Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Legit Question About Red Pill And Islam

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Incidentally, I intend to be the last to die off. Back-to-back tours in Iraq in the Marines, 2003-2005; six years as a team sergeant in the Army Reserve; and l got both my direct commission and my jump wings at age 41. Safe money says I've proven way harder to kill than you, sport. I've certainly had more people try. Hell, they're still trying; my boss orders me to jump out of a perfectly good aircraft on a regular basis, and it's my job to go first.
Aaaaaand....here comes the shaming. Nobody here cares about your qualifications (unless it assists others wanting to go into the military maybe - post that in Anything Else). You are judged by the content of your posts.

As a Company Commander and a prior-service Marine, I can tell you that this upcoming generation categorically sucks, and your misty-eyed recollections of some golden yesteryear you never actually saw for yourself are symptomatic of the entire problem. You p*ssies need to slam your beer, adjust your nuts, and make something out of yourselves, because the very existence of this forum is proof that the quality women of the world are passing most of you by.
So....this generation sucks, but life is getting better? Alright. I would probably agree with that last statement, but that is also why this forum is helpful. If you are happy with your life, you really should not be here, unless you are trying to help. And judging by your previous threads/postings, you did not come here to seek help, but rather to talk about yourself, so I'm a little skeptical.

Anyways, more power to you. If you want to be rich and f*ck a bunch of girls, go do it. No one here is stopping you or hating on you, we live in a free country. The problem is, we're talking about making society better. Your mindset cannot exist in a society that hasn't already established it's 'wealth'. One day, it will run out, as that society breaks down. Just think about that. Do you think, that if everyone took on your mindset, that society would prevail? For one, 80% of men (betas) would die off. The 20% left would fight among each other, and they would f*ck all the girls, and we'd essentially become animals with no civility whatsoever. We're on our way to this, by the way.

At some point, for a culture to survive, it becomes necessary to think outside of your own immediate self-interests.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are there many red pill men who want to put women in burkas?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some good answers, thank you all for your thoughts.. Again I want to make clear, I'm not advocating Islam (or even against it). To each his own and I know how I want to live my life. It's just something I've noticed, mostly among other RP opinion pieces. And yes I get it, they're not me, believe me you don't have to convince me of the "Identity Trap." I'm comfortable with my own beliefs and code.

One thing I believe is that no matter how "old fashioned" or conservative a religion or society is, the elites will still manage to find decadence. Look at the millionaires in the Arab world, using American hoez like toilets while I'm sure they pray to Mecca three times a day. Elites will always have their concubines and live by the "do as I say, not as I do" mantra. Sooner or later, the plebes get tired of the imbalance and there's some kind of shakeup.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Pierce,
Sorry I spoilt your breakfast.....Was it really a missing capital on Leopard that caused you to choke on your coffee?...You must take yourself very seriously......Congratulations on topping the Class on Punctuation,the mind boggles on what you might have been capable of,had you stayed for that afternoons comprehension....As in the final analysis it is Blokes like you who will pull our Chestnuts out of the fire,when we go in boots and all against the Forces that would destroy us,you have a vested interest in exploring their History and ideas.

Last edited:

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Sam,
Coming back to the main thrust of your post...Having travelled extensively in Lebanon,Egypt,Turkey,Syria and Jordan,I appreciate what you are saying about the Culture of that area having many positive aspects,not least their fostering of Family values...While in general the Women of the Area seem to get a raw deal,funnily enough,they seem more avid supporters of Fundamentalism than the Men......I saw much to suggest that Women in the Middle East,maybe excepting Egypt are safer than their counterparts in Australian Cities...I saw young Women,walking fearlessly,through what seemed slum areas in Istanbul and Alleppo very late at night...They wouldn't do that here...An observation I would make on Religions is that they overlay themselves on and assume the values of their converted races,hence the disparities.

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP , my thoughts:
1. There is no such thing as a moderate muslimim ,if you don't accept the book in its entirety you are not a muslim. If you do you are not a moderate.

2. The seed of Ishmael are not our friends.Period.

visions

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an interesting thread. You would think red-pillers would not be so fervently anti-islam, but they largely are even though both are anti feminist.
I think the hate comes from how domineering Islam is and how rugged individualistic red-pillers tend to be ("don't tread on me").

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
posted by samspade
This is a legitimate question for you guys and no, I'm not trolling. This also isn't about politics per se, but male-female relations and Islam. I'm hoping this thread doesn't degenerate to petty racial/religious bickering. Lol.

So here goes. I read a lot of talk in the manosphere about two seemingly separate issues:

1) That Western society is in decay. Feminism has ruined the culture, "equalism" has led to rampant degeneracy, women are poisoned with the idea that they should be strong, independent, sexually liberated and even promiscuous, and bytchy. Men are often told to be the opposite or to submit to women. We all know the details...lots of angry slvts and betas and the breakdown of the family.

2) That Islam is the religion of (at least) an invading people, that our lax borders and political correctness have allowed Muslims to pollute Western countries, that it's not a religion of peace but war, that Muslim people are a$$-backwards and have no place here.

Now, I agree a lot with #1 and some of #2. There's a lot of backwardness in Islamic countries, real medieval stuff that makes no sense to me. And certainly the West is a dung pile.

The question is: Isn't Islam (let's say, a "liberal" version of it) fairly in line with a lot of red pill values?

When I see or hear about non-fanatical, non-jihadist Muslims, I see God-fearing people who put family first, and put the man at the top of the family without exception. I see modest and respectful women, and hard-working young men who maintain a steadfast faith (so far as I can tell) that requires daily prayer and even requires them to tithe a percentage of their earnings to charity. I see tight-knit communities, here in NYC at least, suspicious of outsiders but probably honor-bound to welcome a stranger in need no matter what. In more conservative Muslim countries, women stay at home, raise children, cook, often don't vote or even drive. Men must win bread for their families, and women must care for them. There are no slvt-walks, no half-naked selfies, no tattoos, no girls nights out.

Sound familiar?

It sounds a lot like the red pill utopia men here and elsewhere are often pining for. Sure, it's not 1950s America™, but it's a foreign version of some patriarchal ideal everyone wishes we could return to, if only we could turn back the clock.

So why are Muslims often reviled by red pill men? I don't mean the rapists and scoundrels. Show me a million people in any culture and I'll find you 50,000 animals that need to be locked up.

Or, to put it another way, if Islam did come to dominate America and the West, would we be better or worse off than we are today? Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

In all honesty, I've been pondering this very point for a really long time.
I've gone to Christian church here in the US. Lots of double standards, in several fronts. Frankly I thought it svcked...
Puzzy may be easier to get nowadays(?), but is it worth the Feministic GDam Pain in the Azz that modern American women are? Fvck no.
I do have to admit you have a good point here Samspade. Women nowadays suck, and so does our screwed-up cr@pped- out Society.
Real Men should not have to try their d@mnedest to be a 10 just to get a 5 or 6 for one night.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Look, if you haven't got the grapes to handle a woman being as sexual as a man, you're going to spend a lot of time unhappily waxing your own tadpole. The world has moved on and left the religious good-girl image in the dust. It's no longer relevant to the world you live in. It's like these ridiculous posts on here about men waiting to find a virgin. It's insane.
Someone send this post through the vag detector please, its pretty fishy.

I married a virgin and they are infinitely better than non-virgins. There is simply no reason for men to marry/date in the North American sphere unless they want to embody and empower the same force that will be their destruction. Our world is not in decay, only our culture, and it will be gone by the end of this generation as very few highly functioning, 1st world born, individuals had children. We are now faced with total Islamic takeover, total Asian takeover and total 3rd world takeover. Our cities, structures and civilization cannot be maintained without a future generation and most 1st world men have foregone that to pursue endless pleasures and 'improvement'. While you were improving, other men were making babies, strong family ties and networks to provide for their children. The number one thing that happens after you marry is that you tire of sex and running in circles and you divert your sexual energies into more constructive patterns. You accumulate money, solve problems, build businesses and pursue education happier and more motivated then during your single life because you have a mission, to provide for your children and make the world a better place for them to grow up in. If you have no younger generation to fight for, you feel no connection to the outside world and to others, of course, this breaks society down and makes it ripe for takeover by healthier civilizations. I feel much more connected to my friends who are married then the un-married ones who are generally suffering from bouts of disconnectedness, depression and loneliness. Total happiness through perpetual dating was a lie sold to women in feminism and later to men through PUA culture [defense mechanism to feminism]. My married friends and I spend more time in our hobbies, looking at real-estate and working towards ways to make money than my single friends. Almost all of my single OLDER friends spend all of their free time in a room playing video games or into drink and drugs to cope.Single older men are rarely happy and very covetous of other men's relationships often forming bizarrely racist opinions of other men.

Healthy marriage builds society without it there is no civilization to look forward to and a failing economy. Without children there is no reason to press on with life and our existence becomes a meaningless hedonistic mess. We won't see planetary colonization in our life time but our children will, if you have no children, why would you care what happens to the human race? If you are against having kids then you are letting someone who isn't, take your place in society. When you are gone, all of your material possessions will be inherited by the next generation, does it not make sense to ensure that the next generation is yours? Will I put my life on the line for a younger member of my tribe to ensure their survival? In a healthy co-operative society, yes, absolutely.

Its not JUST muslim culture which has a healthier outlook but any god fearing nation that still sees the reality of life and death. Religious men in marriages are happier, more connected to each other and more willing to help out their neighbor and fight to stop invaders. We need religion to form healthy functioning tribes and keep women connected to their true purpose, creating families. What are men without the fear of death? Was America not created as one nation UNDER GOD?

Frequently, I post that men should go overseas and marry foreign women, it is because we need to stop wasting time on the pursuit of ***** and instead get busy on re-creating our civilizations. How can we connect as a group, if we are always in competition with one another.

Last edited:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if Islam did come to dominate America and the West, would we be better or worse off than we are today?
You wouldn't be allowed to ask that question. It reminds me of an interview with a Saudi ruler. He said, "look at my people, they are so happy that they take to the streets to demonstrate their love for their leader."

Interviewer: "If they said anything different, you would have them imprisoned and killed."

Saudi: "But they love me!"