman in order to have a relationship, or she will say, "It's just not working out..." and then she's gone and your forgotten, history, erased. Serial Monogamous Relationships is how they operate, Especially now that religion is no more checking them. It's their nature to USE the male as a Tool to get to the path they want to be on, and they know EXACTLY what path that is. When you are used up, she'll toss the male like a piece of trash, and on to the next serial monogamous relationship.

We, as males, can love multiple women, in parallel relationships, Equally. That's OUR nature, to spread our seed into as many vaginas as possible. Commitment or marriage or concession is Death to the male. Over time, it whittles him away. The SAME woman over just a month or two gets stale, the sex, Everything.

Women do not care primarily for your Intelligence, good looks, how much you love them (your romance -- they are not the romantic ones, WE are). ALL they care about is how much you Sacrifice for them, to get them on the path to where they want to go. You are just a TOOL for them.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thread reeks of victimhood and hyperbole. Let's ignore women for a moment--What value do you contribute to your own life? (And I don't mean working some job you don't really like or lifting weights a few times a week--I mean are you really living the way you want to?). What kind of value do you contribute to the lives of others? (And I don't mean providing or acting like a utility--I mean what can people experience from you that they can't get from anyone else?).

Take care of those two things and then you'll be able to answer that question. You have to build your own world before you can expect women (or anyone, really) to want to be a part of it enough to invest in becoming a part of it.

(For the record I'm definitely not advocating marriage or saying everything's rosy with western women--but I'm a firm believer that any one person you meet has the potential of adding value to your life in some way--but it's up to you to find it. And people will love you for finding that value.)

Vivacity

Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand what you are trying to achieve with your post. I don't like all the negativity I read on this forum and online towards women, but.....

What value do you contribute to your own life?

i.e. contribution to oneself.
Many young men can (or at least have a chance to put themselves in a position to) meet this criteria, as soon as they start working, going to college, going to gym (not to look attractive to girls, but to improve their overall fitness/health), etc.

What kind of value do you contribute to the lives of others?

i.e. contribution to others.
A vast majority of young men cannot meet this criteria. I am not sure if people like Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Larry Ellison, Mark Zuckerberg have started making charitable donations by age 30.

"Contribution to others" is something a vast majority of people will do or will be willing to do only after they have taken care of themselves. I don't think a vast majority of people will start contributing to others in a meaningful way by age 30 or 35.

contribution to oneself + contribution to others
Contribution to oneself + contribution to others --> I am almost certain (almost certain but not certain, because I can't prove it, but my senses tell me so) at least 99% of men won't be able to achieve this by age 30.

Contribution to oneself + contribution to others --> I am almost certain (almost certain but not certain, because I can't prove it, but my senses tell me so) at least 98% of men won't be able to achieve this by age 35.

Let's assume my hypothetical stats are correct, going by your "contribution" criteria, does that mean only 1% of men by age 30 and 2% of men by age 35 are eligible to date women and get into LTRs/get married?

You cannot deny the fact that a vast majority of countries are run by men (male Presidents/Prime Ministers), a vast majority of companies are incorporated and run by men, (Gates, Jobs, Ellison, Zuckerberg), a vast majority of inventions are made by men, da, da, da. You can't deny the fact that this world is run by men and is advanced by men. Accordingly, it is natural for the male posters in this thread to feel superior about their gender and get pissed off at females for all the drama they create in dating/relationships.

Men needs to be productive. On the other hand, female drama is a waste of time and is counterproductive. There's a reason for the male outrage over women in this thread.

Last edited:

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn't to say all women are leaches, but to be completely honest here, the vast majority of them (>95%) nowadays are just useless and cannot add to their SO's life. I say this because most young women:

1. Do not cook on their own.
2. Do not clean on their own.
3. Do not let their man have sex whenever they so please (e.g. sexless relationships)
4. Do not pursue a beneficial education on their own.
5. Love drama.
6. Are influenced in some way, shape, or form by some stupid leftist liberal feminazi bullsh!t.
7. Social media addicts.
8. Care more about image rather than substance.
9. Try to guilt-trip you or make you feel ashamed when disagreeing with them or if you do not feel ashamed, they will become furious towards you.
10. WILL CHEAT ON YOU IF THEY ARE TURNED ON ENOUGH AND IF THEY KNOW THEY WON'T GET CAUGHT.

There's more but I wanted to keep this at an even 10 points, plus I'm on my phone and it's a hassle to type everything out.

If a young man wishes to marry, who will he marry? What value can a woman add to my life now? What benefits do I gain by entering an exclusive relationship? I asked my mother this question all she came up with was "sex whenever you want" and to be honest I read of a lot more sexless relationships and hear of a lot more sexless couples than I do of sexually active ones. Sorry mom, but you're wrong. Women nowadays suck. I know I shouldn't, but I just look at my sisters in disgust. I asked my father what a man would benefit from marrying either of my 2 sisters, who said "you don't know what the future holds" which basically means "none right now, but maybe later they can be useful for something other than being an ornament to look at". He just didn't want to say "nothing".

So I guess to sum it all up, what do I gain/benefit from engaging in monogamy? And how do younger women add value to society, and (if I were to marry one) my life?

there is no benefit , you do not marry someone just to benefit yourself lol

you are suppose to marry someone because you want to spend the rest of your life with them

although I do understand what your saying , western women are so corrupt I cant see any man wanting to spend the rest of his life with them

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ALL women will nod in agreement that if You, the male, ask ANYTHING of her other than her body, you're Crazy or being ridiculous. They will turn to one another an nod in agreement laughing at you. ALL women are wh0res. It's their nature to be. So, basically, what I am saying is, proceed with caution. ALWAYS.

Women are incapable of Love, Giving (without reciprocation), Guilt (their #1 Fear of Public Shaming), and Emotion (for someone other than themselves). They're ALL sociopaths, and you will learn, when you must Commit to one of them. All men must concede to the woman in order to have a relationship, or she will say, "It's just not working out..." and then she's gone and your forgotten, history, erased. Serial Monogamous Relationships is how they operate, Especially now that religion is no more checking them. It's their nature to USE the male as a Tool to get to the path they want to be on, and they know EXACTLY what path that is. When you are used up, she'll toss the male like a piece of trash, and on to the next serial monogamous relationship.

We, as males, can love multiple women, in parallel relationships, Equally. That's OUR nature, to spread our seed into as many vaginas as possible. Commitment or marriage or concession is Death to the male. Over time, it whittles him away. The SAME woman over just a month or two gets stale, the sex, Everything.

Women do not care primarily for your Intelligence, good looks, how much you love them (your romance -- they are not the romantic ones, WE are). ALL they care about is how much you Sacrifice for them, to get them on the path to where they want to go. You are just a TOOL for them.
Not sure I agree, I mean mothers always love their kids no matter what, it's simply on a hormonal level, especially during child labor (unless she REALLY has some kind of genetic disorder, but we exclude those cases). Women are capable of love too, they need to be. Nature has it so simply because of their offspring's survival. They NEED to be able to empathize with others because of this. Most do. When women cheat, they do feel bad (usually). They just got turned on enough by a man (because they are extremely sensitive and emotional creatures) to make them want to cheat.
Thread reeks of victimhood and hyperbole. Let's ignore women for a moment--What value do you contribute to your own life? (And I don't mean working some job you don't really like or lifting weights a few times a week--I mean are you really living the way you want to?). What kind of value do you contribute to the lives of others? (And I don't mean providing or acting like a utility--I mean what can people experience from you that they can't get from anyone else?).

Take care of those two things and then you'll be able to answer that question. You have to build your own world before you can expect women (or anyone, really) to want to be a part of it enough to invest in becoming a part of it.

(For the record I'm definitely not advocating marriage or saying everything's rosy with western women--but I'm a firm believer that any one person you meet has the potential of adding value to your life in some way--but it's up to you to find it. And people will love you for finding that value.)
I see what you are saying, this is essentially the socializing aspect of it. If a man works on his social skills and hones in on them, especially with his dealings with women, he should be able to have her like being around him.
there is no benefit , you do not marry someone just to benefit yourself lol

you are suppose to marry someone because you want to spend the rest of your life with them

although I do understand what your saying , western women are so corrupt I cant see any man wanting to spend the rest of his life with them
Isn't that why women marry though? Just to get some kind of benefit from the man? Just to have him protect and provide for her? I mean if I am to provide and protect for someone, I need to receive something in return. Not just spending the rest of my life with her, that cannot be the only reason. I mean if she is a mean person and relies solely on me for everything and does not contribute at all, what is the point in being with her? Because of her body? I ask for more from women if I were to engage in an LTR with one, and I will not be shamed into believing that there is anything wrong with that. Only western women...... I wouldn't want to bring a foreign woman here though, I am told that it just pollutes what was once good.

Serenity

Reaction score
Wow, you gotta be really unfortunate with the women you bump into. There's significantly more than 5% of the women I know who doesn't remotely fit with your 10 point list. I know a few who does though, it's few because I don't involve myself with them.

According to your 10 point list I made a pretty good decision with my current girlfriend. She's not a good cook yet, mostly because her mother didn't let her do much on the kitchen. Now that she moved in with me she's really excited about learning it, I certainly will support her in that. She always immediately cleans up after herself and sometimes even after me, not because I don't do it but because she's so quick to start. I get sex whenever I want except when she's having her period, she regularly wants it too, no games. She works and makes her own money. She hates drama, so do I. She doesn't care about political opinions, feminism and all that sh!t. She uses social media reasonably, she checks more than she posts. She cares far more about substance than image, she does take care of her looks, but not obsessively. She haven't guilt tripped me a single time and she's let me be very free, can't remember ever being in disagreement with her, we figure things out rationally. She would never cheat on me, this one I know as a fact. Her father cheated on her mother, she knows the pain and would never wish that upon anyone else. She resents his actions, meaning if she cheated she would resent herself, so yeah that won't happen.

There are good women out there, but they are not easy to spot because they don't demand the most attention. So you gotta look carefully to find them and ignore the one's who yell the loudest. You have to actively look for women with good qualities and not let your mind be disturbed by those with bad ones, it will steal your focus to the negative if you don't develop this discipline.

Serenity

Reaction score
@deesade That is really what I talked about in the last paragraph of my post. I will disagree about your statement that there is no such thing as a quality woman. There is and that filtering will find them.

High interest alone is not good enough. I've seen psycho women take advantage of that, at least early on. They'll be super interested and on their very best behavior early on, anywhere from a few days to a few months before their act breaks down. They'll pass all the filtering criteria.

That's high interest, but low quality. A high quality woman will maintain and might even improve her positive qualities, including her love/interest for you. A low quality woman will deteriorate, she'll think that now she's got you she doesn't have to care anymore. Pay attention to which general direction it goes starting as early as possible, keep a mental record.

So when looking for quality a key factor is stability over time, filter for that. Make known to yourself how her friends and family view her. Learn her history and make sure it's consistent with good behavior. Those things will say a lot about how stable she is. If she has consistently over timeshowed good behavior and is viewed positively by those around her, she will likely remain that way unless you affect her in a negative direction.

As I mentioned in my previous post, this requires careful attention on the man's part. This is not something judged after only a couple of dates, you might have to risk investing some and be prepared to lose it. Filter for stability, after some elimination you'll be left with good quality women.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This. Women are pragmatists posing as romantics. We are ultimately a tool that fits in her life somehow. That's why the natural course of feminism has been to turn provider chumps into mere disposable utilities. It's why women compartmentalize men quickly into 'lover, provider, orbiter', and look out for their own security. It's completely natural.

What isn't natural is our culture pretending that woman are something else. Coming up with all sorts of different social conventions for their ruthless survivalist nature: such as the 'friendzone'.

A man absolutely must ask himself constantly: "what's in it for me?". And never, ever esteem any woman above yourself.

None of us want to f*ck our mothers though, mate.

My mum is wonderful to me. However, she still divorced my dad, and she's no different than any other woman with regards to game in the way that I've seen her conduct herself.

Women are just women. That includes your mum, and sister, and daughter, etc.
My mother divorced my dad too, and to this day, she more and more paints herself as the victim with absolute clarity as a way to cleanse the "dirt" from herself. Women are ALWAYS trying to "undirty" themselves. Remember? they are pristine, angelic angels incapable of no wrong. Clinton emails? incapable of no wrong. Public Shaming...#1 Female Fear. So an old Italian quote goes something like this, "All women are wh0res, well..except, my mother..."

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So Grewd, you're one of those NAWALTs Not All Women Are Like That. Well, we're talking about Healthy NORMAL relationships with a woman. Healthy women, and healthy men. Deviant behavior is something that requires a special psychiatrist to diagnose. So the ONLY women who are LOYAL to the male are the ones that are very ugly or fat, and just plain can't do any better (or they Would). The undesirables (females) will be the ONLY loyal ones you'll find. Unconditional love May be found in them, but a normal woman (who is decent enough, lookswise, to do better) WILL use the male to get on to the path to where she wants to be. Once he is all used up, she'll discard him, and forget about him, with no remorse, no guilt...= sociopath. They are entirely Selfish creatures. Mother Theresa is deviant behavior, not normal healthy female natural behavior (since the beginning of time, since the beginning of Adam and EVE, if you believe in that story...Eve (women) are the Ultimate Deception Machines...the illusion, or fantasies - male teenage boy fantasies (most men NEVER grow up from their sexual porn teenage fantasies of women) that women are "Submissive" when they make you think that they are submissive (on all fours, spreading her legs, blowing u) when in fact, in time, eventually, either 2 years 7 years or 15 years, she will have ultimate FULL control of the male in the marriage, in the long-term relationship. She is NOT the submissive one. The man is. He Must concede to the woman in order for the relationship to continue.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the best things I've read about high interest girls is the PDF collection of Antidump's posts. I would recommend guy's to take a look.

That's how you'll magically find a 'quality woman'. It's really just about filtering for high-interest.
Where can I find this PDF Document?