Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Is this a time to play mr persistent?

captain55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know being mr persistent is almost never the way to go with women and I agree you are better off chasing women that find you attractive. However, what about when attraction is not the issue? The girl Im talking about is extremely attracted to me, I think she just thinks Im an *******.

She said "one of the things I don't like about you is you think you know better than me and I take issue to that"
she also said ". You live too far and its making it difficult to get close, we don't talk enough"

Again lack of attraction or respect is not the issue.

I was also kind of a **** to her and said some stupid ****. She sent me a picture of her and I said "a smile would be nice: (jokingly) and I think she took offense to it lol. I've just been a bit reckless with her.

Is this one of those situations where going slightly beta might work? Tell her Id be willing to work on some things, get her to go on a date with me and listen to everything she says with lazer like focus? Im open to anything at this point, she's still talking to me...but I know her interest level is in the gutter. What Im even more pissed about is this is a chick who initially thought I was "gorgeous" and couldn't keep her hands off me. If it was a chick that wasn't that attracted to me I would probably let it go easier

Tamura

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats your question? If to let go or to comply in order to get her attraction "back"?

Sounds like you were trying to follow a playbook and it didn't work out. Now you're fukked by your ego. I read too often what you think she thinks, it doesn't matter what she might think. What do you think of yourself? If you have your principles set right and follow your own rules you would never ever consider "going slightly beta". Being alpha or beta is not determined by how tough or how much an s-hole you are. An alpha leads the pack, he cares for his fellows, he listens to their needs but he will always take his own decision and stand for it, even if he stands alone against the world.

If you change for her, becoming beta to get her. You will comply and it will be the beginning of the end. Be yourself, and if necessary adjust your principles once and then do not stray from your way. Once your inner game is solid, you'll see if attraction returns.

...if not hers there are a bazillion other chicks ready for you

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being persistant works to create attraction in the girl.... (alot of guys got their girlfriend/wife, after being persistant) however they never comprimised on who they were, they goal and ambition.................. they showed the girl, they have a life outside of her but they see her in it

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know being mr persistent is almost never the way to go with women and I agree you are better off chasing women that find you attractive. However, what about when attraction is not the issue? The girl Im talking about is extremely attracted to me, I think she just thinks Im an *******.

She said "one of the things I don't like about you is you think you know better than me and I take issue to that"
she also said ". You live too far and its making it difficult to get close, we don't talk enough"

I was also kind of a **** to her and said some stupid ****. She sent me a picture of her and I said "a smile would be nice: (jokingly) and I think she took offense to it lol. I've just been a bit reckless with her.

Is this one of those situations where going slightly beta might work? Tell her Id be willing to work on some things, get her to go on a date with me and listen to everything she says with lazer like focus? Im open to anything at this point, she's still talking to me...but I know her interest level is in the gutter. What Im even more pissed about is this is a chick who initially thought I was "gorgeous" and couldn't keep her hands off me. If it was a chick that wasn't that attracted to me I would probably let it go easier
serious what you want? you want to not be you so you can make her happy?

stop caring what she says, and note what she do, she is or not interested, or trying to power grap it from you, it don't matter if you think she is atracted to you or not if she don't act on it, it more you looking for excuses for or your ego or for her, you know in your guts there is something here who don't add, hence why youa re here asking it.

from what I can understand from what you said, is this, you are interesterd in her, but she is sending mixed signals, so you come here asking if is ok you waste your time on her to try to win her over like she is the prize, so do I really need to mention the basics here?

if you want to waste your time on being mr persistent do so, but at least have some plate on the side because this one will take a lot of time

Reaction score
I don't think this is persistent.. This is kinda clingy.. You're stuck on this one chick, trying to fix what you messed up..

Never compromise. Just go on with your life.. if she catches and realizes that little stuff wasn't worth it.. She'll come back to you and let you know

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're just trying to rationalize in your brain if you should turn into an AFC for her.

"She said "one of the things I don't like about you is you think you know better than me and I take issue to that"
she also said ". You live too far and its making it difficult to get close, we don't talk enough""

Who gives a sh*t what she thinks. Women say all sorts of things. The trick is to not get drawn into their frame. You should draw her into yours. That starts with not taking these ramblings seriously.

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're just trying to rationalize in your brain if you should turn into an AFC for her.

"She said "one of the things I don't like about you is you think you know better than me and I take issue to that"
she also said ". You live too far and its making it difficult to get close, we don't talk enough""

Who gives a sh*t what she thinks. Women say all sorts of things. The trick is to not get drawn into their frame. You should draw her into yours. That starts with not taking these ramblings seriously.
I needed that right now. Im gonna print it and hang it on my wall.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
The girl I'm talking about is extremely attracted to me,
Really? What IoI's has she sent to you? More importantly, how did you respond to them?

I think she just thinks I'm an assh*le.
Words are a powerful thing. Peep game, did she imply or explicitly tell you that you're an assh*le or this a conclusion that you came to on your own? Even if did call you an assh*le, what were the circumstances surrounding the statement? Were you being sarcastic and she said it? Or was the mood and situation more serious in nature. What was the inflection in her voice when she called you an assh*le? I can tell from experience, when a chick usually calls you an assh*le, it's usually in a playful tone and she's delighted that you're on top of game and you're willing to check her silly ass.

Go to 3:03-5:28 of the clip. That's what you should of told her. Seriously, that was a minor sh*t test that you failed. What you should have said is this. "It's not a question of me knowing "better than you," per se, but rather one of the things that you like about me is the insight and forthrightness that I bring into your life. If you weren't interested in my opinion, you wouldn't have asked me about, "x", "y", and "z". The issue isn't with me knowing better than you, the issue is have a problem with me not agreeing with your predetermined course of action that have a damaging effect on your life.

At the end of the day, only you know what's best for you and you're going to to what you what to do anyway. Don't get mad at me when you grudgingly come to the conclusion that the advice that I gave you was right. Besides, if it bother you that much, you wouldn't be f*cking with me."

You live too far and its making it difficult to get close,
How far away does she live.

we don't talk enough"
Elaborate on that point.

I was also kind of an assh*le to her and said some stupid sh*t. She sent me a picture of her and I said "a smile would be nice: (jokingly)
That's something Rex would have did.

I think she took offense to it lol.
Again with the "thinking." Did she actually take offense or is this a conclusion that you came to on your own?

I've just been a bit reckless with her.
Define "reckless."

Is this one of those situations where going slightly beta might work?
When has going "slightly" beta ever worked and how is going "slightly beta," suppose to benefit you?

Tell her I'd be willing to work on some things,
Is this some random chick that you're trying to f*ck or LTR of like 5 years?

get her to go on a date with me
Why do you want to "work," on things with a chick that you haven't gone out with yet?

I'm open to anything at this point, she's still talking to me...
Is this the same broad from, Need Advice on This Plate, http://www.sosuave.net/forum/index.php?threads/need-advice-on-this-plate.231948/#post-2316857

but I know her interest level is in the gutter.
If her interest level is in the gutter, then why are you still trying to f*ck with her?

What I'm even more pissed about is this is a chick who initially thought I was "gorgeous" and couldn't keep her hands off me. If it was a chick that wasn't that attracted to me I would probably let it go easier
I really can't stand it when cats come on this broad and start lying about sh*t. How is it at the beginning of the thread, dude is talking about "she's extremely attracted to me," then at the end of the thread, dude does a 180, and says her interest level is in the "gutter?"