Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Banged girl on her couch with BF sleeping in next room beside us

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night, around 2 am or so my brother got back from the bar with some blonde chick probably a low 7 out of 10 or so who he picked up and said they were going to a house party and asked me to go. I had been drinking all night mainly posting on the net experiencing reverse culture from being back here.

Anyways, I was a bit tipsy so was like alright **** it lets go.

We all hopped in the taxi they were in and picked up a drunk cougar and her cuckold husband on our way. Cougar was hot as hell for a white woman...had an interesting drunked conversatuon with her...she wanted all of us to join her and her husband for some drinking at their hotel and openly stated they were swingers. The younger blonde in the front who didnt look as good as the much older cougar protested strongly against it haha ...

I wasn't interested in group sex at least with other men involved or watching...so they reached their hotel and we got to this chicks place. What was supposed to be a party was just one drunk pretty hot I'd say hb 7.5 girl sitting on a couch drinking.

She said everyone had left and her boyfriend was sleeping in the room behind the couch.

The blonde was apologizing saying she didn't know it would be empty...so we were **** it, lets all get drunk.

I noticed immediately the girl with a bf was acting flirty....and her vibe was actually pretty cool. But after two dri js she passed out on the couch and it was me and my brother with his blonde chick.

So I decided to gather some Intel....asked the blonde chick if her friend really was serious about her bf....got the standard yes they are crazy in love with eachother answer she's totally off limits.

My mind was thinking ok, but my body was like bs.

My bro and the girl went back to another room and I said I would crash on the floor meanwhile with hb 7.5 on the couch..

I knew this chick liked me so I was like screw it time to make a move.

I reached up to one of her shoulder s and kind of nudged her saying are u awake...and after a few more times her eyes opened and lit up and she reciprocated my hand tugging on her hand.

Boom started making out like crazy picked her up and proceed to get her clothes off as quickly as possible... And she lunged on top of me as if to rape me ...as soon as I got inside her she started moaning and I heard this guys voice in the room behind us calling her name.

She jumped off me and the door opened... I slud my pants up quickly thankfully had my shirt on and this dude was screaming wtf is going on halfway a sleep looking.

My bro came out and heard the commotion and iwas like we gotta get the ****.out of here man....the bf was grabbing his gf in a rage and we darted out the door and down the stairs.

Oddly enough, the bf never directed anything towards me and didn't cgase us down.

Bro was pretty bummed because it interrupted his fun....told him I will make it up to him later.

Moral of the story....don't make a slut your gf. Any girl who parties is an open door.

Last edited:

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a pretty damn awesome report!!!! I don't condone **** like this but damn. What a time.

Reaction score
What a fantasy.. Gotta love how all this happened on a wednesday night.. thursday morning.. Picked up a random cougar and her husband too? Damn you guys are pro's

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
**** gets crazy with cougars in Atlanta in the buckhead area. Wednesday night is ladies night at the biggest cougar bar here, Johnny Hideaways.

We used to pull cougars like mad in this area...occasional college chick here and there. My bro is about 6'6 and I'm around 6'3 so its not that difficult for us to pull high 6s and low 7 s. We go out in casual business attire with nice blazers and they eat that stuff up.

I have a strong southern accent that some people tend to mistake for an Australian accent which is crazy to me...so I roll with the whole Aussie thing if I can. Not this night though. My bro set all this up from the bar himself.

Back to cougars...the are the easiest and funnest white women, though, by far. And yea....have met quite a bit of older swingers in this area who are very open about their lifestyles. That couple had flown in from Dallas, though, according to them.

Last edited:

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isn't that like robbing a bank with a cop car out front?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a fantasy.. Gotta love how all this happened on a wednesday night.. thursday morning.. Picked up a random cougar and her husband too? Damn you guys are pro's
Surely more believable than those hottiess you get on tinder that fall in love for you only to be rejected and mocked.

What a huge change for you, from white knight loveshack troll shaming guys to dark triad tinder conqueror in a matter of few weeks of posting. :rofl:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/index....how-i-manipulated-a-8-10-tinder-queen.232331/

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Surely more believable than those hottiess you get on tinder that fall in love for you only to be rejected and mocked.

What a huge change for you, from white knight loveshack troll shaming guys to dark triad tinder conqueror in a matter of few weeks of posting. :rofl:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/index....how-i-manipulated-a-8-10-tinder-queen.232331/
Read that thread another reason I seldom come on here.....Please Who dares win give me my 5 minutes of my life back

Thank you

Reaction score

The fact that you're still angry.. after 8 posts in that thread showing your AFC tendencies.. and you still can't let it go, says more than enough. It's evident you're not doing much with your life .. I think you just come here to make yourself think you're actually not self loathing.

I mean you don't have anything to contribute because you lack the same experience, but when others do, you are quick to talk ****...

Trust me, there's a reason why some of us cool active people on here have a skype group going. Because we're not afraid to show and tell people who we are and what we do.. and help others. That's why I go around offering my skype and trying to help people beyond the realms of just this forum.. If you can't respect that, it's because you're not one of us and you dont really belong here.

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh god... That thread just spilled over into this thread... Here I was contemplating some kind of rather interesting psychological analysis of things, relating mostly to the female in the story. Then I see that this thread is going to end up like the last.
So, gentlemen...
3 rules for life...
1. Fvck
2. Don't give a fvck
3. Don't get fvcked over
You both are seriously giving way too much of a fvck about this.

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have seen more absurd things happen, and have had more absurd things happen to me. Thus, I find it conceivable and I believe him.
So onto the girl... I assume from the story this girl associates with a swinger... I do not say guilty by association, but often you associate with people who have commonalities. Also she was drunk... Drinking makes you more primal, it inhibits your desires. Thus, with inhibited desires she was less inclined to think about the constraints of her relationship. And lastly, your moral is correct. A $lut is a $lut... Trying to change one's nature is difficult, thus being with one and expecting a $lut to all of a sudden magically turn into a good girl is ridiculous. Many times people enter into relationships and expect that they can change or fix someone... But it does not work that way.

Reaction score
Oh god... That thread just spilled over into this thread... Here I was contemplating some kind of rather interesting psychological analysis of things, relating mostly to the female in the story. Then I see that this thread is going to end up like the last.
So, gentlemen...
3 rules for life...
1. Fvck
2. Don't give a fvck
3. Don't get fvcked over
You both are seriously giving way too much of a fvck about this.
Hey man i'm not asking for this guy to hang off my nuts.. I never had crabs but this is worse.. He's relentless. 10! posts about me already 9 of them in the other thread alone.. the guy needs some pu$$ for real. Someone hire him a prostitute at least.. god damn

If the guy is not the epitome of self loathing.. I dont know what is.

edit: figured how to put the guy on Ignore.. thank the lord.

Last edited: