Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

PUA article on Cracked

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually enjoy reading Cracked, but this article is one of the messiest things I've ever read. I like how the author perceives the men who follow Roosh, MRM, PUA, and all the associated movement as being unable to get laid.

Let's see...
Women I was with before I showed up here: 2
Women I've been with since I showed up here: lost count

I think it's kinda sad to see how success can be slandered so badly. Anyway, here's the article:

http://www.cracked.com/blog/what-were-all-getting-wrong-about-pickup-artists/

U

user43770

The vast majority of society is blue-pill. I'm constantly reminded of it, but never more so than in internet comment sections. I should most certainly avoid them, but they're just like a foul scent...a part of me wants to take a whiff.

U

user43770

The most frustrating part is that most people are immune to logic. It doesn't matter how much evidence you provide. Political correctness and leftism rules the day, and the future of western civilization be damned, we're full sails ahead.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, to be honest, I bet there ARE a lot of guys who follow Roosh and the PUA movement who can't get laid. SoSuave is supposed to be one of the better places in the community, and there are certainly guys around here who fit that description.

As for Roosh, the article does get one thing right - I think it's pretty clear Roosh does enjoy saying controversial things just to get talked about, and stirring things up just to start these sort of sh!tstorms that tend to follow him around. Then he can film more videos about how the idiots misunderstand him, throw in some more controversial statements, and stir up some more sh!t. I don't really care one way or the other about Roosh, but if you're looking for someone to represent the manosphere to the masses, I'd hope you could find someone better.

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wasn't it Roosh who wrote that rape should be legalized? We all know that you have to (softly) overcome resistance sometimes, which is a grey area in many countries already. But he literally wrote rape. What the hell did he think would happen?

People over here are actually mounting public protests against him. Can't say I blame them - if you want to polarize and be infamous, there you go.