Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how to handle girl who only wants a 'real' relationship?

icantgetlaid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
there's this girl who was a plate before .. then she dropped me when she got into a serious relationship with some other guy ... she's broken up now ... and we've been talking again ... met her for lunch ... trying to get her back to being a good plate ... but she's super cautious and "only wants a relationship" .. she knows that i fvck several girls.

do i just next this girl (too much work, she's already paranoid, etc.) ... or is there an approach/strategy to get her back to plate status ..?

AllDay85

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Next her. If she makes the effort to **** you, do so. But trying to fix a broken plate isn't worth the time if you ask me

icantgetlaid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Next her. If she makes the effort to **** you, do so. But trying to fix a broken plate isn't worth the time if you ask me
this was my intuition as well ... sometimes though as a man it goes against your instinct to fix things .. i feel like if i say the right thing/do something it will result in the type of relationship i want with this girl ... but the best approach is probably no contact and i need to relinquish any control i think i have over the situation =/

AllDay85

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this was my intuition as well ... sometimes though as a man it goes against your instinct to fix things .. i feel like if i say the right thing/do something it will result in the type of relationship i want with this girl ... but the best approach is probably no contact and i need to relinquish any control i think i have over the situation =/
Exactly. As men we are biologically predispositioned to these feelings. Accept them for what they are, leftover remnants of instinct from our distant ancestors. Ignore them, establish no contact, and if she reenters your world, establish your frame or let the plate fall.

Serenity

Reaction score
If she wants it and you don't then there's nothing you can do besides deceiving her. I wouldn't consider that good, if you're immoral then that's your solution. If not then leave it or be ready for a relationship.

blind_one

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the context and what you want. If you are in a position in which you do not want a relationship, say something along the lines of a NO, be firm but indirect, like water. Then continue like nothing happened, do what you want basicly.

lovesamrat

Reaction score
Stay loyal with them is the best way to handle girl who only wants a real relationship in your life. Sometime due to the some misunderstanding point of views your girlfriend will leave you they feel that your boyfriend just do the formality to move in this relationship.At the situation you want to know that how to get back my ex girlfriend in life again then just need to win their trust and smoothly run your life in an actual way.Every girl hope their boyfriend will really fall with them in a real relationship.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

My frame is that "real" is an illusion. It's all in her head. Let her go chase that illusion all she wants. If you're the one who really does it for her emotionally, she's going to keep coming back to you.

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She ditched you for another guy- now you're seeing her again?

Explain to her that she needs to prove herself to YOU! She ran away the first time.

Flip this sh*t on its head.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

My frame is that "real" is an illusion. It's all in her head. Let her go chase that illusion all she wants. If you're the one who really does it for her emotionally, she's going to keep coming back to you.
There should be a Superlike on this forum.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She wants the "relationship" title but not willing to put in the effort to let one grow naturally? Good relationships are earned not decided upon and made. Chicks FOS keep spinning plates man.