Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How unmarriageable is 48 y.o., 4-kid single mommie with $410K in student debnt?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Evidently, her situation is causing her difficulty in her personal life ...

There is much truth in this diagnosis. But it does not explain the plight of Liz Kelley, a Missouri high school teacher and mother of four who made a series of unremarkable decisions about college and borrowing. She now owes the federal government $410,000, and counting.
She was in a new relationship, but remarriage was impossible — who would attach themselves to that much debt? Because she had stayed home with her children for many years, she had contributed relatively little to Social Security. Her public teacher retirement fund was gone, along with the equity in her lost home. She, not her ex-husband, had borrowed for child care.

At age 48, she wanted to begin saving for retirement. But the monthly loan payments of $2,750 stretched for 30 years, far more than she could afford and long past retirement age.
my opinion: I would not date her. much less consider marrying her. :eek::eek::eek:

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
A couple of questions:

- How does she get $410,000 in student loan debt built up? There are limits to the thing, unless she was just going to very expensive schools and taking out a lot in private loans?

- If she's a teacher making significantly less than the debt, then the federal loan balances should be forgiven after ten years with the Public Service Forgiveness program coupled with the IBR/PAYE lowered minimum payments.

- And finally, why in the hell does she want to remarry? Women TRIP me the hell out. They will go out and totally do things to destroy their "stock value", but then ask "investors" to pay TOP DOLLAR for their share price. That makes absolutely no damn sense. It's like after you have had multiple kids AND you are having financial problems, you can't get up here asking for TOP DOLLAR (marriage) as if you are something of high quality anymore. But of course Feminism and the Media allows these women to still think that they have this pseudo "high value" just because they are a woman.

Malcontent

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure she's going to make wise decisions from this point on.;)

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would rather get my prostate checked by Andre The Giant wearing a mesh glove than date her. So strong , so empowered. Enjoy your cats.............

Speculator E

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple of questions:

- How does she get $410,000 in student loan debt built up? There are limits to the thing, unless she was just going to very expensive schools and taking out a lot in private loans?

- If she's a teacher making significantly less than the debt, then the federal loan balances should be forgiven after ten years with the Public Service Forgiveness program coupled with the IBR/PAYE lowered minimum payments.

- And finally, why in the hell does she want to remarry? Women TRIP me the hell out. They will go out and totally do things to destroy their "stock value", but then ask "investors" to pay TOP DOLLAR for their share price. That makes absolutely no damn sense. It's like after you have had multiple kids AND you are having financial problems, you can't get up here asking for TOP DOLLAR (marriage) as if you are something of high quality anymore. But of course Feminism and the Media allows these women to still think that they have this pseudo "high value" just because they are a woman.
She went to law school.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/29/u...nd-with-a-smile-collect-with-a-fist.html?_r=0

Then as now, the job market was not clamoring for English majors. Practicing law and teaching seemed like the best options, and Ms. Kelley chose the former. Entering law school also allowed her to delay repaying her undergraduate student loans. She again borrowed for tuition, $37,000 for the first three semesters, which is also a fairly typical amount. Law school graduates today often have six-figure loans.

To the OP. Not sure why you didn't put the link in the original post. But all I had to do was google and find the article.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple of questions:

1 - so people do wonders with they finances, for good or bad, her case bad. and how she can get this much? 4 kids playing the single caring mother who live for they kids.

2 - that would mean she would have to work to pay her debts, pretty sure she don't wnat that, as long she can push it for oblivion

3- remarry, aka a pawn to pay ehr debt so she can't

now for the OP question, she is not even ****able, I would be afraid to be even be seen with such woman u.u

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blows my mind man. The sad part is I could see some beta wifing her up.