Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl went ghost after sex - weird.

Jack Hensy

Banned
Reaction score
I had first date with cute chick I met online. I left her without kissing her. The second date she invited me over to her house and she lead me to her bedroom where we fvcked like rabbits all night long.
She started texting me for the next several days telling me how sexy I was, etc. I told her she was hot in bed, etc.
Then Friday night I had to work and she went out. She texted me Friday night....then I texted her...Are you having fun?" Then she texts back "huh?" I left it at that because I messed up by sending that text! I didn't reply back and kept my cool.
On Saturday she says "We are still on for tonight!" I said "yea." She then says "Im so busy today!" Then she says "are you ok?" I said yes just busy at work and taking care of business" Then several hours later she starts to flake....."hey Im going to be late tonight because my daughter has luncheon for me to attend..I said ok. Then two hours after that she sends me another flakey text.."my guy friend from Florida is leaving tonight and I want to say goodbye before he leaves so might no be able to make it tonight or if you want me to meet you I still can" (.. I wait an hour and reply...."come over" She says you hungry? I said yea. She says "I will be there in 10 min and will bring wine"

She comes over looking like HELL. No bottle of wine, worn out, grumpy, dressed in rags. she says she has a major headache and is tired. She kisses me. I take her out to dinner and she is being so agitated and tells me she is PMS'ing. I told her she didn't have to stay and could leave.
Then my sister starts texting me about a cruise and my date starts harping me about it. We go to back to my place and she has her hands in her pockets and she is sitting away from me with her jacket still on and we watch TV for an hour and she is getting texts telling me its her brother... LOL.yea right.
I said come over her and kiss me. She does and we make out for 10 min. Then she says she has to leave. So I smile at her and she says why are you happy? I said because I feel good. She left and I didn't hug her goodbye. Never heard from her again....she ghost me.

WHAT WAS HER DEAL? Why change her interest in me so quickly? Hot sex and connection one night to cold disinterest the next week. I assume she met another guy she has since deleted her profile and disappeared.
Should I text her and ask whats up?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You went AFC on her at some point. Too needy. Texted too much. I don't know, but she picked up on your desperation somehow. You were obviously communicating much more than you tell us in this post. No technique in the world can mask the covert vibes you send out, remember that.

Jack Hensy

Banned
Reaction score
She was always texting me first, I was always ending dates first, I always hung up phone first and ended conversations,...I was always busy work and other girls. So don't think that was it. Maybe it was my small apartment? I don't know.

kenpiffyjr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's someone else. Just leave it at that.

Women can just lose the excitement for a guy. It happens. Don't dwell on it

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, there's more than meets the eye here. She has stuff going on in the background and you'll never find out what it is.

Where we start going wrong is when we start thinking things like, "Is it my small apartment?" There is no way to understand what's going on in a woman's head. The apartment doesn't matter. She feels what she feels, and that's it. You need to fully put the responsibility on her flighty head and move on. She is undeserving of you.

Jack Hensy

Banned
Reaction score
She was cute and "together" on the first and second dates. Smiling, happy, content. Sex was great. Nice body. Connection was strong. She was texting me non-stop.
However, on the 3rd date she behaved strangely and looked wiped out. She had stomach problems and had a major headache. I told her she could leave if she wanted too. But she chose to stay for a while, we watched the debates on TV. She said she was freezing cold in my apartment(it was 65-70 degrees) and she kept her jacket on. She looked like she had the flu or something. So I cracked open a beer and relaxed. I was playful with her and humorous. She liked my humor on our first two dates, but not the 3rd date. She kept asking me....what is so funny? Why are you so happy?
I haven't talked to her since and have no plans of contacting her. She deleted her profile and disappeared. Oh well.

Last edited:

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From what you said.....could be a few things. But she gave you two outs and basically was saying, "hey I don't wanna hang tonight". She said it two different ways, then showed up without putting in any effort to look remotely good. I'm a newbie, but that's low interest and I've had it happen. They just don't wanna hang, irritable, and bitchy. Something happened in the last few days whether a new guy or fb. Maybe she saw the desperation after the "come over" text. Maybe she thought you were just expecting to smash idk. Women are hot and cold when they don't know what they want. Plus......she wanted to say goodbye to her guy friend and cancel a date.....she ****ing knew when he was leaving And her daughters dinner lol. She agreed to the date with "all that" goin on. If she was really into you, she would've made it a quick date, make out, smash and be on her merry way.

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most likely she is banging/seeing/dating someone else. Nothing wrong with you but probably you do not fulfill her expectations. Move on and stop dating single mothers. Single moms are ALWAYS looking for her beta wallet. They are always in wallet seeking mode.

Jack Hensy

Banned
Reaction score
Bradd80 interesting perspective. I had cancelled our second date and that is when she started to be more interested in me.(Obviously)
I picked up on her clues. When she said.."Are you ok?" It told me something was not "ok" with her and my instincts were telling me she was going to turn flakey. She was PMS'ing and told me that at dinner. She kissed me and crawled into bed briefly and we made out for a while. She just looked like she had the flu. Pale appearance, messy hair, freezing. I hardly doubt she met someone that quickly. Even if she is banging someone...oh well.
I should have said no dinner tonight, lets just have sex. If she balked then just send her on her way. The handwriting was on the wall -- I did not pay attention to her signals. Hints: No bottle of wine(when she said she would bring wine), she was hungry, looking like hell(no make up).
She even told me if I don't give you sex tonight you are going to be upset with me. As if she knew her Modus Operandi for the night. Women's actions are weird. Even though I get laid----sometimes its not worth the headache.
I just spin more plates for sex -- what is the point of dating them? You can't trust their actions. lol

Last edited:

sharkbeat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This "guy friend" going to Florida...lol

Yeah, I have learned not to expect much from women from all these years :D Anything she said, or promised, is basically nil until she actually did it.

Yeah, spin more plates. You are one of her plates anyway.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she banged that one guy that came along later and felt bad, showing up all scroungy and feeling guilty. And let it get the best of her. Perhaps the guy wasn't really going away... Any rate, she bs'd you and you should just let it go. Whatever it was, it isn't you...it's her problem. Good looking women are just flaky because there are so many options for them and they run out of excuses lol.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
feh pretty sure the way she showed up to your home is more like I just banged another guy, hell you can notice when a girl just spend the night and had sex, she will mostly have her hair wet and her clothes will be rugged, no female leave her home to find a guy with wrinklet clothes, hell you could even ask her when she showed like that to your door, the sex was that good?

Jack Hensy

Banned
Reaction score
Cracks open another beer. I am not going to let it get to me. What goes around comes around.

Last edited:

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
call me crazy but...

since you dont want to see her again...why dont you just text her and ask her whats wrong?
she may tell you the truth (but its not likely). But if she does...hey, then you know what happened!

Does this look beta...? who the fvck cares? you dont want to keep seing her so its fine!

Lozboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a girl bang me this Monday and then she ghosted me after.

All went really well etc.

No idea why.

In summary: Don't let it eat you. Bradd and Atom Smasher are right

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman is less than enthusiastic about seeing you, save yourself the time and money by retracting your offer. Find someone else that has higher interest.

When she started sounding flakey, your best play was to cancel and retract the offer to hang out. Shoulda called up another plate or enjoy the time you have alone for that night.

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cracks open another beer. I am not going to let it get to me. What goes around comes around.
Use perspective, she banged u on the second date she is a *****. Who cares, you cant find better. And if you are looking for a fb you can find another one less dramatic

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Use perspective, she banged u on the second date she is a *****. Who cares, you cant find better. And if you are looking for a fb you can find another one less dramatic
^^^This

Not to steal OP's thunder but I had a similar thing happen to me. I took a chick out on Vday banged her, she was pissed cause after we banged I fell asleep.

Now mind you we went to a Mediterranean restaurant where the food comes in HUMONGOUS portions and the liquor is STRONG

Do I care? yes of course but only my ego because I didn't put the **** down like a champ

But I don't the chick wasn't hot and I just needed a nut for valentins day to get out of a rut on to the next

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then Friday night I had to work and she went out. She texted me Friday night....then I texted her...Are you having fun?" Then she texts back "huh?" I left it at that because I messed up by sending that text! I didn't reply back and kept my cool.
On Saturday she says "We are still on for tonight!"
Pretty big red flag here, this is where I would have dropped her. Her "huh?" response is rude and shows low interest. I would have walked away here, whatever. But then the next day, "We still on for tonight!" Yep. Personality disorder. Don't walk, run.