Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Lost my job due to LGBT

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"The management is an obese woman, the owner is controlled by her and the female office triad." <-That is your problem... I work around men, all men. It is the only work environment a person like me can exist in. The guys joke around, stay crass things and jokes all the time, and nobody has a problem about it. Nobody has hurt feelings... Heck I swear at my own boss and he calls me "funnyfarm fggt".
It is like that scene from Gran Torino:

Last edited:

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any opinion proffered by a white hetero male about any group other than white hetero males is potentially racist/sexist/bigoted and subject to prosecution, even retroactively.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In a Gestapo environment, never argue against the Gestapo ethics. The best you can do when accused is to say that your accuser is the real traitor, and you were trying to bait a confession out of them, because your love for Mein Fuhrer is just that great.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Its not all bad, everything seemed to work out in the end, I picked up a new apprenticeship in a related trade and a new job with an older kraut twice divorced. That other business was electrical and 5 guys doing tech work, the office of course was run by a bunch of chicks with attitude, they were all fat and opinionated. I can't believe women talk like that to TRADE guys and those guys bend over and take it... Just hope working with sh1t doesn't include women.

The other thing I have noticed is that MOST of the trades, doesn't seem to matter which, are all populated by fvck ups, losers, tards, sketchy drug addicts, alcoholics and ex-cons who can't show up for work or survive 10 minutes without a cigarette. Yet almost all of them will bow to a woman... wtf?

Last edited:
U

user43770

The other thing I have noticed is that MOST of the trades, doesn't seem to matter which, are all populated by fvck ups, losers, tards, sketchy drug addicts, alcoholics and ex-cons who can't show up for work or survive 10 minutes without a cigarette. Yet almost all of them will bow to a woman... wtf?
I've noticed the same thing, but look at the bright side, it makes it easier to stand out and rise to the top.

Any tradesman with enough experience can probably figure out the problem at hand, but not every one can make a good impression with the customer and speak intelligently about it. This is where you will shine.

You have to keep your mouth shut in the beginning, just so you can learn from the older guys, but once you know it backwards and front you can make your own way.

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, considering leaving again.
Another ****ing reason to get the **** out of this ****hole. I was looking at some companies to cold email and stumbled up this one company when I was looking at their team

http://civicaction.ca/staff/

Can you guess what is wrong with this picture? Also saw similar trends with many other companies.

Sprayarc

Banned
Reaction score
Its not all bad, everything seemed to work out in the end, I picked up a new apprenticeship in a related trade and a new job with an older kraut twice divorced. That other business was electrical and 5 guys doing tech work, the office of course was run by a bunch of chicks with attitude, they were all fat and opinionated. I can't believe women talk like that to TRADE guys and those guys bend over and take it... Just hope working with sh1t doesn't include women.

Just don't act like a pvssy and you'll be fine. Learn to carry yourself in a way that doesn't make you look like prey.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
I don't think I'll have any probs, these two can hardly speak english and go to the beer store 4 to 5 times per shift, I'm surprised they can still flush a toilet at the end of the day, luckily I'm driving.

What is it with blue collar people being so hopelessly fvcked?