Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She caught me ****ing another *****, is it finished

AllDay85

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Main plate showed up unnannounced in middle if night, was balls deep in plate #2, she was screaming and moaning vloud and main plate heard it and started pounding on my door.

I want to keep her as a plate. Since we're not together she can't truly say anything. In your experience, do you guys think it's possible to keep it going after that?

Tamura

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why didn't you led her in and offered a threesome? :D

It's probably but not necessarily finished, if it's really just plates and you didn't promise marriage. Just don't apologize. You enjoyed plate #2 and would do it again.

AllDay85

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why didn't you led her in and offered a threesome? :D

It's probably but not necessarily finished, if it's really just plates and you didn't promise marriage. Just don't apologize. You enjoyed plate #2 and would do it again.
I need to give more context. Earlier in the night I was with her, but she pissed me off so I ditched her and went with plate # 2.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
best for now is stay quiet and let the things happen, if you not had the exclusive talk she can't really be mad, in worse case you will not see her again, in the better, well get ready for some competition :)

btw why you didn't invite her to join? :p

Reaction score
Main plate showed up unnannounced in middle if night, was balls deep in plate #2, she was screaming and moaning vloud and main plate heard it and started pounding on my door.

I want to keep her as a plate. Since we're not together she can't truly say anything. In your experience, do you guys think it's possible to keep it going after that?
So I'm guessing this is what you wanted to tell me on skype the other day lol.

I mean it's worth a try. If you know you've practically lost something, why not try to spin it in some way.. If it doesn't work, it doesn't. If it does, awesome.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao she started pounding on the door. Did you answer the door or talk to her?

Alpheta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever you do, dont beg her or ask for forgiveness. Even if you are wrong. Women are conditioned to crave men who cheat. You have value and jealousy is a dark attraction. You think shes cool with another woman taking what she thinks is hers?Hell no. Just play it cool.Dont beg. Even if it means you arent showing any guilt.

AllDay85

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Deny, deny, deny. That's what I always do. Did you respond when she was knocking on your door? I'd tell her it was a friend who picked up some chick and banged her at your place.

You can give your plate the most illogical excuses, and they will still buy it. Trust me haha

After time has passed, all will be forgotten. But once you admit it, your goose is cooked. If she still likes you she will keep banging you, but it's always best to deny it unless she actually saw your d*ck inside some other girl's pvssy.
She texted me this a little bit ago

"I guess there's different perspectives on more respectful. You are more secretive so i don't see it but I'm more open about it so you do know. I saw that you were talking to other girls even when we were in miami. And how is hearing some girl moan your name imaginary? I put up walls so i don't get hurt. You told me yourself you want your cake and eat it too. How does that not imply you want to hang out with me and still mess with other girls? My perspective of you is so many great things. We were fwb but i wanted more as time passed but i pushed you away bc i was afraid of feeling hurt after i fell for you. Either way everything is cool. N it'd be nice to know when you find out about you winning your case. Good luck. "

AllDay85

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I'm guessing this is what you wanted to tell me on skype the other day lol.

I mean it's worth a try. If you know you've practically lost something, why not try to spin it in some way.. If it doesn't work, it doesn't. If it does, awesome.
So she heard the chick moan my name..... Lol bruh. I'm stuck

Reaction score
So she heard the chick moan my name..... Lol bruh. I'm stuck
lmao.. Man honestly .. I only feel you because its your Main plate.. Otherwise, I'd be like you dont need any advice.. Just do what I do.. try to spin it and see if it works..

The last time I almost lost my #2 plate because my other plate left her panties on the floor of the backseat of my car.. when my girl was grabbing her shopping bags, she saw it and freaked. I told her I gave some drunk girls a ride the night before because I didn't want them to drive in the state the were in. and It worked. but then again, by now I'm a good act from how many times I had to put on my actor face...

of course your situation is much more... of a situation.. I can't even think of how you'll spin this one. If it were me i'd get my real sorrow face on.. Act like I had a terribly bad day. and got news that someone close to me passed away on top of it.. Tell her I invited the chick just because "I needed someone to talk to".. say I washed away my rmood with too much liquor.. and did not expect things to go the way it went.... That you didn't know the girl was going to take advantage of you (LOL)

Of course, if your main is anything like my main plate, she aint buyin that ****!. BUT GOOD LUCK XD

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Listen to Alpheta, don't give in to her.

2) There is a gender trade-off. Sex for women is easy but it's their job to make you have a relationship with them. She's disappointed because you're having sex but not committing? too bad, that's just the other side of the coin in action. You can't have it all honey.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Either way everything is cool."
Leave her alone for a few days (or even a week). She's not going anywhere. She'll reach out and contact you. Do not bring it up. Be yourself as if nothing ever happened.

Edit: Don't set yourself to have a BIG conversation. Don't get into a talk on the phone or text chat. When she reaches out set up a time/date/place to spend time in person (not your place). Do something together so you are having fun and attention is on something else. Be friendly and playful but not excessively. Above all--Be indifferent!

Last edited:

AllDay85

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys,

I'm going to take this analysis a step farther.

This weekend coming up is valentine's weekend. Last week I set up a date with my main plate for Saturday night, this was going to be our Valentine's date. I wasn't going to do anything sappy, but just the bare minimum, give her something to show back to her girls to show off, and still **** the **** out of her that night.

In light of recent events, do you think it's still fair to hold her to this date? We've been seeing each other for almost five months now. But she did just catch me ****ing the **** out of plate #2.

And if you do think I should still see her this weekend, is it better for me to reach out to her and confirm the date, (kind of like nothing ever happened yesterday), or do I just ignore her and see if she contacts me?

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would personally ignore her and see if she contacts me. To try to please her when you're non-exclusive seems to me to undermine the point of having plates and not just one woman. If she feels emotion about you she will contact you anyway, and if she does, you not being the one to contact her will keep or raise her IL.