Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

POPPED THE VIRGIN

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Short version: In retrospect I realized I was being a hypocrite in my posts to you. I had 'forgotten' the details of my own experiences. I am sorry. I apologize for projecting shame/judgement and in anyway deflating the high you expressing, of your crossing two major rites of passage. My intent was good. My delivery, memory and compassion could have been better. I am sorry.

In my desire to be authentic and take back any negativity I overlaid on your experience, the original and (very vulnerable )version follows.

Alpheta, I'd like to apologize. The posts I wrote intending to help possibly save you from an unwanted child I recognize did not just convey the information and the urgency of the timeline. I recognize now that I also conveyed some shame upon your choices. I am sorry. It's weighed on me and felt heavy.

This morning as I was reflecting on you as a young man and the double rite of passage you had just been through, of both losing your virginity and taking your girlfriend's, I realized my concern for a potential unwanted pregnancy, could have been shared in a way that did not deflate or take away from the vibrancy and aliveness that it was clear you were feeling from having crossed to the other side for yourself and with her. I am sorry for that. There is more.

Thinking about your experience led me to reflect upon when I lost my virginity. My own experience was one I always have had tremendous gratitude for. It was incredible. It was so vibrant, sensual and alive it was amazing to me. As I was reminiscing, I remembered more of the experience than usual.

I became well aquatinted with the pleasures of my body years before I lost my virginity. I know they say teenage male's drive for sex is incredible. I don't question that. No one ever talked about teenage female and their sex drive. For me, every month when my hormones peaked, it took an immense focus and will of restraint, to not fulfill the deepest inner drive and yearning, to be massively penetrated and fvcked. My mind continually imagined sex with men I'd see everywhere and how I could entice that to happen. Maybe that's just me. As a result, I VERY consciously waited to lose my virginity. The drive for sex and penetration was so incredibly intense, I did not trust that I would not CHOOSE to get lost into experiencing all the contained and restrained sexuality I had bottled up or was just always present. I did not trust that I would not throw away getting good grades, scholarships and into a college of my choice and the future I was working towards.

Why am I telling you all this? When I finally lost my own virginity, I did not have protection ready and neither did the man I lost it too. (He was 100% Beta) When things got really heated, and it was clear that everything in me wanted sex to finally happen, he offered to leave, drive to the store and return with condoms. He was more than willing, a 15 minute wait tops. He could not have been more kind and willing. He even admitted that he came over intending for sex to happen, but purposely did not bring protection as he thought that he would not be able to hide his intention and I would perhaps use that to question his caring and then as another excuse to resist further.

What happened? I was the one, who knowingly, consciously, aware of the risk, in the moment consciously judging myself for knowing better, STILL felt like I would implode if he were to leave and I had to wait 15 more minutes. I had been masturbating for years and orgasmed freely and very often. Suddenly I could not stand to wait any longer to be penetrated. Every ounce of my Being wanted it soooooooo bad. He was hesitant because it was clear I was horny beyond words and out of my mind. He was concerned I would forever hold it against him, if he didn't force the responsible choice and just go buy a condom really quick. I don't remember exactly what was said, but I think I pleaded how I could not wait and accepted responsibility and promised not to hold it against him. The discussion ended. A most incredible, seemingly endless, night followed.

When he left the next day, the reality hit, on a lot of levels. Now that I'd actually had been penetrated by a man, all I could think of is when could we do it again. The sensations and experience were so incredible compared to solo masturbation, without penetration. My sexuality was unleashed. (The sad news is, that was not what he expecting.) While I was in awe and reflecting on all hours we had just spent together being physical and how amazing I felt, there were two things that persisted that I wished would have been different. One was the overwhelming worry, what if now I became pregnant. I don't think he came inside me, but the risk was there regardless. What would I do? How would suddenly being pregnant change my life? Then out of the blue, I quickly flashed on all these judgments that over time (in my jealousy of their free sexuality) I had projected on prosmiscuous girls as their lack of restraint, I recognized I was truly no different.

There was no emergency contraceptive pill then. It was just day after day, waiting for weeks, hoping and suddenly praying that I got my period. Stress often will delay the start of a women's period. That was the case as I waited so desperately. I declared I would never risk that again. I didn't for a long, long, long time. I married the man I lost my virginity to. We shared another 15 years together.

I wish I could say that was the only time I choose poorly. One memory triggered another. It wasn't. The last man I was with could play my body like an instrument. I felt a sexual freedom and inhibition with him, that I hadn't felt in my life before. I experienced new types of orgasms. My desire was fueled so intense that even when I knew I was risking pregnancy, the desire was soooo intense, I took the risk any way. The next day I researched options I had never known much about. I followed up with a trip to the pharmacy. I did that twice with him. Although I took the Plan B, it is not a guarantee. Both times the wait and worry and thoughts of how life will forever be different if I become pregnant, were long months to endure. I was blessed and fortunate each time. In retrospect, I see while sexual chemistry and fun was amazing with him, he is the one who I came to learn, deceived me for years, to keep me involved, having sex and gain what he wanted.

So this turned out super long. I am girl and well brevity with words is not my strength. I feel a bit embarrassed sharing all of this with the whole forum. I want to reconcile the shame I threw your way.

I want to acknowledge is how I now realize my posts to you, judging your choices, were entirely hypocritical. I became aware of how I had forgotten all about having done, my version of the same, in some way. I am not any different. I am sorry. I apologize for portraying a sense of judgement and shame upon your choices, having conveniently blanked on the fact that I had put myself in the same situation and not just once. I am sorry and I apologize.

Please know that what was and remains sincere, is the deep concern, of the forever impact upon your and your girlfriend's lives, an unwanted pregnancy would have. I truly meant well. It seems I got ahead of myself in my replies. I hope you understand.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was great to hear the description of the female sex drive and sexuality thru the females side. It was also interesting to hear about the deception of the last guy and how it was as crushing as it would be for a male.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was great to hear the description of the female sex drive and sexuality thru the females side. It was also interesting to hear about the deception of the last guy and how it was as crushing as it would be for a male.
It feels really vulnerable and uncomfortable to be so detailed and personal even despite the anonymity here. It felt important if I was going to offer a truly heartfelt and meaningful apology, that it was important to share my own similar experience. I went for it and did. I am glad to hear my sharing was helpful to someone else, in some way as well.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It feels really vulnerable and uncomfortable to be so detailed and personal even despite the anonymity here. It felt important if I was going to offer a truly heartfelt and meaningful apology, that it was important to share my own similar experience. I went for it and did. I am glad to hear my sharing was helpful to someone else, in some way as well.

You sound like a woman who is going to desire more a man who is a little more sensitive and considerate of you, and not a 110% all out Alpha.

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Im ****in disgusted. You men speak of being alpha? An alpha is a leader. A captain with a compass. The very essence of beta behavior is bending a branch to seize its low hanging fruit. You conquested only the regret of a young human. Your good name is only the wedge she will remember that facilitated her dividing her heart, brain, emotions and body. Shameful that you are encouraged by men who know better, or at least sounded like they might.

You are no victor. (at least in the juvenile way in which you ALL speak of this) You are a pillager of easy street. A wolf and a thief. Her hyman being only the barrier of her ever being the dime, one in a million, good girls which we all seek.

You pontificating hypocrites b!tch and moan about how all girls are liars and slvts. How you are so surprised at their fifthly desires. You claim to enjoy it? You cry when they give you empty words and avvenge themselves by fvcking us over.

Well sirs, you see now, why you are sometimes the victim of that vengeance. This is where they are turned loose. Forever chasing the power and regret of being literally F^cked over by some scell who would take to the internet for congratulations or mediation of his no F^cks given attitude.

You are a simpleton OP. An unbaked version of what a man could have been. (if how you treated this situation is true) You who encourage are a pit of vipers.

Not because of his deed. NO NO NO. I have no problem with taking what is offered, or sharing the deepest of intimacy with a girl who splayed herself before a man to make her and take her. No, I have no problem at all with that.

What makes me sick is the double standard complaining that are no good women left, by those who are the apex of the problem. Easy road, immature, impatient, balless boys, who dispense advice as parrots, and call themselves men because they memorized a few lines.

The next time you are cheated on, lied to, flaked on, or effort stomped... remember "You gave no f^cks"

You taught them the vitriol in which you bathe.

P6ssys. No men to be found.

I hope your vomit tastes bitter while you lap it up for years to come.

For the record and apart from my disgust. I say this, not according to the act! But according to the romper room way in which it was discussed.

Shameful.

Alpheta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Eas
Im ****in disgusted. You men speak of being alpha? An alpha is a leader. A captain with a compass. The very essence of beta behavior is bending a branch to seize its low hanging fruit. You conquested only the regret of a young human. Your good name is only the wedge she will remember that facilitated her dividing her heart, brain, emotions and body. Shameful that you are encouraged by men who know better, or at least sounded like they might.

You are no victor. (at least in the juvenile way in which you ALL speak of this) You are a pillager of easy street. A wolf and a thief. Her hyman being only the barrier of her ever being the dime, one in a million, good girls which we all seek.

You pontificating hypocrites b!tch and moan about how all girls are liars and slvts. How you are so surprised at their fifthly desires. You claim to enjoy it? You cry when they give you empty words and avvenge themselves by fvcking us over.

Well sirs, you see now, why you are sometimes the victim of that vengeance. This is where they are turned loose. Forever chasing the power and regret of being literally F^cked over by some scell who would take to the internet for congratulations or mediation of his no F^cks given attitude.

You are a simpleton OP. An unbaked version of what a man could have been. (if how you treated this situation is true) You who encourage are a pit of vipers.

Not because of his deed. NO NO NO. I have no problem with taking what is offered, or sharing the deepest of intimacy with a girl who splayed herself before a man to make her and take her. No, I have no problem at all with that.

What makes me sick is the double standard complaining that are no good women left, by those who are the apex of the problem. Easy road, immature, impatient, balless boys, who dispense advice as parrots, and call themselves men because they memorized a few lines.

The next time you are cheated on, lied to, flaked on, or effort stomped... remember "You gave no f^cks"

You taught them the vitriol in which you bathe.

P6ssys. No men to be found.

I hope your vomit tastes bitter while you lap it up for years to come.

For the record and apart from my disgust. I say this, not according to the act! But according to the romper room way in which it was discussed.

Shameful.
easy there tiger. I only did what I did because l knew that is exactly what she wanted as was proved by her attitude after my 1st attempt.

I am glad I took her virginity for 3 reasons.

1st one being that if I didn't I would beat myself up if I tomorrow we parted ways and I missed the opportunity. An opportunity not many get in today's world.

2nd reason being I actually like the girl. I want to be her first and I want her to be mine.

3rd one is that i have finally reached the end goal in the biological sense. My confidence is at an all time high and I feel empowered as what I felt was missing in me as a man (sex) is now complete.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eas

easy there tiger. I only did what I did because l knew that is exactly what she wanted as was proved by her attitude after my 1st attempt.

1st one being that if I didn't I would beat myself up if I tomorrow we parted ways and I missed the opportunity. An opportunity not many get in today's world.

2nd reason being I actually like the girl. I want to be her first and I want her to be mine.

3rd one is that i have finally reached the end goal in the biological sense. My confidence is at an all time high and I feel empowered as what I felt was missing in me as a man (sex) is now complete.
Night and day difference, you will be really built up on puzzy after a few dozen more conjugations. You will see it makes a huge difference in your game and perception to females.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are being *******s to OP. He finally got laid. If she gets pregnant, it's not your problem.

Also I didn't realize that LiveYourDreams was a woman until about 2 paragraphs into her post. I was very confused. But like someone else said, it was interesting to hear about the female sex drive.

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He got laid yes... If she gets pregnant I will not give a damn, but HE will. We are not admonishing him as much as try to offer him sound advice. Always listen to your "big head" and do not let your drives supersede your logic.

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And @LiveYourDream. Sometimes the hard, bitter, and painful ones are the best lessons of all. Mistakes and experience are almost indistinguishable from one another. I do not empathize with you, that is simply beyond my own capacity. But do I understand that pain can forge strength and understanding, just as the crashing of hammer on hot metal forges steel. Thus, your experiences are not your weakness, they are your strength, and always remember that.

Serenity

Reaction score
Short version: In retrospect I realized I was being a hypocrite in my posts to you. I had 'forgotten' the details of my own experiences. I am sorry. I apologize for projecting shame/judgement and in anyway deflating the high you expressing, of your crossing two major rites of passage. My intent was good. My delivery, memory and compassion could have been better. I am sorry.

In my desire to be authentic and take back any negativity I overlaid on your experience, the original and (very vulnerable )version follows.

Alpheta, I'd like to apologize. The posts I wrote intending to help possibly save you from an unwanted child I recognize did not just convey the information and the urgency of the timeline. I recognize now that I also conveyed some shame upon your choices. I am sorry. It's weighed on me and felt heavy.

This morning as I was reflecting on you as a young man and the double rite of passage you had just been through, of both losing your virginity and taking your girlfriend's, I realized my concern for a potential unwanted pregnancy, could have been shared in a way that did not deflate or take away from the vibrancy and aliveness that it was clear you were feeling from having crossed to the other side for yourself and with her. I am sorry for that. There is more.

Thinking about your experience led me to reflect upon when I lost my virginity. My own experience was one I always have had tremendous gratitude for. It was incredible. It was so vibrant, sensual and alive it was amazing to me. As I was reminiscing, I remembered more of the experience than usual.

I became well aquatinted with the pleasures of my body years before I lost my virginity. I know they say teenage male's drive for sex is incredible. I don't question that. No one ever talked about teenage female and their sex drive. For me, every month when my hormones peaked, it took an immense focus and will of restraint, to not fulfill the deepest inner drive and yearning, to be massively penetrated and fvcked. My mind continually imagined sex with men I'd see everywhere and how I could entice that to happen. Maybe that's just me. As a result, I VERY consciously waited to lose my virginity. The drive for sex and penetration was so incredibly intense, I did not trust that I would not CHOOSE to get lost into experiencing all the contained and restrained sexuality I had bottled up or was just always present. I did not trust that I would not throw away getting good grades, scholarships and into a college of my choice and the future I was working towards.

Why am I telling you all this? When I finally lost my own virginity, I did not have protection ready and neither did the man I lost it too. (He was 100% Beta) When things got really heated, and it was clear that everything in me wanted sex to finally happen, he offered to leave, drive to the store and return with condoms. He was more than willing, a 15 minute wait tops. He could not have been more kind and willing. He even admitted that he came over intending for sex to happen, but purposely did not bring protection as he thought that he would not be able to hide his intention and I would perhaps use that to question his caring and then as another excuse to resist further.

What happened? I was the one, who knowingly, consciously, aware of the risk, in the moment consciously judging myself for knowing better, STILL felt like I would implode if he were to leave and I had to wait 15 more minutes. I had been masturbating for years and orgasmed freely and very often. Suddenly I could not stand to wait any longer to be penetrated. Every ounce of my Being wanted it soooooooo bad. He was hesitant because it was clear I was horny beyond words and out of my mind. He was concerned I would forever hold it against him, if he didn't force the responsible choice and just go buy a condom really quick. I don't remember exactly what was said, but I think I pleaded how I could not wait and accepted responsibility and promised not to hold it against him. The discussion ended. A most incredible, seemingly endless, night followed.

When he left the next day, the reality hit, on a lot of levels. Now that I'd actually had been penetrated by a man, all I could think of is when could we do it again. The sensations and experience were so incredible compared to solo masturbation, without penetration. My sexuality was unleashed. (The sad news is, that was not what he expecting.) While I was in awe and reflecting on all hours we had just spent together being physical and how amazing I felt, there were two things that persisted that I wished would have been different. One was the overwhelming worry, what if now I became pregnant. I don't think he came inside me, but the risk was there regardless. What would I do? How would suddenly being pregnant change my life? Then out of the blue, I quickly flashed on all these judgments that over time (in my jealousy of their free sexuality) I had projected on prosmiscuous girls as their lack of restraint, I recognized I was truly no different.

There was no emergency contraceptive pill then. It was just day after day, waiting for weeks, hoping and suddenly praying that I got my period. Stress often will delay the start of a women's period. That was the case as I waited so desperately. I declared I would never risk that again. I didn't for a long, long, long time. I married the man I lost my virginity to. We shared another 15 years together.

I wish I could say that was the only time I choose poorly. One memory triggered another. It wasn't. The last man I was with could play my body like an instrument. I felt a sexual freedom and inhibition with him, that I hadn't felt in my life before. I experienced new types of orgasms. My desire was fueled so intense that even when I knew I was risking pregnancy, the desire was soooo intense, I took the risk any way. The next day I researched options I had never known much about. I followed up with a trip to the pharmacy. I did that twice with him. Although I took the Plan B, it is not a guarantee. Both times the wait and worry and thoughts of how life will forever be different if I become pregnant, were long months to endure. I was blessed and fortunate each time. In retrospect, I see while sexual chemistry and fun was amazing with him, he is the one who I came to learn, deceived me for years, to keep me involved, having sex and gain what he wanted.

So this turned out super long. I am girl and well brevity with words is not my strength. I feel a bit embarrassed sharing all of this with the whole forum. I want to reconcile the shame I threw your way.

I want to acknowledge is how I now realize my posts to you, judging your choices, were entirely hypocritical. I became aware of how I had forgotten all about having done, my version of the same, in some way. I am not any different. I am sorry. I apologize for portraying a sense of judgement and shame upon your choices, having conveniently blanked on the fact that I had put myself in the same situation and not just once. I am sorry and I apologize.

Please know that what was and remains sincere, is the deep concern, of the forever impact upon your and your girlfriend's lives, an unwanted pregnancy would have. I truly meant well. It seems I got ahead of myself in my replies. I hope you understand.
This is all the qualities I wish to see in a woman. I could feel this while just reading it. We might differ in our bodies, but our minds are strikingly similar and so are our emotional experiences.

It's probably by far one of the most compassionate posts I've seen on here in a while, if there's one thing I truly value it's compassion.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound like a woman who is going to desire more a man who is a little more sensitive and considerate of you, and not a 110% all out Alpha.
What provides the space/capacity to let go and be deeply vulnerable, is a man's strength. While absolute insensitivity from a man would make it challenging, even more so would be an overly sensitive man, without a sense of strength. For me, the greater the alpha, the more I can let go into my femininity and vulnerability.

And @LiveYourDream. Sometimes the hard, bitter, and painful ones are the best lessons of all. Mistakes and experience are almost indistinguishable from one another. I do not empathize with you, that is simply beyond my own capacity. But do I understand that pain can forge strength and understanding, just as the crashing of hammer on hot metal forges steel. Thus, your experiences are not your weakness, they are your strength, and always remember that.
I agree. It is my perspective that there is a gift in every challenge, if one has the eyes to see it. Once we see the gift, we find ourselves truly grateful for the experience, for the wisdom gained.

This is all the qualities I wish to see in a woman. I could feel this while just reading it. We might differ in our bodies, but our minds are strikingly similar and so are our emotional experiences.

It's probably by far one of the most compassionate posts I've seen on here in a while, if there's one thing I truly value it's compassion.
Thank you. I believe compassion with empathy, and loving are amongst the greatest gifts we can give one another.

Alpheta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Night and day difference, you will be really built up on puzzy after a few dozen more conjugations. You will see it makes a huge difference in your game and perception to females.
Please elaborate.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please elaborate.
Well you see how something inside of yourself activated after the completed sex session? It's not built up or strong yet. Keep rubbing that genie lamp and women will be trying to figure out why they are attracted to you. It's because you are having a successful sex life.

I still remember my first day, something triggered in my brain and my body.

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Eas

First of all. Dont tell me anything, boy.

Second of all. Congratulations on forging into manhood. I mean that.

ACT THE F^CK like it mattered. My issue I took with you was in your juvenile and flippant way in which you ACTED like you both treated both your bodies. If thats not the case, your description is what still deserves my malcontent.

Like I stated before, if you continue that kind of 4th grade mentality about the sexual experience dont not wonder and cry about the women that kinda of thought process creates.

Look, we all enjoy the conquest of passing the sh!t tests, getttting a woman off, getting off with her, courting, dating and loving, enjoying the game. Yada yada. We all talk about it in irreverent ways. This obviously includes me as as well. Yet, certainly not screwing some dry, nervous, virgin hole and bragging about how you didnt f^cking care that it happened. I hate your BS confidence and you thinking that manliness is not giving a f^ck about a partners well being and stating it a such. That. Was. In. Writing. Dude. WTF!

Men come here to hone the skills of becoming better men. Increasing their own quality. Some other broke down sad sap might one day read your garbage azz attitude and think that is the way he should pursue the paradise of a young puzzy. Through that, we will have another twit loser out there corrupting the girls quality that the rest of us have to deal with.

AGAIN! Not what you did. Congrats to both of you. I just pray you didnt actually need such a weak "dont care" attitude when you f^cked her, and I hope even more, she didnt feel it like that.

Situationally, your attitude sucked when you posted. Your glorious deed and enjoyment there of, mired by the way you spoke of it. Thats my issue.

I say you should retract. I say you should have learned a lesson here.

Alpheta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all. Dont tell me anything, boy.

Second of all. Congratulations on forging into manhood. I mean that.

ACT THE F^CK like it mattered. My issue I took with you was in your juvenile and flippant way in which you ACTED like you both treated both your bodies. If thats not the case, your description is what still deserves my malcontent.

Like I stated before, if you continue that kind of 4th grade mentality about the sexual experience dont not wonder and cry about the women that kinda of thought process creates.

Look, we all enjoy the conquest of passing the sh!t tests, getttting a woman off, getting off with her, courting, dating and loving, enjoying the game. Yada yada. We all talk about it in irreverent ways. This obviously includes me as as well. Yet, certainly not screwing some dry, nervous, virgin hole and bragging about how you didnt f^cking care that it happened. I hate your BS confidence and you thinking that manliness is not giving a f^ck about a partners well being and stating it a such. That. Was. In. Writing. Dude. WTF!

Men come here to hone the skills of becoming better men. Increasing their own quality. Some other broke down sad sap might one day read your garbage azz attitude and think that is the way he should pursue the paradise of a young puzzy. Through that, we will have another twit loser out there corrupting the girls quality that the rest of us have to deal with.

AGAIN! Not what you did. Congrats to both of you. I just pray you didnt actually need such a weak "dont care" attitude when you f^cked her, and I hope even more, she didnt feel it like that.

Situationally, your attitude sucked when you posted. Your glorious deed and enjoyment there of, mired by the way you spoke of it. Thats my issue.

I say you should retract. I say you should have learned a lesson here.
Calm down. The girl i phucked wasnt remotely as emotional and mad as you are lol.

She ASKED for it. So i dont give a phuck. Neither should you. You seem frustrated at your own failures.

Calm your chit.