Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Man brushed past woman in busy UK subway station, then faces sex charge as a result

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
funny is why he is not now sueing her? main problem here is most people don't like to fight, let people walk all over then and then keep crying people are being bad at then, later people says there is no men in europe anymore they get angry u.u

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make the name of the accuser public, persecute her in courts.

If I go around saying that my neightbour sell drug to kids and have sex with them, I get arrested and forced to pay money to him if I cant prove it, why do women can just accuse random men of rape and have them arrested no question asked nor being held accountable once found innocent?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I preach to you guys time and time again, ALL it takes is for a woman to accuse you of something and your life could be changed. She doesn't need evidence, she doesn't need witnesses, she doesn't need a bruise, she doesn't need DNA, she doesn't need marks....at any RANDOM time any RANDOM woman can say:

- You hit her
- You beat her
- You raped her
- You grabbed her a.ss/sexually assaulted her
- You sexually harassed her

If she's a good actor, most Police and people within society will BELIEVE her. You will be arrested, or terminated from a job, or publicly mocked. You will THEN have to counter-sue and prove that you are innocent, once you do that understand, the LABEL put on you will never go away.

I continue to talk about this over and over and over. Yet, you guys want to sit on this damn forum, hidden under usernames, talking about some bullshyt of not all women are like that.....instead of helping myself and people in the MRA CHANGE the god damn laws.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Tenacity here. It's almost as if the only places that a man is not in danger of having this happen to him is the strip joint or brothel.

WanderingMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I preach to you guys time and time again, ALL it takes is for a woman to accuse you of something and your life could be changed. She doesn't need evidence, she doesn't need witnesses, she doesn't need a bruise, she doesn't need DNA, she doesn't need marks....at any RANDOM time any RANDOM woman can say:

- You hit her
- You beat her
- You raped her
- You grabbed her a.ss/sexually assaulted her
- You sexually harassed her

If she's a good actor, most Police and people within society will BELIEVE her. You will be arrested, or terminated from a job, or publicly mocked. You will THEN have to counter-sue and prove that you are innocent, once you do that understand, the LABEL put on you will never go away.

I continue to talk about this over and over and over. Yet, you guys want to sit on this damn forum, hidden under usernames, talking about some bullshyt of not all women are like that.....instead of helping myself and people in the MRA CHANGE the god damn laws.
Look up on youtube: how to ruin a mans life over $13

WanderingMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Atlas Shrugged

DJLondoner

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll say it right here. Welcome to London! *sarcasm*

It's not like that all over the UK but still... there's loads of cases like that around here in London. I'm sure you'll find them if anyone wants to look.