Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sharing what's on ROK

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you may have read this, but these are good insights of the crazies that is women

http://www.returnofkings.com/78898/9-secrets-about-female-nature-told-by-a-hot-girl-dying-of-cancer

We are one ****ed up species. Our women are crazy bitches who deny everything, and we men are horny dogs.

I have a tiny shred of hope that this behavior is the by-product of modern civilization, not how it was then. I would find it surprising that early human civilizations survived with this kind of behavior.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Its the product of a super spoiled princesses. The royalty of kingdoms past acted like this too, it happens when people become too comfortable and complacent. Its a common attitude of spoiled children. The men in America are no different, they whine, cry and stamp their feet if they need to go outside the bubble to obtain anything worthwhile.

I don't understand how RooshV can spend his entire time writing about banging girls in other countries and then go home and start trying to pick up local broads that he hated so much. Why? Who cares about American women anyway: only stupid men. You have to either do some work to meet a quality woman who has been offset by poverty, disease and death or settle for the piss poor excuses that call themselves girls, in the 1st world. They simply won't be exposed to the realities of the 3rd world in middle America. Its inevitable, all spoiled societies eventually collapse and re-make themselves. There hasn't been a single empire in the last 1000 years that has withstood the spoiling. It only takes one or two spoiled generations to ruin everything.

Last edited:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This column is a hoax/satire. A hot girl dying of cancer reveals secrets on her deathbed? Girls are so desperate for sex they'll fukk dogs? Come on guys. ROK is a clickbait site.

Glumix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This column is a hoax/satire. A hot girl dying of cancer reveals secrets on her deathbed? Girls are so desperate for sex they'll fukk dogs? Come on guys. ROK is a clickbait site.
Exactly what I thought while reading this article.

logicallefty

Reaction score
lol interesting article. Now I'm gonna be looking under every girls dog to see if there is some truth to this.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If my history is right, there was an English Queen who got crushed having sex with a Donkey..... So it's entirely possible.

And I've told women I'm allergic to their dog, so if it got serious, the dog isn't coming in my house. NEVER had one date me after that. Even though I hear them whining about being lonely..... Maybe the German Shepherd was better hung than I am.....

Last edited:

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the guys here already know the essence of this, no need to read more and more cynical negative crap.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score

At least a Donkey won't take half your stuff. Who needs sex robots? These guys get more A$$ then everyone on this forum put together.