Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Did monogamy ruin marriage?

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In polygamous marriages especially way back in the day, one wife would rarely use sex as a power weapon because the man would just laugh at her and go have sex with another of his wives or concubines.

Now most men play puppy to their wives because the wife knows she can use what's between her legs as a chip.

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Polygamy, if you're referring to the fundamentalist mormons in the U.S., was born out of necessity "back in the day" that you're talking about because there weren't enough men during those settlement days in the modern day Utah area. A woman's very survival depended on a man protecting and providing for her. These days its gonna be very hard to get a lot of people to follow such a notion. Don't get me wrong though, I have no issue whatsoever with what consenting adults do in their own homes, just dont expect polygamy to catch on in mass numbers in damn near any country. Even muslim nations in the middle east, usually only men who are pretty high up the food chain can pull multiple wives.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Polyamory is the new, socially acceptable polygamy. The women are technically allowed to fvck other men, but typically don't, just because women are monogamous by nature.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, if she closes her legs, bring on the p0rn!

I'm not too concerned about it. I imagine being good at spanking the monkey, would come in handy, LOL!!!

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Polyamory is the new, socially acceptable polygamy. The women are technically allowed to fvck other men, but typically don't, just because women are monogamous by nature.
So the one that is laying a huge amount of pipe in a babe is usually the only one, she won't have competing pipes unless she is a swinger and still there is main pipe. A cheater will cut the guy down who used to get it and give the one she is cheating with more sex. So this is why having a condition of a lot of sex nearly on demand is a great point to demonstrate commitment in a woman.

l__i__l

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now most men play puppy to their wives because the wife knows she can use what's between her legs as a chip.
Most men play puppy to their wives because they are dictated by the ruthless legal system operating in most jurisdictions.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most men play puppy to their wives because they are dictated by the ruthless legal system operating in most jurisdictions.
Can a man get out of a "puppy" position with a wife or long term gf and to a more alpha position or not? Isn't this what the entire "no more mr nice guy" and "athol kay" work is about?

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
People ruined marriage. This manosphere bs is trash.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People ruined marriage. This manosphere bs is trash.
Are real realtionships also damaged forever? I seem to find pockets of people who prefer real relationships and wouldn't cheat given the chance. But a huge part of people following the pack in the current trend of "no relationship"

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
Are real realtionships also damaged forever? I seem to find pockets of people who prefer real relationships and wouldn't cheat given the chance. But a huge part of people following the pack in the current trend of "no relationship"
We live in a world with no imminent dangers or no random unpreventable threats to society. As a result, people think they own the world and are invincible. This attitude isn't really great for relationships because relationships were mean to be mutually beneficial, so man and woman could survive or Royal related things. Marriages can still be mutually beneficial today, but we completely ignore that and marry for lust and emotions instead. Even if we decide to marry for benefits, nothing today is going to preserve our attitude like it did back then.

Last edited: