Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"You don't spend enough time with me" - Over Plate-ing

Baggio86

Don Juan
Reaction score
So looking for some outside perpectives on a situation I have found myself in.

So I am spinning plates and trying to manage my time with each.

My main plate in my eyes is easily HB8, been seeing her for 3 months. Her IL seemed low when we first started talking, she would tell me she is seeing other guys and that she just wanted friendship. Managed to get her interest level high by giving zero-f***ks when told these things and just ghosting until she came back 2 weeks later asking to meet.. We meet, I run some decent game ending with first date lay... power shifted.

Since then we have been meeting on weekends (I use the week days for other plates). She has now fallen for me.

Last weekend I had to cancel a Saturday meet-up, her attitude instantly changed, she told me that I "Don't spend enough time with her", I "won't add her on my facebook" and threatens to break up cause "although she loves me, she needs someone who will be with her".

I simply said I liked her, she's rushing too much and wished her luck in life (not dealing with vauge break-up threats). Two days later she wants to meet to "talk about things".

Now this girl is stunning and can get guys easily, so I don't know why she is coming back to "talk". I'm not sure if I have shattered her ego by not chasing or if she just genuinely has fallen too hard...

Need outside thoughts on this before I make my game plan for the weekend. My initial impression is that she was trying to push me away, which is fine, but now I'm wondering if I have gotten too deep with this.

Thought's?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more she invests in you the more bull**** you can do without breaking the tie.

You can save her ego (thus making her more emotionally stable) while avoiding being considered guilty (with all that comes when she considers you so) by simply using an emotional trick.

Instead of saying "I had to finish my job" which looks to her as your choice and priority, tell her that someone that mattered for you had problems and you had to help, tell her that you didnt want her to feel bad about it but it was a matter of fairness and being grateful.

This way you switch off her logic and turn on her emotions while sending the subconscoious message that you take care of people close to you, that will make her relax and not think you will abandon her.

As a general rule, when in doubt create in her the emotion you need, dont waste time with explanations or reasoning, it doesnt work on emotional women.

Baggio86

Don Juan
Reaction score
Instead of saying "I had to finish my job" which looks to her as your choice and priority, tell her that someone that mattered for you had problems and you had to help, tell her that you didnt want her to feel bad about it but it was a matter of fairness and being grateful.

This way you switch off her logic and turn on her emotions while sending the subconscoious message that you take care of people close to you, that will make her relax and not think you will abandon her.

As a general rule, when in doubt create in her the emotion you need, dont waste time with explanations or reasoning, it doesnt work on emotional women.
This is great advise! I love the part about switching the logic to emotion, really thought provoking, thanks.

See part of me thought it was a s*** test, now I'm thinking she legit feels like I don't like her cause I wont let her into my life, she wants to be on my facebook too (to snoop I assume)... I think I've played it so well in the beginning that she is clawing to find a way to confirm other girls in my life... it's an odd situation.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's so confusing? Women love to manipulate and "it's what they do". Wipe your arse with everything she says, sit down and figure out what YOU want in life with these women, work toward that goal by not breaking any of the cardinal rules of game.

asid12345678

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in a similar situation around 3 years ago. I gave in and started giving her all my attention, she used to give really good head so I didn't mind. But soon enough she started disrespecting me like crazy, going from "You don't spend enough time with me" to "I think you like me more than I like you" :eek:

Bang and move on cuz. Don't want the girl to get in your head. Life is good. :up:

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That dumb b!tch is gonna turn on you the moment you start AFCing like she says she wants you to. Do what WDW said and dont fall for her bs.

Reaction score
Keep doing what you're doing.. Dont ever change up your game, because girls notice it and sense it as a weakness.. That you changed something or your personality for them.. You lose substance and your solidity starts to crumble.

When girls tell me **** like this.. I don't give any mind to it.. I keep doing my own thing.. and if she becomes overly needy, I either cut her off or just stop giving her any attention at all.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're doing great already. Don't change. You literally have her eating out of the palm of your hand.

She's a HB8, she's stunning, she's this, she's that. Who cares. None of that matters. I know it sounds odd but stop admiring her. Of course she knows she can get a dozen other guys but that's not what attracts her. She's attracted to you because you're not chasing after her like the other guys who would blow up her phone when she "breaks up" with them.

She's stunned. Amazed. Flabbergasted. Her hamster is spinning into overdrive wondering how could this guy not give a crap about me. Me? Little Miss hot thing who could snap and have a dozen orbiters at my beck and call. Maybe he doesn't care because he has other girls. Maybe they're hotter than me. I wonder what he's doing now. How come he hasn't called. Omg...maybe he's f*cking that other girl right now. I'll just text him to see what he's doing. No...that's too weird. I'll just ask him to meet up to talk.

I wouldn't advise you to meet up and "talk". It's a waste of time. You have to use this opportunity to demonstrate high value and set the precedent going forward. Don't explain yourself to her about why you had to cancel. Tell her that things come up for you unexpectedly and if she can't be understanding about your life then she was right about getting out of your life.

That will nuke her attitude from orbit and make her feel like a jerk. If she really likes you, she'll apologize. You really have frame it in such a way that she was very bitchy to you and brash. Make her feel really bad about what she did.

She'll literally start begging to suck you off when you're done with her.

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This weekend is Valentines Day. I would meet. A lot of women easily get jealous and hurt when you don't spend valentines day with them.

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Need outside thoughts on this before I make my game plan for the weekend. My initial impression is that she was trying to push me away, which is fine, but now I'm wondering if I have gotten too deep with this.
Thought's?
This weekend is Valentines Day. Dude...

Baggio86

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's so confusing? Women love to manipulate and "it's what they do". Wipe your arse with everything she says, sit down and figure out what YOU want in life with these women, work toward that goal by not breaking any of the cardinal rules of game.
I had the same feeling, keep to what works and let the hamster spin. Thanks.

Baggio86

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in a similar situation around 3 years ago. I gave in and started giving her all my attention, she used to give really good head so I didn't mind. But soon enough she started disrespecting me like crazy, going from "You don't spend enough time with me" to "I think you like me more than I like you" :eek:

Bang and move on cuz. Don't want the girl to get in your head. Life is good. :up:
Yeah I experienced a similar thing with an ex, back when I was letting the old AFC slip out on occasion, you're right, once you change it's game over. Thanks for confirming my suspicion.

Baggio86

Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep doing what you're doing.. Dont ever change up your game, because girls notice it and sense it as a weakness.. That you changed something or your personality for them.. You lose substance and your solidity starts to crumble.

When girls tell me **** like this.. I don't give any mind to it.. I keep doing my own thing.. and if she becomes overly needy, I either cut her off or just stop giving her any attention at all.
Good advice man, see part of me thought "Am I gaming too hard?" but yeah I think you're right, I was close to "softening" up a bit (Read: AFC'ing up).. thanks for that cause this may be the comment that has got my thinking back on the right path here.... This is why I love this place. Cheers bro.

Baggio86

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're doing great already. Don't change. You literally have her eating out of the palm of your hand.

She's a HB8, she's stunning, she's this, she's that. Who cares. None of that matters. I know it sounds odd but stop admiring her. Of course she knows she can get a dozen other guys but that's not what attracts her. She's attracted to you because you're not chasing after her like the other guys who would blow up her phone when she "breaks up" with them.

She's stunned. Amazed. Flabbergasted. Her hamster is spinning into overdrive wondering how could this guy not give a crap about me. Me? Little Miss hot thing who could snap and have a dozen orbiters at my beck and call. Maybe he doesn't care because he has other girls. Maybe they're hotter than me. I wonder what he's doing now. How come he hasn't called. Omg...maybe he's f*cking that other girl right now. I'll just text him to see what he's doing. No...that's too weird. I'll just ask him to meet up to talk.

I wouldn't advise you to meet up and "talk". It's a waste of time. You have to use this opportunity to demonstrate high value and set the precedent going forward. Don't explain yourself to her about why you had to cancel. Tell her that things come up for you unexpectedly and if she can't be understanding about your life then she was right about getting out of your life.

That will nuke her attitude from orbit and make her feel like a jerk. If she really likes you, she'll apologize. You really have frame it in such a way that she was very *****y to you and brash. Make her feel really bad about what she did.

She'll literally start begging to suck you off when you're done with her.
Exactly. One of my thoughts indeed was that I have the power right now and she is grasping to get some of it... when she doe's... game over. Definitely going to stick to what I'm doing.

It's funny, I would give out similar advise, but different taking your own hey? Thanks for the clarity.

she definitely knows there are other girls and she's trying hard to figure out who they are, she is adamant about adding her on facebook, not going to happen, let that hamster spin.

And you're right, gonna flip this and make her feel bad. Again thanks for great advice.

Baggio86

Don Juan
Reaction score
This weekend is Valentines Day. I would meet. A lot of women easily get jealous and hurt when you don't spend valentines day with them.
I have one problem with this.

I already have plans with another plate. Thinking of doing an afternoon date with this one, and evening with another... this may be how the plates drops but we'll see if I can pull it off.

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good advice man, see part of me thought "Am I gaming too hard?" but yeah I think you're right, I was close to "softening" up a bit (Read: AFC'ing up).. thanks for that cause this may be the comment that has got my thinking back on the right path here.... This is why I love this place. Cheers bro.
You're supposed to "soften" up a big when you go into relationship mode. Hard gaming were meant only for the initial attraction and first few ****s when girls are still playing hard mind games. Once they have fallen for you, iyou have to "soften" up eventually because they'll want a relationship and if you don't, the good ones will walk away.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're supposed to "soften" up a big when you go into relationship mode. Hard gaming were meant only for the initial attraction and first few ****s when girls are still playing hard mind games. Once they have fallen for you, iyou have to "soften" up eventually because they'll want a relationship and if you don't, the good ones will walk away.
I don't know what you mean by "softening up" but it sounds a little weak to me so far. Women have to be kept in YOUR frame, enter their frame just a little bit and there is no end to the nonsense you will have to put up with after that. The top prize a woman gets from me is fair treatment, what she puts into the relationship I put in also. If anyone "softens" it should be the female in the relationship not the male.