Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Preparing for a LTR Burial

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Legend, there's no need to play semantics here. "Screwed over" people have been called bitter many times, it's all in the eyes of the beholder and "name calling" of any means is pretty much irrelevant. All that's relevant is do we have an issue present or not? Just because you don't like the delivery man (Tenacity) doesn't mean there's something wrong with the mail.
Waiting for Everyman is waiting in futility for no reason.

Stew in your own juice. But when it comes your time and you go postal, off yourself instead of some innocent woman or a roomful of strangers.

l_e_g_e_n_d

Banned
Reaction score
Ten, you really didn't comprehend my last post? Come on man.

"Screwed over" men can (have a chance even if chance is minuscule) effect positive change upon others.

"Bitter" men cannot (under any circumstance) effect positive change upon others.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If there is too much garbage in YOUR life, who is the common element in this equation?
Yes I'm the common element, however there is no common element with the women I date. I've dated women all a cross the board; skinny, average, fat / short, tall / older, younger, same age / low income, high income, no income / 0 kids,1 kid, 2 kids, kids given up for adoption, kids taken away by family services / parents married, parents divorced / clean, druggies, alcoholics / bar stars, home bodies / nerdy, rocker, goth, plain / divorced, never married, with boyfriend, without boyfriend / religious, agnostic, wiccan, tree hugger / straight, bisexual / tight vagina, loose vagina / etc, etc, etc

I NEVER pick a woman based on specific qualities. If she's not repulsive upon the first meeting, then I'm game. I've dated women with a mixture of the above qualities, and I'm usually the one who tosses them away because they're lousy. The only real difference I've noticed is the older they are, the more set in their fvcked up ways they are. A 20 year old is almost always more desirable than a 30 year old, based only on her lack of being majorly fvcked up. Looks absolutely don't matter when you take a woman's age into consideration. A hot 20 year old is a better choice than a hot 30 year old. Likewise, a chubby 20 year old is a better choice than a hot 30 year old.

I've spent the last 15 years working to improve myself. I've become more confident, more funny, lost weight, quit smoking, dealt with the issues from the cult I was raised in, dealt with the abuse I suffered as a child, improved my income, and there's probably a bunch of other stuff I've forgotten. Regardless, I've been working at making myself into the highest quality man possible, and I'm NEVER finished fixing things about myself.

Yes, I'm the common denominator here, but I'm always working to become better than I was. The women I dump are usually pissed off at the end because they know they've lost out on a good man.

There is no fvcking way that I'm going to settle just because you think that I'm the damaged one here. If you truly believe that, I'd really like you to point out what is so extremely damaged about me that causes me to attract lousy women. Also, I'd like to hear about the woman you've chosen and married because of your lack of damage.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Waiting for Everyman is waiting in futility for no reason.

Stew in your own juice. But when it comes your time and you go postal, off yourself instead of some innocent woman or a roomful of strangers.
Wait, you mean I can't take these bytches to HELL with me lol? But no seriously, if it gets to that point I will just stop talking to women period. Hell it's not that serious, I'm enjoying my life in all other areas and quite honestly, I'm not TOTALLY dissatisfied with the current women relations. I always have a plate of women I'm spinning, they come on, fall off, come on, fall off, but there's always a chick available for me which is MORE than what most guys can say.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm so sick of society not holding women accountable for shyt.
That's not society's job. That's your job. Since you clearly KNOW that "society" (which is really "other people") aren't going to hold women accountable, why don't you?

How do you do this?

LEAVE.

Find another one.

Keeping sorting until you find what you are looking for.

If you expect society to do it for you, you won't find her.

If you give up looking, you won't find her.

If you keep looking and working on improving your "looking" and "finding" and "sorting" and "qualifying" skills, you MAY find her.

Now, which is EASIER in both the short term, and the long term:

1) Give up and join every other man who's given up and try to come up with an excuse (you know how they say misery loves company?)

2) Keep looking until you find what you're looking for or you're dead.

If you choose option ONE, life will NEVER get better. You will NEVER be happier than you are now. EVER.

If you choose option TWO, you'll have a fantastic journey filled with unexpected experiences that will CHANGE YOU FOREVER.

Option ONE is easy. That's why the MTGOW forums are so cram filled with bitter boys.

Option TWO is difficult. Scary. Fraught with risk and uncertainty. Zero guarantees. But filled with the stuff of LIFE.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Wait, you mean I can't take these bytches to HELL with me lol? But no seriously, if it gets to that point I will just stop talking to women period. Hell it's not that serious, I'm enjoying my life in all other areas and quite honestly, I'm not TOTALLY dissatisfied with the current women relations. I always have a plate of women I'm spinning, they come on, fall off, come on, fall off, but there's always a chick available for me which is MORE than what most guys can say.
I'm not the one talking about sublimated rage to the point where you are going to beat on women.

That would be you.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not the one talking about sublimated rage to the point where you are going to beat on women.

That would be you.
Damn right. I just try to stick to verbally "beating" the pieces of shyt, I'm not trying to get locked up for physically beating one of them because quite frankly....it won't change shyt anyway. Women will still get away with all types of dumb shyt, men like you (the vast majority of men) will still defend them for everything they do, and men like me (MGTOW/the vast minority of men) will still get cast off as "crazy/lunatics".

And this is the days of our lives....

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Damn right. I just try to stick to verbally "beating" the pieces of shyt, I'm not trying to get locked up for physically beating one of them because quite frankly....it won't change shyt anyway. Women will still get away with all types of dumb shyt, men like you (the vast majority of men) will still defend them for everything they do, and men like me (MGTOW/the vast minority of men) will still get cast off as "crazy/lunatics".

As this is the days of our lives....
I haven't defended sh*t.

You are willfully blind, deaf and dumb.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I haven't defended sh*t.

You are willfully blind, deaf and dumb.
Dude you might as well be defending it. You are trying to shut down the voices that are calling out the bullshyt. I've seen your MGTOW rants on here, I've seen you go at guys like Poon King, etc.

You might as well put the damn white knight cape on man lol. Seriously.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Quote me or bite me loser.
Lol, now you are calling me names. Legend this is the guy that is the beacon of shining light you say? TicTac I don't have to quote you, you know damn well you go at just about every MGTOW on this forum dude.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Lol, now you are calling me names. Legend this is the guy that is the beacon of shining light you say? TicTac I don't have to quote you, you know damn well you go at just about every MGTOW on this forum dude.
You have nothing, loser.

You are not intelligent enough to understand what I say on here.

It's part of my 'white cape' duties.

You name call - you can dish but not take, puzzy.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
You have nothing, loser.

You are not intelligent enough to understand what I say on here.

It's part of my 'white cape' duties.

You name call - you can dish but not take, puzzy.
No sir, I don't name call. And this is exactly what I was pointing out to Legend with his comments on how you are supposedly the "beacon of light". You are over 60 and act very immature for your age.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
No sir, I don't name call. And this is exactly what I was pointing out to Legend with his comments on how you are supposedly the "beacon of light". You are over 60 and act very immature for your age.
My 'white cape' duties include informing you that you are a puzzy.

Now you type pathetic attempts at ageism.

I may be immature. But unlike you, I am a man. You have no clue how to be one.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I may be immature. But unlike you, I am a man. You have no clue how to be one.
Yes I do. And one of the traits of a "man" is not to get into "bytch-like" back and forth comments. As a result, this is going to be my final response to you.

Asasione

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you might as well be defending it. You are trying to shut down the voices that are calling out the bullshyt. I've seen your MGTOW rants on here, I've seen you go at guys like Poon King, etc.

You might as well put the damn white knight cape on man lol. Seriously.
I always feel like laughing when I see your random bulls**t posts about raising your voice about how things are unfair. Nothing will change and I guarantee it. You might as well cut your balls off and join a monastery if you really wanna make a statement.

I'm not American, I live in an African country where corruption, terrorist attacks, hunger and poverty are at the forefront of everyone's minds and guess what women are still the same here. It's a great place and as modern as any other country and women are picking up mainstream mentality from the West. Men are still the dominant force here and women are expected to be subordinate to their husbands and so on. Human nature doesn't change regardless of location, people are the same now as they've always been. Women still do random sh*t and lack accountability or in essence the same behaviors you're experiencing are still what I've seen here.

My point is you will not change a damn thing with your MGTOW and other crappy movements and blabbing on forums and being angry. What you can change is how you feel about it and working on yourself and demanding only the best types of people to surround you. Get it through your head. Focus on the things you can change and work on changing your feelings about the world as nothing will change even if you were President of your country. You can't make women change years of conditioning or anyone for that matter by protesting, advertisements, berating, shaming and other other foolish ideas you may be thinking of. You have to come to terms with the obvious facts of life. You can walk away from bad people and women, filter out the trash and keep people that are genuine and worthwhile and who have a positive influence around you.

Being positive has nothing to do with being in a fantasy world, its simply CHOOSING to be happy and deciding that regardless of circumstances, you have the influence and ability to change yourself and how you feel and react to the world. You seem stuck on being a whiny bitter baby.

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To me, this question always consists of what they say caused the breakup, and what actually did. I've run into his ex-wife about a couple of years ago, and her biggest complaint is that she was always "taking care" of him. I think the real reason they broke up was because he was an AFC.

I'm the one who ended my marriage. Honestly, I think the problems started from day one. Now, you have to remember that I was on this site before I got married, so that really changes my perspective. Looking back, I firmly believe that I was just a trophy. There were lots of other women interested in me, and my ex-wife wanted to come out as the winner. Almost immediately after we were married, she was never around. Like fvcking NEVER. She had friends to spend time with, extra jobs to work, and was never home. I had multiple arguments with her about this subject, but she always made me out to be the one in the wrong.

We went out for lunch one day. She wasn't happy that I had quit being affectionate towards her. In reality, I was done with the marriage. She flat out told me "I DESERVE to be treated better as a wife". My first thought was to tell her "then you should ACT more like a wife", but I was just done arguing about her not being home, so I just agreed but never followed through. At that point, I just let her do whatever the fvck she wanted because I didn't really give a damn anymore. I practically had my own life without her around.

Eventually, she started getting into new hobbies and interests. Now, I've been through that once before, and I knew that there was another man in the picture. I had the password to her email, so I went and checked it. She was screwing around with her best friend's husband. I wasn't really any better though, I had a mistress a few months previously. I had the mistress solely for the attention I was missing from my marriage.

I ended the marriage a week and a half later. He was over doing his laundry, and I discovered they were going through my computer trying to find evidence that I was the one cheating.

So there's your story. Take from it what you will.
I very much appreciate the opportunity you've given here, to better understand. I respect your willingness to step forward and share so personally. What you shared further helped my understanding. I am grateful. Thank you.