Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ok i dont get it my text game needs help why women ignore?

Reaction score
Hey sunshine who you got for the superbowl? if broncos win you're doing shots! If panthers win.. you're still doing shots! lmao.

Lol...Panthers!

I figured im for the broncos well see what happens. Whos in the halftime show this time around?

Beyonce you know that!

Of course im a big beyonce fan worship her daily. Maybe there will get a malfunction going on haha.
Lol so what nights are you free this week to join me?

No reply help

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Texting should only be used to set dates, nothing else. Why bore her with pointless shyt? I see so many guys shooting themselves in the foot by texting girls and they get ****ing hype when they get a few texts back, then they try to plan a date and shyt goes downhill and theyre left wondering and obsessing what went wrong. She was just being friendly bro. The only girls I ever chat or text with are girls I've friendzoned and I hit em up whenever I'm bored. Because that's what friends do. Do you want to be her friend bruv?

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The text was okay but no reply means no.

If a guy she was attracted to texted her exactly what you texted her and asked her out, she would reply with a day without hesitation.

It simply means she's not interested.

Delete and move on.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey sunshine who you got for the superbowl? if broncos win you're doing shots! If panthers win.. you're still doing shots! lmao.
  1. This is not that bad but you wrote too much at once and it seems forced. Just send the first question and then follow up from there
  2. Don't laugh at your own texts, it's not a good look

I figured im for the broncos well see what happens. Whos in the halftime show this time around?
  1. You were drying her panties up with these boring questions
  2. Stop trying to have an conversation via text
  3. Still writing too much

Of course im a big beyonce fan worship her daily. Maybe there will get a malfunction going on haha.
Lol so what nights are you free this week to join me?
  1. Notice how her responses are a fraction of what you wrote
  2. Saying you worship Beyoncé daily did not help you
  3. The humor about her having a wardrobe malfunction was cheap
  4. You laughed at yourself twice in this message...
  5. Your transition to ask her out was not smooth, you just suddenly went to "Lol so what nights are you free..." Come on.
  6. Don't ask when she's free. State when you're free.
  7. You ambiguously asked her to join you. Join you where? Doing what? Just "join me"

Last edited:

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You told her what you wanted and asked her out... you get no response.

She is not interested. Move on don't ask her out again and find a woman that wants to be with you.

Nothing wrong with texting... you just don't need to do this. If you had called her and asked her out she would have given you excuses. For times you propose... or say okay... then flake.

An open ended "When are you free text" Can only be answered with silence, if she is not interested.... She can't say she's busy... She can't make excuses.... take the hint and delete her number.

DO NOT CONTACT HER AGAIN... until she answers you back. If that means walking away forever, so be it.

Reaction score
Women ignore simply because they are not interested in you the same way you are interested in them.

They have other guys taking their interest who they prioritize.. YOu are undervalued by the woman in question. Time to move on.

Why waste your damn time with a girl who isn't showing you clear signs of interest.. Focus on girls you have a connection with.. Not ones you dont. Should be common sense...

That's why you never talk to just 1 girl.. You should have like 10 numbers in your phone.. at least 4 of them should be clear connections.. and at least 3 of those numbers should be deleted before the month passes.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is one of those cases where no amount of game would've helped, at no point did she show any sign of wanting the D during this convo, it's GG bro, find a new one

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Low interest girl, move on.

If I can offer any advice on your text game. Dont ask what nights she free to join you? Join you in what??????

Tell her what your doing that night and how exciting it is and if shes free come along. then tell her to enjoy the game. go panthers!!!!

Now this might not work, but it comes off more DJ then what you said.

l__i__l

Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought her game was supreme.
She had you initiating, playful, yearning to continue the conversation, and even indirectly asking her out.
All with two responses.

Baggio86

Don Juan
Reaction score
IL is too low. Don't contact again, find new plates.

She will most likely eventually contact when she needs an ego boost... if/when she contacts ignore a couple of attempts then act like nothing happened, be funny/****y but make her work for your attention... smash and drop.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought her game was supreme.
She had you initiating, playful, yearning to continue the conversation, and even indirectly asking her out.
All with two responses.
Nah, the OP was just thirsty. She was likely responding out of courtesy. No real game on her end.