Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I don't know how to handle this feminist horsesh*t

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Many men I have spoken to about this site and the ideals it represents look at me like I'm crazy. They are not open open to something that dosent agree with the feminine agenda.
I concur with thy, my good man. I'm told that I'm "brainwashed", by the brainwashed....

Casting pearls before swine...at times

Last edited:

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for all the responses and I'm sorry I haven't been able to get back to this until now.

For the most part, I'm not concerned with getting laid. I can get laid. It takes a bit of work as I'm not the most well resourced or most handsome guy on this planet, but it's all good.

What I am worried about is what Feminism has done to our country and society as a whole. Two examples:

#1 There's a guy I work with. Same age as I am. Dude is a fat lazy slob. Comes in late to work everyday. Every. god. damn. day. Our manager even sent out an e-mail to the whole team asking us to all be in by no later than 10 am. 10. mother. fVcking. AM.

This dude still strolls in at 1045-11 am every day. And because we're all a "family" and we can't hurt anyone's feelings, he's not been fired. Where I'm from, Indiana, if you come in late once you're told not to ever let it happen again because you won't have a job anymore.

The correct way to handle this is to simply not put up with it. to fire him. But in our new sensitive, everyone is special, we're a "family" atmosphere, nothing is done. This guy is a self proclaimed feminist by the way. Says he prefers confident women as it's a sexy trait to him.

And if I ever were to, oh i don't know, cold **** him outside of work because of what a lazy piece of sh*t he is, I'd get canned.

Hillary Clinton. Yep that's right, if you're a Democrat, you might want to stop reading now.

Got straight up exposed as a liar in the Benghazi committee hearing a few weeks back.Here it is for those of you who don't know what I'm talking about --->

She tells her family one thing, and the American people another thing. She's a liar. However, what does our liberal feminized media do? They declare that week one of the best in her campaign. How she was so "brave" to take on the committee. Think about that for a minute. Tyrone Woods, the soldier who lost his life trying to save the ambassador, after this WOMAN, this liberal evil ungrateful hag of a woman, ordered him to STAND DOWN. Not to help Chris Stevens. Not to do what Men, what the masculine does/do and HELP. to pierce through the adversity of life. Yet he did it anyway and lost his life. But yet Hillary will most likely represent the democrats in the Presidential debates. A woman who has never seen war or experienced it's hellish atmosphere but still claims that "Women are the true victims of war".

So you see? This isn't about merely getting laid. This is about this world I'm FORCED to live in. Everyday I wake up and feel like bull in a cage. And just outside my cage there is a fat little child, can't tell the gender, who's waving a red flag at me. Spitting at me, with snot running down its nose. And I just have to sit there and take it and let it destroy me from the inside out. That fat little kid is feminism. I can't be a man anymore. Our Ameican society won't let me embrace my masculine. And I don't know what to do anymore.

Think I may move down to Cuba and just smoke cigars until my teeth fallout.

Captain Jack

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think that many of you are not looking at the positives here: It is EXTREMELY easy to manipulate situations (especially at work) these days because there are so many women and pussified men. You don't even need to be good at your job anymore for the most part. You just need to be charming. In the past, this was not possible because strong male leaders wouldn't allow it. These days, there aren't any. So you could get away with murder.

jgvisions

Reaction score
when the pendulum swings back, we need to make sure it get's a little extra push.....
You know what is funny? That is what all of this is leading up to in the end. That swing back will come at a time when the normal social laws will be fractured and weakened and all the rules and codes of conduct we had as men regarding women will go out the window and they will see just how much damage they have done collectively to men as a whole. It will be a sad day but a day we will need to see.

Tamura

Don Juan
Reaction score
There have always been two kind of men: those who complain and those who realize the opportunities. I embrace the new times for some reasons. If you look what frequently happens to women in India or in the middle east, its something I do not appreciate and I'm glad to have modern feminines in our western world. No way I want back the old times. In my opinion its more about how we men behave ourselves. Being upright but gentle, not forcing anyone to act like we want but ourselves. Leading by example.

If 80% men around me are puzziez it's even easier game for me. Many women I met may be feminists in their head, because they have been bred to be, but their puzzy tells otherwise. Some of them even recognize that extreme feminism bought bitter downsides to their sexual life.

pierce_r

Don Juan
Reaction score
use women for sex/companionship benefits and never enter into a legal relationship with them unless you just really want children and are willing to wrestle with the dumb chick in the legal system over seeing your children.

The MOMENT the bytch starts acting an a.ss you can easily discard her for another bytch. You can't do that if you have legal ties to them, they will destroy your life
This guy gets it.

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what is funny? That is what all of this is leading up to in the end. That swing back will come at a time when the normal social laws will be fractured and weakened and all the rules and codes of conduct we had as men regarding women will go out the window and they will see just how much damage they have done collectively to men as a whole. It will be a sad day but a day we will need to see.
You have to look beyond women at the larger picture. They aren't doing anything to us, WE are.

Honestly, I don't think you'd want to live in the kind of world we'd be in if the pendulum swung all the way to other end. When/if this happens, it'll be serious war time. That's what it would take to turn things completely around. You probably wouldn't be f-cking, you'd be fighting for survival.

Look at the living conditions of the countries that are more patriarchal toward the average man. The only exception would be modern hunter-gatherer tribes that live in small pockets in remote parts of various countries.

You have to understand, the 50s in the U.S. was never going to last.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On facebook, married women put their middle name in so that people (you knew in high school or college or worked with ) before you got married and changed your name can find you. That's where that comes from.

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At the moment feminism is busy alienating everyone by just being stupid. Less people identify with feminism than ever before. There is a lot of stupid **** being said and done. Fatalism isn't the same as acknowledgement of the forces at work. I could became an MRA. They have a lot of good points, or I could keep on quietly pointing out the inequities of what is going on and convert feminists to egalitarianism.

Guess what! Women like men who are masculine. What feminism has done for us is to convert some lions to purple poodles. Fine by me. I am happy feeling like one of the few lions still roaming.

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a lot of guys dont realise that they are under attack from feminism.
They just kind of wish it would go away, but it doesn't and it affects you every day.

I think its good to arm yourself with a few facts to counter some of the feminist horse sh*t. Also what I think is worth doing is to think through both sides of the argument and come up with an informed opinion rather than just going along with what you picked up along the way.

To me not everything about feminism is bad, but I do know what I think is bad about it.

Nowadays I can hold my own in a discussion , debate , argument with a feminist and I feel much better being able to do that.

Theres a few links here;

http://www.avoiceformen.com/

https://www.google.ca/webhp?sourcei...&ie=UTF-8#q=warren farrell myth of male power