Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Valentines day first date?

FCB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good idea or bad idea? Debating with a couple girls who I'm gonna go on first dates with but not sure if I should ask for Valentines day and try and use all those sappy feeling surrounding or if it will come off as needy/weak.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
It depends on your level of game. For intermediate or advance level DJ's yes. For newbies, f*ck no.

FCB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh one of the girls ended up asking me out for a drink on Sunday and she's gonna come to where I live so I'm gonna roll with it and go for the gold. Her IL seems pretty high and she's initiating with me and I feel pretty safely in control and I think I can make it work so I'm gonna go with it, gonna make lots of we're single on VD jokes and probably transition into roll playing like we are in a relationship.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
1) If you have girls who you think might be interested but things aren't going anywhere, it can't hurt to ask them. Example: Last week I randomly asked a girl out for Valentine's day. While she said no at first, the next time I saw her she asked me out, and gave me her number (for the second time as I deleted it after the first few months). I texted her the menu of a place I told her I'll be tonight (making reservations and planning to go solo if necessary), and while she said she can't go Sunday she is now texting me, initiating, and acting romantic, and left tonight open (I'm stopping by her work during the day). She is telling me she wants to end things with her boyfriend (who is also my acquaintance so I'm treading lightly).

2) Regarding the girls you just met, or girls you went on previous dates with but who have flaked recently or who are MIA are who went away, etc., don't say a word to them. Use absence in those cases instead, for the whole weekend.

3) Regarding girls you have had sex with and don't want to lose, a maintenance text or gift is in order. They might want to get together on the spot. More girls than you think are single this weekend but don't want to admit it.

4) A great idea is to celebrate Valentine's Day on the 13th. This leaves the official holiday tomorrow open for their official man, it's Saturday which is better, you'll get better dinner service, buffets are running both nights so are fresher, it's not a work night, it's still technically Valentine's day at midnight, and you get first dibs.

5) Regarding gifts, give each prospect you run into this weekend something really small, but enough that they can tell their friends they got a Valentine. Small, organic chocolate bars are best. Or the tiny cards, something hand made, a lollipop or cookie.

6) If all else fails, dress sharp and go out solo both this afternoon (to drop by prospects) and this evening (to check out new venues). It's Saturday and last call for Valentine's Day. Any girls who recently got dumped will be on super rebound and your odds will double just so they have someone. There will be more initial awkwardness followed by unusual eagerness so take more chances.

7) Follow up questions next week can lead to dates. "What did you do last weekend? You were single? How can a beauty like you have been alone on such a special day?"

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have two dates on Valentines Day. I'm only day I'm free next week. I make no mention of Valentines Day. I don't celebrate it. If she asks, I let it be known I don't celebrate that ****.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Good idea or bad idea? Debating with a couple girls who I'm gonna go on first dates with but not sure if I should ask for Valentines day and try and use all those sappy feeling surrounding or if it will come off as needy/weak.
I personally do NOT like "dates" in the traditional means. They usually are a waste of time, money and the girl you are "dating" might be talking to you and 10 other guys just to get "free dates".

What I prefer is to have a casual meet-up, if you two hit it off (kissing, fvcking, etc.) then you can bring in dates as a form of spending time together. I just reject the notion that a "date" should be between two people who aren't even kicking it "like that" yet.

So with that being said, hell no you don't take anybody out on Valentine's Day unless you've been kicking it "like that".

To the women that REJECT my notion about "the date", you know what I usually find? They are gold-diggers and serial daters, just looking to get free meals. Women who aren't as such usually have no issue with my "casual meet-up" plans. Once we are kicking it like that, kissing, maybe fvcking, and moving forward, then yeah going out on a date makes sense. WTF am I looking to do that for with a chick that I don't even know wants to be with me "like that"? That's stupid, don't let these gold digging, high maintenance chicks "trick" you.

FCB

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I say date I don't mean taking them out for dinner or paying for them, I never do that. Its just meeting them for drinks and we split the bill.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dinners are great if you have at least kissed her a few times before. I just sit right next to her and escalate! Pick a spot in the conner somewhere, you could even finger a woman there if she is into you.