Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Student buys 900 Valentine's Day carnations, one for each girl at school

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

f(x)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was going to give him credit for making 900 approaches, but I read he enlisted 20 volunteers to pass them out. It also says he has a girlfriend who "doesn't mind." So he's probably wasting his time on all fronts.

An easy way I've discovered to get women's attention at the grocery store is to pick up a pre-made bouquet from the floral department and walk around the store with it while shopping. A large percentage of them will notice me when I do this, some longer than others. Also makes a great conversation piece when I put them in my cart . . . I just put them back when I'm done shopping most of the time.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We had that in my school today too. I thought it was pathetic when I saw semi decent girls walking around with like 4 or 5 of them.

Pardon my French, but this kid is kind of a *****. At least on the outside anyway, I don't know the context of why he did it, but there aren't a lot of reasons to think of that will not make him a wuss.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Forget the shotgun method he's hit Defcon 5 on the AFC scale and is using the nuclear option. Fling a ton of sh1t against the wall and see what sticks. It's no different than guys messaging every woman on an online dating site hoping for a date. I'm afraid he'll come across as a nice guy and won't actually get any dates from it.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thought it sounded extremely AFC, clicked on the link...low and behold the dude looks like he's got one one foot in the closet.

Think he's a gay kid in the closet using this and his girl as cover IMO.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was going to give him credit for making 900 approaches, but I read he enlisted 20 volunteers to pass them out. It also says he has a girlfriend who "doesn't mind." So he's probably wasting his time on all fronts.

An easy way I've discovered to get women's attention at the grocery store is to pick up a pre-made bouquet from the floral department and walk around the store with it while shopping. A large percentage of them will notice me when I do this, some longer than others. Also makes a great conversation piece when I put them in my cart . . . I just put them back when I'm done shopping most of the time.
Perhaps, but maybe he is doing some groundwork for if/when they break up. Since it obviously was done in a non desperate way, I'll bet most of the girls thought it was a "sweet" gesture and probably increased their interest in him, especially since he has a girlfriend already...

This dude could be banging chicks for years off this one move...this could be some high level chess playing right here...

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on how this is received

Worst case scenario he already has a gf anyway so #Yolo

Best case scenario he gets a few of the 900 interested(a 0.67% success rate is half a dozen girls who are interested) and makes his gf jealous that he could be banging a whole bunch of other girls if he wanted.

Smart move I'd say. Either way he's got his 15 minutes of fame and social proof

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on how this is received

Worst case scenario he already has a gf anyway so #Yolo

Best case scenario he gets a few of the 900 interested(a 0.67% success rate is half a dozen girls who are interested) and makes his gf jealous that he could be banging a whole bunch of other girls if he wanted.

Smart move I'd say. Either way he's got his 15 minutes of fame and social proof
Very true but I doubt it. I saw t the guy's profile and it just screamed beta. Then again appearances can be deceiving. Still unlikely though. Lol.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It would seem to me that this lad is lucky that some lesbo-feminist didn't complain about this as a form of sexual harassment.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very true but I doubt it. I saw t the guy's profile and it just screamed beta. Then again appearances can be deceiving. Still unlikely though. Lol.
It's just such an extreme number that his success rate would have to literally be under .11% for this to not work

Even the biggest Betas you've ever seen or met can probably do better than 1 out of 900 odds

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A truly pointless exercise. Giving a gift to someone shows appreciation for that person, handing out something to everyone stinks of buying attention... if everyone gets a flower then it is meaningless to each person getting this. I suppose that are those that will say "Awe... how sweet, what a nice fellow." But deep down we all know this is pathetic and weak.