Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I feel like tinder is a waste of time

latino158

Banned
Reaction score
especially now that is paid version. I get matches sometimes. I'm decent looking guy, but I don't know what to say to them. I get matches with some decent looking girl, and I bet they have been contacted/whiteknighted many times before by desperate guys who matched with them. I have gotten messages from some girls saying hello, whatsup, but I never reply back to them, because their appearance doesn't satisfy me.

For example, I just got matched with this girl, and she lives like 5 miles away from me, but I feel even trying to chat with her, would be a waste of time. I could give it a try, but I have done so before with other decent looking girls I matched with and they never reply back. I guess is because I'm not good looking enough or they simply are looking for attention. What I do to those below average girls, these slightly more attractive women do it to me and other men.

Most women, especially the ones who are average and above, are only on tinder for attention. I'm pretty sure many of the, even have a boyfriend and married.

Reaction score
I don't use tinder. I often let my guys who ask me about Tinder know that it's not the best place to meet women since it's very superficial. Girls like Tinder because its a good way to have tens to hundreds of guys court them...

Think of the show "The Bachelorette". You're pitting yourself against tens of hundreds of guys, going for the same chick and for what? For a quick smash? Tinder, it's easier to focus on the more average.. lesser 5/10-6/10's for easy smashes. But guys like me, we're picky. We want a bombshell, not a grenade.

Make it easy on yourself, learn to pickup women face to face.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't use tinder. I often let my guys who ask me about Tinder know that it's not the best place to meet women since it's very superficial. Girls like Tinder because its a good way to have tens to hundreds of guys court them...

Think of the show "The Bachelorette". You're pitting yourself against tens of hundreds of guys, going for the same chick and for what? For a quick smash? Tinder, it's easier to focus on the more average.. lesser 5/10-6/10's for easy smashes. But guys like me, we're picky. We want a bombshell, not a grenade.

Yes, "in person" aka face to face, is always best!

I haven't even tried it.. online dating seems creepy and desperate to me.

Reaction score
I do gotta say though @latino158 , that girl is very attractive.. so why defeat yourself before you even try? If you're already on it, go for it.. There's nothing worse than someone who gives up without even trying.

Just because I don't advocate using Tinder, doesn't mean, you can't pickup girls on it. I got plenty of friends who do and are fine with it.. They just end up coming to me or someone else when the interaction grows cold, asking all type of questions and advice .......forgetting how superficial Tinder romance is.. It might as well be labeled a blackbook for women

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can relate with you Op, I get some matches either with girls that are not that hot for sure not as much as being worth chatting and PAY (I say again PAY) them attention or try to build rapport.

When I get some hot ones which is worth the hassle she either doesnt reply or she makes a point of showing she has no enthusiasm and it gets more annoying than talking to an obnoxious kid in the queue while his mom is at the phone.

My reaction is the same you talked about, either not replying to ugly girls (they expect it since they just open with an "hi" and do not instist) or simply not writing at all when I sense its not worth.

Its not even about the right opening or such, the way you look makes what you did right or wrong according to how hot you are.

The good thing about tinder anyway is that once in a while you get some gem and while it doesnt give you much in terms of result, it also doesnt requires you much in term of works.

Peronally I dont even read profiles or check photos, I press yes to all girls and bother to read only the girls Im matched with, if a girl doesnt like me I dont even bother to give her that half second to check her main picture.

AllDay85

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a waste of time unless you're on break at work trying to get numbers from 5s and 6s.

You know, the type where all their pics are selfies from a raised position, they have a kid, and their profile says "Not looking for hookups."

I'm with motive, you gotta set your sights higher.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What makes me laugh is all those female profiles that say "not looking for a hookup".

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If guys would ONLY practice this, their women problems would disappear. It's not easy, it takes time, but developing solid, real world, face to face game is something that will get you very far in life.

latino158

Banned
Reaction score
lol well apparently im good looking enough for them to swipe right, even the decent looking ones, but it doesn't mean ****, because if they are good looking or better than the majority of matches you get, chances are she gets whiteknighted and plenty of messages from desperate guys, so how can you win in a system where is all about looks?

The only way the cute girls, would make an exception and go out with you through tinder, is if you look like a male model, or have an aesthetic physique, which most guys don't lol I have gotten matches with cute girls before, and sent messages, and no replies, so I don't even try

I guess I'm waiting for a decent looking girl to initiate a conversation, it dont guarantee anything, and they can still go ghost, but you have better chances that way, unforntunatly all the girls that have messaged me, im not physically attracted to them lol

AlmostFamous

Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion Tinder is fun when you're bored. In the beginning I had no matches. Waited a while, switched profile pics a few times and now the matches keep coming.

To be honest only 20% of my matches is really good but I've been able to get some numbers.

It's not my main game, but if I ever get a date out of bored swiping; why not?