Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

My sisters have no respect for anyone and are slobs

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@ImTheDoubleGreatest! If you want to give your family a real sanity test go loosen a cable that's hard to see and take the Internet down for the whole house! See who goes insane and who keeps their cool. Then laugh at them. How old is your mother? In her 30s? She may be the worst one!
Haha i see what you mean, but my mom is actually more simple than most. My younger sister would probably be the fiest to flip though

GetFit66

Don Juan
Reaction score
Similar situation as yours, it works wonders when the internet or their electronics are down. If I had a way to jam cell phone signals it would be grand.

It is seriously disappointing how easy it is for women to exponentially spiral out of control.

As far as what LiveYourDream said, easier said then done living with people like this at home effects your own life, you can ignore them etc etc keep yourself busy but at the end of the day you can not sleep peacefully in your own bed.

OP you need leverage. Heavy leverage that can't be pulled and will be respected. Idk about your parents but at the very least they need to get on board and you and your brother need to take control.

We don't need another 2 out of control women in the world.

Also it's no longer about respect, you do not need their respect, they don't even know how to phantom respect. They don't even know what it is. You need obedience.

Last edited:

logicallefty

Reaction score
Similar situation as yours, it works wonders when the internet or their electronics are down. If I had a way to jam cell phone signals it would be grand.

It is seriously disappointing how easy it is for women to exponentially spiral out of control.

I had an ex who was 39-41 at the time we lived together. Whenever I was mad at her I would turn the Internet off for a day or so. Her teenage son was in on it and he even said "turning it off does her some good, she just doesn't know it". The cell signal wasn't the best at our house so she would literally have withdraw, sometimes to the point where she would scream, stomp, pout, etc. I must admit I got off on turning it off and watching her suffer like a squirming crack addict with no crack, especially at the end when things got really bad between us.

GetFit66

Don Juan
Reaction score
I must admit I got off on turning it off and watching her suffer like a squirming crack addict with no crack, especially at the end when things got really bad between us.
LMFAO :D should not be laughing but jeez lol!

Serenity

Reaction score
You're right about my parents not being in sync. To be honest, I have no idea how they got married, they're complete opposites. My mom isn't super sloppy or anything, it's mostly cuz she hates doing all of the normal motherly stuff (cooking, cleaning, etc.) and cuz she works. I don't know where my sisters get their laziness from tbh. I'm no Mr. Clean, but I clean up. My brother is spartan clean lol. But I may have some forms of leverage over them, I'll keep that in mind.
Read the part in bold that you wrote. Do you still wonder where your sisters got their laziness and discouragement of house chores from? Working isn't an excuse to not take an active part in running a home, working is to be done for the home and not at the expense of it anyways. Not saying women should do everything, just that they should do their fair share of housework. Meaning this isn't about gender roles, it's about how people in general can function and live together.

Last edited by a moderator:

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

As far as what LiveYourDream said, easier said then done living with people like this at home effects your own life, you can ignore them etc etc keep yourself busy but at the end of the day you can not sleep peacefully in your own bed.

OP you need leverage. Heavy leverage that can't be pulled and will be respected. Idk about your parents but at the very least they need to get on board and you and your brother need to take control.

We don't need another 2 out of control women in the world.

Also it's no longer about respect, you do not need their respect, they don't even know how to phantom respect. They don't even know what it is. You need obedience.
Yeah, at this point it is. It's mostly the attitude though that says "you're nothing, and I'm better than you" that sometimes gets me wondering like "who the hell are you to treat me, or ANYONE like that when your lazy ass can't do **** but complain about your weight or some other stupid ****". It's the arrogance associated with them that bothers me. I honestly don't know how they're going to get married lol.
Read the part in bold that you wrote. Do you still wonder where your sisters got their laziness and discouragement of house chores from? Working isn't an excuse to not take an active part in running a home, working is to be done for the home and not at the expense of it anyways. Not saying women should do everything, just that they should do their fair share of housework. Meaning this isn't about gender roles, it's about how people in general can function and live together.
Yeah I see what you're saying. If everyone cleaned up after themselves, we wouldn't have too many issues. I'm thinking of possible leverage over them as of right now. The thing is, I still use the Internet myself. And not for social media purposes either (I got rid of all that stupid crap). But perhaps when I'm not using it.

Anyway, thanks for the advice guys. Also, what you said was true GetFit66. It really isn't about respect anymore, it's about obedience.

logicallefty

Reaction score

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give the 18 yr old my number, now you got half your problem solved .or give it to @KingofPuss .. Give the 13 yr old to @yungballa (young don juan in the making!) and then your problems are solved.

We'll take care of it ;)
Ha! Good luck with that! Spending 3 hours with them will drain you mentally so much that you will need to go thru rehab for 2 weeks

Reaction score
Ha! Good luck with that! Spending 3 hours with them will drain you mentally so much that you will need to go thru rehab for 2 weeks
Haha.. I was only kidding but yeah man.. I can imagine your struggle! I bet it's great motivation to work hard, get away and live an independent life

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In time they will learn... In time when they leave your parents homes and have to live out in the real world they will have to learn that nobody will serve them anything on a sliver platter. Let them make that mistake. No man is going to be interested in a slob, so they are only hurting themselves and their options in the future. They will set their expectations and their entitlement so high that they are bound to get shattered when they fall back down to earth. And you will be there saying "I told you so" when they do.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In time they will learn... In time when they leave your parents homes and have to live out in the real world they will have to learn that nobody will serve them anything on a sliver platter. Let them make that mistake. No man is going to be interested in a slob, so they are only hurting themselves and their options in the future. They will set their expectations and their entitlement so high that they are bound to get shattered when they fall back down to earth. And you will be there saying "I told you so" when they do.
My Dad especially says that some mistakes should not be made at all or else it will affect you forever. I've been telling him to let them fail since I was 13 so that they will learn now better than later. But he wouldn't listen.

Now I can just fortell that they will have a really ****ty life of they go on like this. And I'm already starting to tell them "I told you so" too, for other stuff now.