Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I've settled down. Co-workers experience confirms all.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So it's been over a year since I posted here. One of my last posts on here was about sleeping with a co-worker. I was a little freaked out by her seeming to be more into getting me into a relationship than she originally acted. I wasn't used to that because of the large quantity of hoes I'd banged. I wasn't sure what to do with a girl trying to get into a relationship with me. But in the end - she won me over (after i saw signs she'd make a good gf.)

It's been a year of bliss. We have not had a fight yet and we live together. She listens to me for the most part and lets me lead. She lets me do what I want. If that's go hang out with my friends for a night out. Or sit on the couch all of Saturday and play video games for 12 hours - she does not complain. She doesn't drink (not because she partied too much; she just doesn't like the way alcohol taste). She doesn't party. She hangs out with her girlfriends about once a month, but it's always going to the mall, etc.

There's a lot of reasons I initially made the decision to date her. 1) Her parents are not divorced. 2) She has a super feminine voice. 3) Doesn't have self-esteem issues. 4) She treats me like a king. 5) No **** tests early on (she's tried 3-4 of them since then but nothing that wasn't obvious/easy to crush.)

PS: I'm 90% sure she gamed me. She was none of the things she described herself as (cold hearted, etc). I believe she mirrored the way she thought I was to seduce me. It worked lol

So more or less - since I'm out of the game, and not really involved with a girl who I need to game (besides being my playful/teasing/romantic self.) I haven't had much desire to continue to talk about game.

----

However, recently a co-worked (almost friend level) started talking to this girl and he did everything wrong. After the first week I told him he would hear "let's just be friends" by the end of this all. 6 months later - I look like a clairvoyant.

1) So he is with a girl who is his babies mom. He doesn't like her; they hate each other. This new girl comes along, and they start "talking". Within a few days he tells me this new girl won't talk to him since he's still with his babies mom. I tell him to ignore that and keep talking to her.

2) Instead he breaks up with his babies mom. Now keep in mind he hasn't even kissed this new girl. And he's breaking up with his bm, just so he can continue to "talk" to this new girl.

3) Soon after this - the new girl starts inviting him to things. And each time he's like "im going to **** her tonight." And each time - she shows up to these things with friends. She only seems to want to hang out with him when she has an available ****block. I told him to invite her to things.

4) He does, and she turns him down every time. She will only meet him on her terms; and those terms always have ****blocks. This is the point I start telling him this is not a good sign and this will not end good.

5) But he's all like "I like when a girl plays hard to get." Lol.... yeah.... right.... buddy....

6) This continues on for months. They make out a couple of times, and do some grabbing of parts. But he never gets the lay. He tells me during this period that he thinks she's "the one". I lose my ****ing mind (which comes out as mostly me hysterically laughing at his lack of vision.)

7) He mentions to me a few months in that she still has contact with her ex (yet she made him drop all contact with his bm). That she tells him that she still loves her ex. More or less - he's an ******* who can't get his life straight and that's why she's not with him.... At this point - I tell him to eject, that she's probably still ****ing him, and that he's in over his head.

8) He doesn't listen.

9) She starts saying things like "I don't know why you like me!" to him all the time. He doesn't understand why she's saying this to him. So I tell him the AKA: "Why do you still like me when I treat you so poorly? You are not a man."

10) Basically - it's been 6 months now and all he's got is a finger wet. And "let's just be friends I want to work on myself before I get involved with a guy" was said to him yesterday.

Now a man has wasted 6 months of his life; and will probably spend another 3-4 months of his life trying to win her back (although she was never his in the first place). All because he didn't pay attention to the signs. He paid attention to words and dreams instead of results.

The results are all that matter when dealing with women. Not words. Not excuses. Not the fact she's still talking to you or still dropping little nuggets of hope. I don't care if she's saying things like "I feel like we have a great connection! I want you in my life." IF YOUR PENIS HAS NOT CONNECTED WITH HER VAGINA - that connection is worthless.

-END

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The results are all that matter when dealing with women. Not words. Not excuses. Not the fact she's still talking to you or still dropping little nuggets of hope. I don't care if she's saying things like "I feel like we have a great connection! I want you in my life." IF YOUR PENIS HAS NOT CONNECTED WITH HER VAGINA - that connection is worthless.
I wish all men knew this.

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish all men knew this.
Reminds me of 3 years ago. Seeing a gal broke it off because of no sex and she was a "virgin". She came crawling back a week later asking to compromise and see where it goes. Spent the next 3 months in relation**** agony and pure torture trying to have sex and getting nowhere except oral. Never again....... I learned said lesson above after that. Had i stuck to my gut and little voice inside, it tells you when somethings off.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I enjoyed this essay. A very good read. BTW my tolerance for long posts is improving.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Oh man that part about her saying "why do you even like me?" brings me back to my oneitis days lol.

It's so true, and she will never see you as a man. She will always see your buddy as a push over pussified version of a "man". So even if he changed, there isn't a chance he would get this girl.

First impressions are killer. Usually those stick in that person's head for a long time.