Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rarely does a pretty face ever appear

Guy Lenses

Reaction score
As bad as it is I'm shy to start off. So seeing an unattractive person would just force my distancing from another. I really can't cope that not only are ugly people's appearing it's only the ugly that are usually ever out there. If I can't come across an attractive face or weight size how could I ever compromise myself to settle for whatever is worse off ? I really wish I at least had the confidence instead of conceit or what's necessary in being a good judge of character. But I figured I might as well go and talk to those ugly people next time I'm outside so I could at least have a girlfriend and won't be seen as a loser.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As bad as it is I'm shy to start off. So seeing an unattractive person would just force my distancing from another. I really can't cope that not only are ugly people's appearing it's only the ugly that are usually ever out there. If I can't come across an attractive face or weight size how could I ever compromise myself to settle for whatever is worse off ? I really wish I at least had the confidence instead of conceit or what's necessary in being a good judge of character. But I figured I might as well go and talk to those ugly people next time I'm outside so I could at least have a girlfriend and won't be seen as a loser.
Sometimes she might not be pretty in the face but very pretty down below. Also many "ugly" women work much harder in the bedroom compared to their narcissistic queen sisters.

Tamura

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm no english native, so maybe I missed your point. Did you say you are shy and have no girlfriend, but you're feeling you only come across ugly people that do not meet your standard? And now you are considering to rather have an ugly girl than none?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm no english native, so maybe I missed your point. Did you say you are shy and have no girlfriend, but you're feeling you only come across ugly people that do not meet your standard? And now you are considering to rather have an ugly girl than none?
Woudlnt' you consider an "ugly" girl or a lower level looks one versus none at all? You have to start somewhere, and the "ugly" girl might have something going on for her and her sex might be awesome.

Guy Lenses

Reaction score
Apparently.

Tamura

Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was young a friend of mine said "You have to master Minor League before playing Major League."

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My experience.... I only dated gorgeous woman,..... the look doesn't make a relationship last.

Like it's said in the ''PUA'' world..... beauty is common..... talk to them, make them friends, sleep with the ones you build a connection or date them.... at the end, a girl who satisfy your ego will make you more happy than the ''model-looking'' who can be good in bed but no stimulating personality.... or bad in bed and no personality.

Yes, they are model looking girl who have the whole package (pretty, fun etc...) but you have to be found by them or find them and be trained...... A ''ugly'' one might have everything that make your heart bloom.... while a pretty one might just crash it.... cause once you've sleep with the woman, her body advantage is fast gone.

A lot of gorgeous woman are actually ''less hit on'' than the average looking... cause some girl beauty intimate 99% of the guys.... so she could be 11/10 yet easier to pick up than the average girl... Why ? You probably the only guy who talked to her the entire day

Some gorgeous woman who tends to have high emotional state (sometime borderline crazy) and have been relationship/sexually active for a while but look to settle down with a hyper alpha.... will give you no 2nd chance at picking her up (so you have to be prepared) - I've meet a couple like that..... probably you can sleep with them right away, but you have to be perfect in your seduction game according to their standards (the hyper alpha).... some might give you a 2nd chance but their interest dissappear really fast if they see you are a ''newbie''........ they might the type to avoid but they show that practice gets your further in a ''number game'' and with practice, you increase and understand faster who's into you and how to get there

So just talk to them, create your experience, see where it goes.... also, they might have pretty friends.... and if you are seen with girls having, girls look at you

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You really need to grow as a person in order to see the beauty in every woman.

For example, if she's skinny and ugly, bend her over. If she's fat, then stick your d!ck in her mouth.

Reaction score
OP, I think you're 100% fine in your thinking. I mean ****, why settle for girls that aren't attractive to you? It's harder to escalate, it's harder to be motivated to talk to them, etc

I mean as friends, fine. But as a kick (sidechick, plate, gf,) why settle for less?

However, you don't have to go for ugly girls. You can go for average chicks to start if that works for your confidence level.

At least you can probably utilize the ugly girls to develop some type of approach for yourself.. I never had to do this personally so don't know how well that will go. But doesn't hurt to try

Guy Lenses

Reaction score
I figured perhaps I should just practice gaming on whatever seems less likely to fight back a nice guy giving compliments. By luck, I'll get the high rated girlfriend and not ugly troll.